• "@Spacekatgal: Hey @SenSanders, 4chan has been tweeting me all day, and I'm very concerned about the American school system."

Amberlynn Reid General Discussion500lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid
  1. Can we start a thread for her snapchat posts? I don't use it because I'm old and it's confusing to me. And they're only temporary right?

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.net

2. She said she bought "a ton" of things for them, in reality she bought two shitty posts they can't even climb on and a toy. Wow Hamber, totally cancels out the fact that your willingly putting Rarity at risk for health issues. Like mother like daughter, amirite? They both look confused and like they haven't been there for almost a week.

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 12.46.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 12.46.36 PM.png

Eric posted this photo of Wasabi nearly 4 days after Amber got them from Rafe. He's hiding behind a toilet crouching down, purring to calm himself down. How does Amber not understand the body language of a cat she quit her full-time super secret government job to take care of???

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 12.46.49 PM.png

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #11903 666EVE666, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.net
  3. someone save Wasabi

• Feels Feels x 14
    also autistic

also autistic Autistic

kiwifarms.net
  4. I feel so sorry for the cats. Wasabi looks miserable

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. #FreeWasabi #FreeRarity and tbh #FreeTwinky bc she deserves a better pet parent too.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. idiots dont even know purring can mean distress. exceptional individuals.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  7. She takes the cats from the home they were suddenly dumped in, where they gradually became comfortable(the dumbest of all people who've been exposed to even a single cat know they take a while to chill out in a new environment) with their new people and the new animals, hoists them from that stability and slams them in a new place, with new people, no familiarity and on top of it all, new animals. Bravo, Amberlynn. You're mentally damaging your cats for real. Wasabi looks fucking depressed and Rarity looks out of sorts.

• Feels Feels x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Sure Thing Idiot

Sure Thing Idiot I come when I want to

kiwifarms.net
  8. These animals need to be taken away. She does not deserve them. They are mistreated and miserable.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  9. 3C1616CD-21D3-4315-B7D3-9EB388820318.png 3C1616CD-21D3-4315-B7D3-9EB388820318.png
    I am such a noob and can’t figure out how to change or delete this.

Succulents and that plant behind Rarity are toxic to cats if ingested.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #11910 Malibougie, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Amber only has fake plants so that's good I guess

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.net
  11. She looks like she's about to eat Twinky in that vid up there.

Orth

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Shit is all fake. She has vlogged herself purchasing those “plants”. Does anyone really think she could keep plants alive?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Two thoughts on this:
    1. It’s true that no one is good and kind all the time, no one is saying any different. What a lot of idiots on the internet fail to grasp is that humans are designed to be selfish for survival reasons and it takes work to be kind. You have to actively make an effort to “be good”. Sometimes it comes naturally but there are definitely times where you will find yourself wondering if you should do the kind thing because society dictates that it’s the right thing to do over personal interest and self preservation. Yeah, sometimes you’re fucked either way and no matter the outcome you still look like an asshole, but it’s how you handle that situation that matters. AL never handles these situations with grace and dignity and instead always cries victim to save her ass. Good people never really think they’re good and kind nor do they try to convince people that they are. I’m beating a dead horse here, but actions speak louder than words. No one is expecting AL to be perfect, we just expect better from a 26 year old adult. Make your mistakes, learn from them, and for the love of god have the common decency to own up to your bullshit and do better.
    2. It’s even harder to think of others when you’re suffering depression because your brain is in a weird survival mode where it only has enough energy to look out for number one. Again, it takes active fucking work and effort to fight against this and to think of others. It’s fine to slip up, to have days where you can’t handle anything but your own issues, but you can’t use depression as an excuse for awful behavior. It’s bullshit. She’s being self centered because she wants to be. There is a huge difference between having depression and using it as an excuse for your shitty behavior because many people who suffer from depression make an effort to be a decent human being because they want to be. AL has shown everyone she doesn’t want to be and just wants everything to revolve around her. Her “acts” of kindness and decency almost always have ulterior motives. Sorry, AL, but spoiling your friends and partners doesn’t make you a good person.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cooking Mama

Cooking Mama Don't Worry, Mama Will Fix It

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Rokko

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Ok after watching her gf tag videos I think she’s honestly not attracted to the thumb at all. Becky I think contacted AL about some of the “mean” comments. AL saw this is an opportunity to leach onto Becky. Al did what she does best— she played the victim. I think Becky has a big heart and actually wanted to help AL.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  15. It's bizarre how she doesn't realise she's a bad pet owner to both the cats and dog in completely different ways. It's pretty obvious how she neglects the cats, and when it comes to Twinkie, she appears to love her (relatively) the most, but overfeeds and under-exercises her, meaning she's clearly (dangerously) overweight for her breed. All of it is abuse, albeit polar opposites.

ETA: They're the only things even remotely consistent in her life because everything and everyone else says "fuck it" to the abuse and leaves. Sadly, pets are incapable of doing so.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net

16. I'll do it for you when I wake up, got you fam dw

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She doesn't even realize how annoying she is. Screen Shot 2017-11-15 at 7.04.59 PM.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs There's never any trouble here in Bubble Land...

kiwifarms.net
  18. Obviously the blob is insecure as hell... watch how much she checks out the camera angle and readjusts herself every now and then. That weird hand grab she does with NoNeckBecks at the beginning of the video when Eric starts rolling? Ugh, I'm ashamed to say I watched the whole thing on and off while I had some downtime at work. I need a shower now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net