• ”They know Clyde Cash!”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Amberlynn Reid General Discussion550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

?

Who would you sex if you really had to?

1. Amberlynn

5.5%
  2. Becky

15.1%
  3. I'd rather just eat a bullet

79.4%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid
  1. i wish amberlynn made a video about becky and her's sex life. i wonder if they use any toys or is their sex dry and stale like amber's pasta?

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    my600lbfuneral

my600lbfuneral twinkie can't relate uwu

kiwifarms.net
  2. Exactly we should all appreciate trashiness in all the colors it comes in. That's like half of the beauty parlour board anyway, but we should focus on Amber's trashiness. She wears it like badge like her favorite stores are Walmart and Red Walmart. Anybody with personality and interests will say they like hobby stores, bookstores, or weird little mom and pop places.

I do remember little baby Hitler and Messiah.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. Your favorite hunky lead actor.

kiwifarms.net
  3. This is the apex of human evolution that decided "Amber" wasn't trashy enough so added "Lynn" to it. There is no limit as to the appalling things she could name her offspring so, for the sake of humanity, lets hope lesbiana and the fact she can't actually open her legs* due to lard ensure she never springs D'KorsBag Raritae Plasticette upon the world. Or sibling LaChikenne Orangella.

* I'm always fascinated by the MSHPL splay. The ones that are just an eating blob in a bed, yet can do perfect splits. Well, they don't have any choice what with the saddlebags, but still fascinating, especially when their handlers prop them up against a wall and they maintain position.

Ps. I've said it before, but the best name I've seen was one of those trashheap talk shows (Maury? Oprah? Dunno.) Anyway, Ma Ratchet decided to call her poor kid.....Latrina. Thank god she had no sisters, or they'd probably be Toiletta and Lavatoria.

• Winner Winner x 19
    #18923 Tiny Clanger, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 19
    A Owl

A Owl F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel

kiwifarms.net
  4. In Amber's circle, I think Destiny is the worst name. Amber made her own name, which isn't great to begin with, worse by tacking on her middle name. And Krystle is such an obnoxious spelling of Crystal. Why do so many people think they need to take a name and give it a stupid unique spelling? Your poor kid is going to be correcting people their entire life.

• Agree Agree x 21
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  5. There is always fostering. Adoption is too out of Amber's scope, but fostering is a horrifying possibility. A kid leaving one trashy situation to go live a new trashy situation. :horrifying:

Destiny's sister has a perfectly good name, too, Destiny got the short end of the stick. Cora is a pretty classic name, sometimes even considered an old lady name.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Dr. Studman M.D.

Dr. Studman M.D. Your favorite hunky lead actor.

kiwifarms.net
  6. [​IMG]

At least he’ll live long enough to enjoy the money he makes

• Winner  x 25
    • Like  x 6
    • Agree  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Destiny is the short end of the stick.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Let her be cunty, this is how she really is anyway. Her victimlynn shit isn't working and now we see how bitter she's getting. Also, lol at her acting like she is high class when the cunt literally lives on a porch.

• Agree Agree x 30
    • Winner Winner x 2
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  9. I disagree, Krystle is way worse than Destiny. They're equal levels of trashy, but Krystle will never be spelled right. Neither will Rickie, judging by people on here.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Crunchy Leaf

Crunchy Leaf cronch

kiwifarms.net
  10. Do we know how Rickie/y is meant to be spelled? I don't have Twatter so I've never seen anyone spell it - and wouldn't trust our gorl to get it right anyway. Has he ever said how its spelled?

Tiny Clanger

Tiny Clanger Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. If we're talking about spelling, I agree. As I said above, I hate when people fuck up spellings. But talking about the names themselves, I hate Destiny more than "Crystal."

Eric writes "Rickie" in the titles of his videos, and I figure he knows how to spell his husband's name.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
    • No one cares about your opinion of this thread or board.
    Lots of edge in this thread. Surprised you actually managed to be cringier than AL.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Autistic Autistic x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 4
    Sanchez

Sanchez bolth

kiwifarms.net
  12. I know a white woman with a son and daughter named Cash and Velvet. Tackiness transcends race.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Out of curiosity how do you pronounce Lakynn? Lah-kin? Lay-kin? Lack-in? Jfc

Also isn't Nena a weird spelling of Nina?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    smallmilk

smallmilk good for you

kiwifarms.net
  14. In my head I read it like "lackeen", the Amber way to say "lacking", a metaphor for this mother's good taste.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I always read it as Neh-Nuh

• Agree Agree x 4
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  16. I always assumed Lay-kin. It’d make sense bc a lot of new white moms like names that have an “ay” somewhere in it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    sis no

sis no aka The Biggest Nitpicker Ever

kiwifarms.net
  17. Isn't his name actually Richard?
    If so, then Ricky/ie is a nickname and it doesn't really matter how it's spelled.

That's how I read it before (cuz of 99 Luftballons lol) but then I heard somewhere that it could be Nina.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    smallmilk

smallmilk good for you

kiwifarms.net
  18. All this edgyness and snarky comments makes me think all the female kiwis are going through their menstrual cycle in sync.

And I know a lot, A LOT of white people with the trashiest names ever. It has nothing to do with race.

We could just try to get along. :feels:

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Synthwave

Synthwave Junk Culture

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.