Amberlynn Reid is live on Younow (again) - 10/2/2018

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP edit:

Here is the stream. All praise be to queen cxnt:
Necky confirmed this stream is gonna be all her. Fuck.

-Necky says they tried to pay their ticket and the old lady told them they can get it thrown out. They apparently went to "some attorney place" and she "might have to pay $20 but that's about it". The story was so vague that I'm pretty convinced it's bullshit.
-someone asked Necky if she was going to go to Pride next year. She read the question aloud but wouldn't answer it. (she later says she was too ill)
-Necky watches South Park and her fave character is @Oh Hamburgers.
-Necky's dumb ass did fall off a bicycle and that's why she's a munter (called it).
-Necky believes that Amber is braver than her. Amber, the girl who is afraid of drawing marbles from a bucket, holes, fire lighters, random dogs, driving, using the phone, using Ouija boards, and chemtrails.
-According to Amberlynn who is screeching from pillow mountain, Necky wants to lick Kate Winslet's clit.
-Pizza guy arrived?
-Kiwi farmers have no lives. We are so sad, and can only hope to someday live a rich existence filled with Walmart trips, Reece's cups and stinky pillows.
-People keep telling Necky she's beautiful.
-Necky, a 27 year old, has forgotten to take her blood pressure medicine, which is why she resembles a tomato.
-After watching Shane's series, AL has decided to diagnose all haydurs as sociopaths who cannot be changed or dealt with.

Last edited:

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
$20 for a speeding ticket???? They've raised the prices and it's at least $120; if you get an attorney to fix it, that's at least $250. I want to know where she can get it fixed for $20!

YouNow with just Becky is boring; why is she slowly taking over AL's channel? Becky was asked about if she'd go to Pride again, she said there's always next year. Well by next year at this rate AL will be over 600 lbs; she's definitely not going to be walking at all. Or can AL rent a scooter for Pride and deck it out and bedazzle it; that'd actually be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly that Shane series was a load of hot garbage. Don't get me wrong I think Jake Paul is a fuckwad, but Shane's never met him or had a conversation with him. He is making up pieces of some puzzle to put together from Jake's social media and YT clips, then diagnosing Jake Paul as a sociopath. There's remarkably little even about Jake Paul in the 8-part series. The most damaging part of it all is that now any retard thinks they can diagnose anybody as a sociopath based on the monetized bullfuckery of an obscure Youtube faggot.

TLDR:
Amberlynn Reid: "Stop self diagnosing meeee... I don't show you everything. Haters think they know me when they don't."
Also Amberlynn Reid: "I didn't know who Jake Paul was before Shane decided to do a series on him... but Shane's first video, made me feel like, I know who Jake Paul is."

Last edited:

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else find it odd that when Eric's cousins came over to see if they wanted to hang out, they told them they had plans and Becky said, "Tell em they can come over tomorrow" and then they said they were all going to play Mario Kart. Couldn't the cousins have played too? Do they not like the cousins? Since when do you make plans to hang out with your roommates?

Turd Blossom

I JUST WANNA BEEEEEEEZE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bless you guys for the rundowns, it was already down by the time I saw the notification.
Becky is boring as fuck, but at this point I think it's actually better that she's mostly taken over the YN streams.

We know exactly what we're gonna get with Amber: lies, excuses, ignoring real questions, over-enthusiastic screechy laughter and deflection. Becky is a wildcard right now, and since Eric has been towing the line lately, Necks has been giving us the only real insight into what's been going on.
She's way more likely to get tripped up in the lahhs than Amber, she's super pent-up and assblasted by the haydur's comments, and even better: in the last few videos (especially Eric's) you can see her growing dissatisfaction with Amber.
I think Becky might be close to losing her shit, and on YN streams they can't carefully edit things out they don't want people to hear.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bless you guys for the rundowns, it was already down by the time I saw the notification.
Becky is boring as fuck, but at this point I think it's actually better that she's mostly taken over the YN streams.

We know exactly what we're gonna get with Amber: lies, excuses, ignoring real questions, over-enthusiastic screechy laughter and deflection. Becky is a wildcard right now, and since Eric has been towing the line lately, Necks has been giving us the only real insight into what's been going on.
She's way more likely to get tripped up in the lahhs than Amber, she's super pent-up and assblasted by the haydur's comments, and even better: in the last few videos (especially Eric's) you can see her growing dissatisfaction with Amber.
I think Becky might be close to losing her shit, and on YN streams they can't carefully edit things out they don't want people to hear.

yea it seems like becky is at the end of her rope. she was pissed AF when she went to "take her meds" before AL took over and the video ended.

someone mentioned that she's going to stick through the holiday season for the gifts (like destiny) and bolt. But that would entail kicking AL out of the house or leaving and finding a new apt. I'm not sure Becky is capable of either.

Trasha Pay That A$$

I like the D
kiwifarms.net
$20 for a speeding ticket???? They've raised the prices and it's at least $120; if you get an attorney to fix it, that's at least $250. I want to know where she can get it fixed for $20!

YouNow with just Becky is boring; why is she slowly taking over AL's channel? Becky was asked about if she'd go to Pride again, she said there's always next year. Well by next year at this rate AL will be over 600 lbs; she's definitely not going to be walking at all. Or can AL rent a scooter for Pride and deck it out and bedazzle it; that'd actually be interesting.

Fines are decided by the state so the only valid freak out over it is if you also live in Kentucky.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These dykes have some nerve whoring on younow after putting six ads on their 10-minute videos. Yes I have adblock but that's not the point.

If Becky really got a lawyer for $20 it could be some sliding scale legal services thing. These are available for the poor/homeless. Becky comes in and says she's unemployed (on tugboat? who knows) and so she gets basic legal services for very cheap. However, these services are usually for people who need help getting government ID, or who have very old warrants, etc. It's not an assistance that's intended for reckless cunts who fly down the highway with a 600-pound explosive device on board (that's not even strapped down).

If you could just pay $20 to get out of a speeding ticket, everyone would do it. She's a reetard