Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Are you looking forward to seeing Jade's face on camera?

• Yes

Votes: 347 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 179 9.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1,430 73.1%

• Total voters

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Awh, she's still pretending that she has sex!
We know with 99% certainty that every single one of her exes has had an issue with foul odour. They all look like they never bathe.
They've all been relationships comprised of nothing more than unwashed degeneracy.

I'm sure Fatass Jade smells like roses though, Hambo. You have us convinced.

I made a quick sketch of Ambers body and holy shit my brain still cannot comprehend how did she got to this point. She really thinks by just sitting down, "counting calories" and taking drugs will "help" her lose weight.
I am really hoping that she will never accidentally sit on her pets amber.png

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Yes, it fucking DOES matter if she's saying she had cancer when she didn't.
Here, we agree to disagree. I base my assertion on the Oncology Clinic Note that said: "This 29 year old gravida 0 para 0 presents today for follow up after total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-ooophonectomy on July 15, 2020 with final pathology showing Stage 1B grade 2 Endometrial cancer (56% MMI; no lvsi). She had a CT scan earlier today showing stable abdominal and retroperitoneal adenopathy."

It would be very difficult for Amber to forge such a report. My other point is that if it was found out that she did not have cancer, her YT career could be jeopardised. This is why she defends herself every time someone suggests that she did not have cancer. She does not do this with any other of her statements.

This is America. Of course she would. She'd have to pay an awful lot of money to do it, and would most certainly lose, but there's some lawyer out there who graduated last in their class who would probably take it.
My brother is a solicitor. His view is that anyone can sue but this does not mean that they will win.

Amber has to prove two aspects of her case: damages and negligence.

Damage: What damages has she suffered? Her surgery was successful and she recovered nicely. She did not show any sequels. If she did, it would have been reported in subsequent clinical reports during her follow-up appointments. Unfortunately, she seems to have missed most of them.

Negligence: Namely, gross negligence. To prove this, you have to show that the oncologist did something that is well beyond what is considered normal in her situation. Namely, that the oncologist deviated a great deal from the clinical guideline practices. I am pretty sure that the legal team of the doctor will be able to prove that they did everything that was consistent with her case.

This is unlikely to go to court. If it does, there is one aspect to add: how likeable and believable is the complainant. All those videos and Instagram are a treasure trove of information for the defence. I am not sure if they do this in the U.S. but the doctor may ask for court and legal fees, to be reimbursed by her, which could be substantial.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It would be very difficult for Amber to forge such a report.
LOL. OK.

My other point is that if it was found out that she did not have cancer, her YT career could be jeopardised. This is why she defends herself every time someone suggests that she did not have cancer. She does not do this with any other of her statements.

Of course she does. Every fucking time someone questions any lie she tells, she gets her fucking back up. "Twinkie's dying! There are no 24/7 vets!" turns into "She was shto much better, guise!".

Her fucking "details" about this estrogen shit and the "multiple CT scans" in the past two years in IG Q&A turns into appointment for CT "It's been awhile" and "those doctors tried to kill me!"

Nobody who has been through cancer or helped anyone who has would believe a single instant of this bullshit video. Yet, she will go right on, filming lying fucking videos and insulting anyone who dares question poor little victimlynn. Nothing will happen to her.

My brother is a solicitor. His view is that anyone can sue but this does not mean that they will win.

Amber has to prove two aspects of her case: damages and negligence.

No shit, captain obvious. I'm well aware of the deficiencies in any case she'd bring.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
I made a quick sketch of Ambers body and holy shit my brain still cannot comprehend how did she got to this point. She really thinks by just sitting down, "counting calories" and taking drugs will "help" her lose weight.
I am really hoping that she will never accidentally sit on her petsView attachment 3567292
The absolute lean mass (no fat) I've seen for a 5'0 woman is 90 pounds. If one adds roughly 5 pounds for every inch, then my guess is that a 5'3 woman's lean mass would probably be 105 to 110.

Think about that. 110 pounds of organs, bone, blood, skin, brain and muscles, with an additional 400 pounds of pure adipose fat.

Bibbity Bobbity

Bleh.
kiwifarms.net

cancer update, salmon dinner recipe, & baby pics of me | vlog 4​

Aug 4, 2022

Archive
Her whole story about the cancer center is utter codswallop. This is at University of Kentucky. The logo is visible in the lower right corner at 2:02.

Say what you want about Kentucky, UK has a real medical school and cancer care. They also have MyChart by Epic, which if you've never had it, is a portal that keeps track of every single little detail of your system interactions- visits, prescription (including prescriber!), messages, test results. Mine goes back about 13 years.

No one EVER has to phone normal results. Any new info merits an email from the portal. I could see Fatty refusing to use the portal, though.

I also call shenanigans on a pharmacy tech or LPN dissing an oncologist *to the patient*. They're never gonna say that med CAUSES CANCER O MY GOD 100%.

I don't know what happened here, but UK fucking up is not it.

WeylandCorp

Upstate New York sucks
kiwifarms.net
At her size she could still lose weight eating 2,500-3000 calories. Most people wish they could eat that many calories and still lose weight.
I can't even imagine how much she must be eating. I'm 5'11 180 pounds and I'm losing about half a pound a week eating 2300 calories. Today an entire lasagna with ground chicken, two tortilla pizzas and tons and tons of sugar free pudding and I am so stuffed I can barely walk. My brain just can't comprehend that she is eating double or triple that every single day for life. How could that possibly be enjoyable.

beansoup

tig ol bitties
kiwifarms.net
I can't even imagine how much she must be eating. I'm 5'11 180 pounds and I'm losing about half a pound a week eating 2300 calories. Today an entire lasagna with ground chicken, two tortilla pizzas and tons and tons of sugar free pudding and I am so stuffed I can barely walk. My brain just can't comprehend that she is eating double or triple that every single day for life. How could that possibly be enjoyable.
no1curr

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would like to know what this hippo thinks HIPPA is an acronym for. This is the blubbery dunce many of you think is a diabolical genius who can forge a cancer diagnosis and all the test results, diagnostics, and biopsies that came along with it. She can't even get an acronym right.

Incredible.

Autistic Asparagus

kiwifarms.net
I would like to know what this hippo thinks HIPPA is an acronym for. This is the blubbery dunce many of you think is a diabolical genius who can forge a cancer diagnosis and all the test results, diagnostics, and biopsies that came along with it. She can't even get an acronym right.

Incredible.
Agreed, if she actually faked cancer, She’d have had some extremely dumb way of “proving” it. The document she showed was way too sophisticated for her tiny brain.