Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Is Amber a blackie?

• Hell yes

Votes: 864 80.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 210 19.6%

• Total voters

Yellow Monday

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, suuuure she walks Twinkie - with an upside down harness?

Edit: add Vlog 1 properly done harness

Attachments

• 0083F4AB-F835-4358-BC5E-2F1CF440B203.png
    0083F4AB-F835-4358-BC5E-2F1CF440B203.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 109
  • 296006D5-AF7F-4D9F-A160-4D1FDA4C4A22.png
    296006D5-AF7F-4D9F-A160-4D1FDA4C4A22.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 105
  • FC65626C-02F2-435A-8E1B-2EE0D152F4C0.jpeg
    FC65626C-02F2-435A-8E1B-2EE0D152F4C0.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
She really thinks she’s hot shit… just weird that a 30 year old woman is posting Tiktoks like this. Prime example of arrested development.
Hey, that's the name of the show!

I don't think there's any debate that she views herself as beyond attractive, the question is why? There seems to be a phenomenon known as self enhancement, whereby people tend to regard themselves as more good looking than they actually are. Conversely, attractive people tend to rate themselves as less attractive than they are perceived to be by others.

Any psych fags want to weigh in?

My bet is her delusional view of herself is a survival instinct, a last ditch attempt by her brain to prompt some sort of about turn before she eats herself to bed bound and death.
Amazing to think the eye fucking tik toks, and these beauties are from the same person.

giphy.gif
amber-lynn-becky.gif
It bears viewing again, in still form. Stunning.
EzmIkw6XoAAEwmh.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
A real eating disorder..
1dc158134e0dd8889245560f8fa5e490.jpgmaxresdefault-2.jpg

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg
PZpy78H.gif
amber-lynn-last-bite.gif

Last edited:

dollastoho

Kiwi Ho Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
There seems to be a phenomenon known as self enhancement, whereby people tend to regard themselves as more good looking than they actually are. Conversely, attractive people tend to rate themselves as less attractive than they are perceived to be by others.
So basically The Dunning-Kruger effect in terms of vanity, interesting.

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net

I don't think there's any debate that she views herself as beyond attractive, the question is why? There seems to be a phenomenon known as self enhancement, whereby people tend to regard themselves as more good looking than they actually are. Conversely, attractive people tend to rate themselves as less attractive than they are perceived to be by others.

My bet is her delusional view of herself is a survival instinct, a last ditch attempt by her brain to prompt some sort of about turn before she eats herself to bed bound and death.
Amazing to think the eye fucking tik toks, and these beauties are from the same person.

People like amber always think of themselves as better than everyone else so they have to be attractive. Its the narcissism.

Also the last gif of amber and her cat destroys me. Looks like ambers in full consoom mode and shes just sad shes gotta kill her cat now for being near her plate of food.

Mr. Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
I don’t follow this thread so sry if late but she just posted this on IG and it might be as horrific as the one she did above
View attachment 2610487
She lost 2 grams of fat off her neck and now she's such a skinny choker wearing legend that even she can't keep her toddler paws off of her bulbous seasoned salt encrusted wattle. love that for her.

DontEatThat

Not my fault
kiwifarms.net

Shes horribly insecure about herself and life. She lives a depressing life just being barely mobile living on a couch all alone and eating herself to an early grave. She knows its bad and has probably been told shes fat and ugly for years so has crippling issues with self worth and self image.

Her way of coping with this is to make herself look so pretty and dainty to show us shes not some gross fat slob but a princess. She lies and makes childish stories about her fulfilled life akin to being a teenage star filled with romance, friendships and pretty things. Amber might feel a little good in playing make believe but the real kick is how many people can she get to believe her and make her truly feel she is the princess she desperately wants to be rather than the fat white trash she is.

She really amps up these posts when shes feeling particularly good and wants to "flaunt". Im going to guess its because Becky is still willing to be at her side despite moving out. Im sure the move out fucked her up and reality sunk in that shes alone and with that woman keeping Amber silent about her made her feel like shit. However when Becky popped up and all her surrogate friends were around, Amber was feeling great and that ego was full so we have to see a bunch of pics where shes showing us the limit of what those filters can do.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
It's okay everyone, Fatty is an honorary ''blackie'' as evidenced by her supposedly non-existant BLACK girlfriend.

E - Amber knew what she was saying would garner a reaction. Don't be so naive. She side eyed Rafe after saying it. It's a stupid comment but she knew it'd be considered ''dodgy''. She thought it was cute and quirky to say it and then play dumb.
Anyone getting upset over the term ''blackie'' is an idiot.
Anyone believing Fatty didn't know what she was saying is also an idiot.

Last edited:

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
Is this really happening?
View attachment 2618553
That's interesting. Now the first video was Bob the Drag Queen who is considered fairly famous even in mainstream circles due to them winning the 8th season of Ru Pauls Drag Race.

It's definitely gained the attention due to that fact and not because it's Amber.

It'll be interesting to see if Amber comments on it. I imagine she'll think it's got notoriety because she is in it rather than because of Bob.
Oh no, not the dreaded blackie clip. The definitive PROOF that Amber is racist. I’m waiting anxiously for the misgendering of her ex clip to start going around trans TikTok next so all the trannies can have their moment of leaning back into frame, looking offended.
What the fuck are you on about? Did you even watch the video? It's clearly being taken in good humour. Everyone is aware that she's just dumb and not racist.

Amber is the sort of idiot who would make up her own word for goth/emo and then assume the rest of the world uses it.

Bob the Drag Queen is already famous, they are a cabaret act and do not require "being offended" to have their 5 minutes of fame.