Amberlynn Reid is live on Younow (again) - 10/2/2018

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
Why are our 10k per month dainty gorls fretting so much over 170$ fine? :story:
I actually wonder if it's -just- a 170 dollar ticket. Like if the car is all jacked up from Hamber, they could be nailed with a small fortune in fines. Becky might need a lawyer to get out of Hamber not wearing a seatbelt. This could be the end of Becky legally driving to boot!

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
Because that's $170 she's not spending on food or journals or shitty jewelry or food or tarps masquerading as dresses that she wears as shirts or food.
You forgot her body spray by the industrial canister to hide the stench of nurgle rot.

Trasha Pay That A$$

I like the D
kiwifarms.net
I actually wonder if it's -just- a 170 dollar ticket. Like if the car is all jacked up from Hamber, they could be nailed with a small fortune in fines. Becky might need a lawyer to get out of Hamber not wearing a seatbelt. This could be the end of Becky legally driving to boot!

The citation and court date are posted on the public records site for Wayne County. Unless something has changed over the past few days (highly unlikely as it was a routine traffic stop), there aren't any other fines. I even checked Amber's name for any records and found nothing.

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
The citation and court date are posted on the public records site for Wayne County. Unless something has changed over the past few days (highly unlikely as it was a routine traffic stop), there aren't any other fines. I even checked Amber's name for any records and found nothing.
I'm surprised there wasn't more. 170 just seems so fucking low for doing that much over..

Oh well, at least we can probably still look forward to a part falling off the car right? I just punched in some random car models that use V6 and V8s. Amber legitimately weighs more then some are rated to tow. So how long till some thing breaks..

Trasha Pay That A$$

I like the D
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised there wasn't more. 170 just seems so fucking low for doing that much over..

Oh well, at least we can probably still look forward to a part falling off the car right? I just punched in some random car models that use V6 and V8s. Amber legitimately weighs more then some are rated to tow. So how long till some thing breaks..

I can't comment on Kentucky fines and their court system as each state does things differently. Really, my knowledge on speeding tickets is hearsay even where I live as I've never had one myself. Here's the breakdown, with only $30 being the actual fine and the rest is a court fee.

Capture2.PNG

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
I checked the amount of the ticket compared to mphs over the limit in Kentucky and it appears that instead of citing her with the 20+ over the limit and reckless driving, that it was bumped down to 15mph. Such a nice officer. He was honestly just impressed that the Hyundai could haul that much of a load without a hemi and gave a break out of sheer amazement.

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
I can't comment on Kentucky fines and their court system as each state does things differently. Really, my knowledge on speeding tickets is hearsay even where I live as I've never had one myself. Here's the breakdown, with only $30 being the actual fine and the rest is a court fee.

View attachment 559267
Where I am even a ten over is 200 or so now-adays. Thats why I'm shocked.

I checked the amount of the ticket compared to mphs over the limit in Kentucky and it appears that instead of citing her with the 20+ over the limit and reckless driving, that it was bumped down to 15mph. Such a nice officer. He was honestly just impressed that the Hyundai could haul that much of a load without a hemi and gave a break out of sheer amazement.
Or the stench of unwashed bodies hit him and necrotic tissue..

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
real cost will be her insurance: just wait until she has to ask for $40 extra a month that could have gone to gushers and orange chicken.

I didn’t timestamp it but in this stream Becky says her insurance won’t go up. I don’t think they understand insurance, or Becky was being snarky in that the insurance policy is under Amber’s name and not hers.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t timestamp it but in this stream Becky says her insurance won’t go up. I don’t think they understand insurance, or Becky was being snarky in that the insurance policy is under Amber’s name and not hers.

I don't know many insurance companies that would sell you car insurance without a valid driver's license! What a stupid lie for Becky to use. AL doesn't have a license, right?

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
I don't know many insurance companies that would sell you car insurance without a valid driver's license! What a stupid lie for Becky to use. AL doesn't have a license, right?

You’re right! She’s just dumb, whodathunkit

And there’s really no way she got it low key because she’d make 10 videos about the licensing journey

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
So apparently you can attend a sort off online driving class and get your ticket waived off if you send a notice thru lawyer. You don't even have to meet him personally ,just send you details ,pay some money and get this done it. Any American Bros confirm this happens ?

Apparently it's called KY traffic school and you can request it so that this fine doesn't appear in your records and therefore insurance won't go up. I think necky is talking about this

https://www.dmv.org/ky-kentucky/traffic-ticket-faq.php

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings..and I laughed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber had a driving permit in Virginia. That is why she was able to practice in the parking lots of Target and such. Other than that, she doesn't even have a Kentucky state ID even when Dusty went to get hers; AL sat in the car because "I dont have my makeup on" when she could have done that in the car and went in with Dusty to do it.

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
Amber had a driving permit in Virginia. That is why she was able to practice in the parking lots of Target and such. Other than that, she doesn't even have a Kentucky state ID even when Dusty went to get hers; AL sat in the car because "I dont have my makeup on" when she could have done that in the car and went in with Dusty to do it.

Do they have wide-angle lenses to fit her whole face into the picture?