• "SHATTERED MY HEART AND MURDERED MY SOUL."

Amberlynn Reid General Discussion500lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid
  1. Funny how Dana and Destiny are literally Satan one moment, but when it benefits her, they're da best! And she's omg so thankful you guiz! I lurv them soooo much!

I'm amazed about how her audience doesn't see this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dozaemon

Dozaemon living the hum-drum lifestyle

kiwifarms.net
  2. They gave the behemoth candy. It placated her for the moment.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm wondering how the fuck they all fit on that couch

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PiggyPie

PiggyPie The patron saint of sucking cock

kiwifarms.net
  4. Or how it supports almost 1,000 pounds.

• Agree Agree x 12
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  5. i smell lesbian threesome.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    acceptable

acceptable cuck

kiwifarms.net
  6. Holy shit you guys hiiiiiii!!
    I'm new to this thread and I'm sooo happy I found a gossip website without stupid PC shit.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the shit show right now but I can't believe her fans are now trying to bully Dustin's new girl. The very same people that told us we can't judge AL because we only see a few minutes of her life. And this gorilla isn't even trying to stop them.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Welcome to the family, dude! :)

• Feels Feels x 2
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I can't stop laughing about how Dana and Destiny were so mean and evil, until they gave her a bunch of shitty dollar store candy and now they're the best. Priorities, man.

• Like Like x 4
    money bunny

money bunny no cash value

kiwifarms.net
  9. its the only way to Amberlyns heart. with food.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    acceptable

acceptable cuck

kiwifarms.net
  10. It looks like AL is covering her bottom half with a blanket. Is it safe to say she never bothered to put on pants at all yesterday?

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  11. She has no pants on there, imagine the smell, no wonder Dustin looks happy prolly can smell cheese and bacon bits.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  12. If anyone that has been here awhile is waiting to get into the fb comment group and is in the waiting list, pm me your first name and I will get you in. The admin doesnt want white knights and have the group reported by assholes.

How can dana be called a potato, alr laughs at it, then retweets the same shit and then have a selfie taken with a pantsless buffalo?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. A question: can she actually wipe her ass? I know some of you mentioned it already but I never really saw someone morbidly obese in person and she definitely looks like she needs to wash her ass every time she takes a shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Remember that loofah, the long one? That.

xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I bet her asshole smells like old French fries, stagnant barf, and spilt RC Cola in a 92 Camry.
    Filled to the brim with discarded fast food wrappers.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. she uses this

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Maybe thats why she was in the bathroom a long time at her job.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net

18. lezz be real. she uses
    Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 6.22.29 PM.png

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    acceptable

acceptable cuck

kiwifarms.net
  19. The tea is piping hot y'all.

Some drama from the FB group happened back in January, when the farms was down. I would have initially posted it then, but you know.

This same drama has resurfaced. It was recently confirmed Amberlynn has been lurking gossip sites (probably this one, and the mysterious Facebook group lolol), as well as going into AL discords as a black man named Damon White. Shit's hilarious. She spent weeks trying to defend herself as "Damon White" making it really obvious that it's her.

I'm in contact with the farmer who initially suspected that AL is Damon White (the one who provided all the receipts) and I have their blessing to post all of this:

This post is referring to Damon White, a member here that is a subject of controversy. Some of us believed he was Amberlynn himself, some believed he was a staunch supporter, and some believed he was an actual legitimate person. I (and the others who have helped me investigate this matter), are in the camp that we think he is Amberlynn himself or someone who is closely affiliated with her. The contents you will see shortly will lead you to make your own conclusions as to who he is. I'm only posting this because people have expressed interest, it's kind of irrelevant now that he's banned.

I used to be part of the old discord group. Although there was a lot of negativity in that discord group, those who actually stuck around will know that Amberlynn herself has graced the discord with her presence on more than a few occasions. She and Destiny went under the name of "dr.wh0", "sunshine", and "obsessed" respectively. They would lurk despite seeing such nasty content about them being posted. Do not underestimate AL's narcissism - she will sit through pages and pages of hate because she is obsessed with what people are saying about her. She will try to assimilate into the community, either unnoticed or trying to play along with the group's rules so she can remain a member. I have seen her do it in the discord which is why I can easily make the assumption she would do it here too.

Unfortunately the discord was purged because the previous administrator deleted the channel, along with all the evidence (perhaps a good thing because it was such a nasty channel). If I had access to old chat logs, I think it would be pretty indisputable that AL = Damon, because the stuff AL has said in the discord in the past, especially regarding Kasey, lesbians being raped, and denying abuse of Destiny is what Damon has said in verbatim, as you will see in the screenshots below.

I have also included some of Damon’s responses to the Facebook group. For a “fan”, he’s awfully defensive at any criticism of Amberlynn! Not even the average Amberlynn supporter/Ambaby. Usually, supporters would blatantly insult Amberlynn “haters/trolls” or say something along the lines of “get a life”. It is very rare that a supporter will go out of their way to defend and scrutinize every single detail of a comment. Damon really sounds like a person who wants to defend their own reputation, based on how they are reacting.

Why would AL pose as an African American educated male when she’s such a girly-girl lesbian? It’s obvious. Pose as someone the complete opposite of herself so that people will not suspect it’s her. This includes from time-to-time Damon insulting Amberlynn and agreeing with the haters. There have been moments when I have been looking through the Facebook comments and thinking that he’s genuine, then I remember all the other shit he’s said. Even if Damon isn't AL, you will see that "Damon White" is an obvious dummy account.

The receipts can be found here:
    http://imgur.com/a/KTafN
    http://imgur.com/a/YUNEX

Proof that Amberlynn is Damon White:

From a reliable source.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So if anyone wants to trigger the pig herself, either call her Big AL or "Damon" on her Youtube comments or YouNow. Let's see her flip out lmao.

For someone who hates negativity so much she sure loves to seek it out. Why disable the comments on her channel when she goes and seeks negativity in gossip pages anyway? Such a narcissist. She also was smug, acting like she didn't lurk the sites herself and got "eyes and ears" to do it for her. Pffft.

• Informative Informative x 13
    • Winner Winner x 6
    PropaGONDA

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. I still dont see why people think amy is bigger. Alr has got at least 75lbs on her.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net