Amberlynn Reid is live on Younow (again) - 10/2/2018

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings..and I laughed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is just pissed most of us here now give her zero sympathy. She never cared about Kiwi before when most of us were giving her some sympathy but now we are calling it like it is with her being cunty and an enabler NOW she has a problem with us.
Congrats, Necky..you are now fully invested in Amberlynn. Congrats, idiot. You let her strip you down of your job, your freedom and whatever reaming sanity in exchange for sitting on your ass catering to a selfish 600 pound toddler with trust issues and who does not let you do anything she doesn't wanna do. You fucked yourself over, and for what? Money that's not even yours nor are you entitled to you did something Destiny would never do you allowed AL to pull all the strings.
If you want to be mad be mad at yourself for letting greed cloud your judgement.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
These dykes have some nerve whoring on younow after putting six ads on their 10-minute videos. Yes I have adblock but that's not the point.

If Becky really got a lawyer for $20 it could be some sliding scale legal services thing. These are available for the poor/homeless. Becky comes in and says she's unemployed (on tugboat? who knows) and so she gets basic legal services for very cheap. However, these services are usually for people who need help getting government ID, or who have very old warrants, etc. It's not an assistance that's intended for reckless cunts who fly down the highway with a 600-pound explosive device on board (that's not even strapped down).

If you could just pay $20 to get out of a speeding ticket, everyone would do it. She's a reetard

She's going to abuse the "I'm disabled and on welfare" excuse. It should be interesting if this isn't her 1st offense. Many times you can challenge the fine and plead your case before the court magistrate where the fine was issued. You don't need a lawyer either. Just fill out a form. The info is usually on the ticket itself. If it is a case of being unable to pay, and depending upon varying circumstances, the court may decide to give an extension to pay the fine or reduce it. If she has other speeding tickets, I doubt they'll show mercy.

Xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's going to abuse the "I'm disabled and on welfare" excuse. It should be interesting if this isn't her 1st offense. Many times you can challenge the fine and plead your case before the court magistrate where the fine was issued. You don't need a lawyer either. Just fill out a form. The info is usually on the ticket itself. If it is a case of being unable to pay, and depending upon varying circumstances, the court may decide to give an extension to pay the fine or reduce it. If she has other speeding tickets, I doubt they'll show mercy.
The mere fact she used the oldest excuse in the book that every other retard uses..enjoy those points on your licence necktard.

Gunslinger

Get low, mother fucker
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight: Amber, who has never once demonstrated an ounce of empathy for anyone, to our knowledge, before or during her YouTube career, has declared all her haters sociopaths, which by definition is someone devoid of the ability to feel empathy. Do I have that right? :lol:

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
Becky is just pissed most of us here now give her zero sympathy. She never cared about Kiwi before when most of us were giving her some sympathy but now we are calling it like it is with her being cunty and an enabler NOW she has a problem with us.
Congrats, Necky..you are now fully invested in Amberlynn. Congrats, idiot. You let her strip you down of your job, your freedom and whatever reaming sanity in exchange for sitting on your ass catering to a selfish 600 pound toddler with trust issues and who does not let you do anything she doesn't wanna do. You fucked yourself over, and for what? Money that's not even yours nor are you entitled to you did something Destiny would never do you allowed AL to pull all the strings.
If you want to be mad be mad at yourself for letting greed cloud your judgement.

greed and laziness. I think you are right but laziness plays a big part too

Strine

a way a lone a last a loved a-log
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necky you are a card. But again say what you will about our tism, you are the one who has a 550 lb noose around your neck. :story::story:
Have you read Rime of the Ancient mariner? For Becky, Amber is more of a 550lb albatross...

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the Ambertross
About my neck was hung.

This got me to thinking about Coleridge. The Rime features a Wedding Guest, and you may remember our gorl and Thumbslug recently went to a wedding. Amber wore white. You do not wear white to a wedding unless you are the bride. Here's a Coleridgian account from the bride and groom:

Alas! (thought I, and my heart beat loud)
How fa(s)t she nears and nears!
Are those two whales that glance in the Sun,
Like hideous cat ears?

Are those grilled ribs on which the Sun
Did peer, which she then ate?
And did that Woman eat her crew?
Is that a THUMB? and are there two?
Is THUMB that woman's mate?

Her face was red, her skin like brie,
Her jaundice yellow as gold:
Her cardigan white as leprosy,
The Night-mare LIFE-IN-DEATH was she,
Who thicks man's blood with cold.

Last edited:

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone else find it odd that when Eric's cousins came over to see if they wanted to hang out, they told them they had plans and Becky said, "Tell em they can come over tomorrow" and then they said they were all going to play Mario Kart. Couldn't the cousins have played too? Do they not like the cousins? Since when do you make plans to hang out with your roommates?
Not having seen the video, I don't have any clue what was going on, but that seems super strange. If Eric has cousins who live so close by and are so friendly with him that they stop by without texting first to play video games, why have they never been to the lake with them, to a cookout on the Fourth of July, around on the holidays (remember either Easter or Thanksgiving when the four of them made enough food to feed twenty people?). Why has Eric literally never mentioned his cousins, and only mentioned a sister in passing once or twice?

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Not having seen the video, I don't have any clue what was going on, but that seems super strange. If Eric has cousins who live so close by and are so friendly with him that they stop by without texting first to play video games, why have they never been to the lake with them, to a cookout on the Fourth of July, around on the holidays (remember either Easter or Thanksgiving when the four of them made enough food to feed twenty people?). Why has Eric literally never mentioned his cousins, and only mentioned a sister in passing once or twice?
"Eric's Cousins" is probably code for their pot dealer or something.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net

+Becky's speeding ticket was thrown out (1:59).
+It would be so adorable if AL was orange chicken for Halloween (8:15).
+I will sue if Becky or Amber calls me babe/honey/ecksetchra again (15:43).
+Becky's diet/lifestyle change is not going well (22:57).
+Becky can't start watching new shows, she's already so buys with what she's watching that she has no time for more (27:15)!
+Amber is so brave, much braver than Becky (30:25).
+Becky's dream job is a meteorologist, good luck with at least 4 levels of advanced calculus Beckers (32:10)!
+Becky didn't know Amber is terrified of lighters and fire in general (32:43).
+Becky is making sure Amber will never become immobile, for her weight she is doing amazing sweetie she can get up all by herself (33:33).
+Amber won't let Kate Winselt be their friend but Destiny can be their friend simply because Becky wants to "lick that clit" (33:49).
+Becky regrets going to Pride but she was so ill she couldn't go, strange how Amber told us they didn't go because of the anniversary of one of Becky's nephews passing (39:21).
+Bolth Becky and Amber are jealous gorls (41:32), but Becky is worse.
+Naturally, Amber remembers their first fight (46:44).
+Becky justifies how Amber never keeps her promises regarding her channel (47:00).
+Becky doesn't watch FoodeBeauty (50:00).
+People who spend their lives online are pathetic, especially people like KiwiFarmers who take a few minutes out of their day to comment on internet weirdos. Y'all are so sad and have no lives, friends, or family. Amber and Becky have great lives killing themselves in the public eye for Walmart journals. Y'all are the pathetic ones (50:17).
+Im suing (56:37).
+"Can you make my mouth, your butthole?" - BECKY 2K18 (1:04:31).
+After watching Shane's video series, it is clear to Amber that ALL haters are sociopaths (1:09:36).

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
+Becky justifies how Amber never keeps her promises regarding her channel (47:00).
Becky said:
Do you want to see our weight going up?
Most people don't have an active desire to see their weights go up. People want to see what is happening, regardless of whether it's going up or down.

Xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

+I will sue if Becky or Amber calls me babe/honey/ecksetchra again (15:43).
+Becky's diet/lifestyle change is not going well (22:57).
+Becky can't start watching new shows, she's already so buys with what she's watching that she has no time for more (27:15)!
+Amber is so brave, much braver than Becky (30:25).
+Becky's dream job is a meteorologist, good luck with at least 4 levels of advanced calculus Beckers (32:10)!
+Becky didn't know Amber is terrified of lighters and fire in general (32:43).
+Becky is making sure Amber will never become immobile, for her weight she is doing amazing sweetie she can get up all by herself (33:33).
+Amber won't let Kate Winselt be their friend but Destiny can be their friend simply because Becky wants to "lick that clit" (33:49).
+Becky regrets going to Pride but she was so ill she couldn't go, strange how Amber told us they didn't go because of the anniversary of one of Becky's nephews passing (39:21).
+Bolth Becky and Amber are jealous gorls (41:32), but Becky is worse.
+Naturally, Amber remembers their first fight (46:44).
+Becky doesn't watch FoodeBeauty (50:00).
+People who spend their lives online are pathetic, especially people like KiwiFarmers who take a few minutes out of their day to comment on internet weirdos. Y'all are so sad and have no lives, friends, or family. Amber and Becky have great lives killing themselves in the public eye for Walmart journals. Y'all are the pathetic ones (50:17).
+Im suing (56:37).
+"Can you make my mouth, your butthole?" - BECKY 2K18 (1:04:31).
+After watching Shane's video series, it is clear to Amber that ALL haters are sociopaths (1:09:36).
She is one ugly motherfucker, even by dyke standards.

Xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope the people in the chat telling Becky to sell her shitty art and boxes on Etsy are trolls.
These are the same people that think Micheal Lawrence and Co are some sort of celebrity and need his commentary to form opinions.. if they truly buy it I have some magic beans I can sell them.

AmbazFetidTaint

A Travel Guide to Tokyo's Finest Defecation Clubs
kiwifarms.net
I really hope the people in the chat telling Becky to sell her shitty art and boxes on Etsy are trolls.

What "art"? Necky redraws another artist's work (so do a lot of children with single digit ages). There's nothing creative about it.

However, convincing her she can be a successful artist is fabulous.

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
I doubt that.

The only way she'd be "adorable" is to completely cover her face and body and not speak.

Sure, Becky. You live your life like a young child, coloring shitty pictures all day and begging Big Mama for Walmart/Hot Topic crap. Aren't you embarrassed to be in your late 20s with no job? No purpose in life? You don't even own any adult clothes. How many living relatives do you have left, anyway? Whoever hasn't dropped dead yet probably will soon. Stop worrying about us and go spend time with them while you still can.