• "Does anyone know if Drew Coyne is a Kiwi?"
    "like from New Zealand?"

Trainwreck Amberlynn Reid500lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid

1. So in this video she is "babysitting" with D and around 6:36, after a diatribe about how negative comments are pushing her away from wanting to make videos on youtube, the little girl comes over and asks for help with a snack she's eating. Big A makes a face at the camera because the kid spills juice on her and then tells her to go sit over on a little yellow chair (by waggling her hock to point at it, it's great) and the kid like sadly whines that she needs help. Like the fucking kid needs help eating the food AL, put the camera down and help her. But no, she sends her off to figure it out herself, while D is sprawled out on a couch in the background. Is this the kind of babysitting that is filling up her schedule so much that she LITURALLY is so busy, on the run constantly.

Bonus: hilarious comments

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Clown Baby

Clown Baby not a baby clown, a clown baby
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. The mom was like, don't vlog my kid, so instead Amber gives out her name and vlogs their entire house. I don't think AL ever helped babysit this girl again. But could she be the girl the DD's are always sitting?

• Agree Agree x 5
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs I'm an E.R. girl!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Under no circumstances would I let Amber babysit my kid. Watching TV for 8 hours isn't babysitting, what about playing, going for walks, doing crafts, etc? A girl that fat girl would be helpless in an emergency; toddlers can get into a lot of stuff you wouldn't expect, plus she can't even drive.

Not to mention that there was no privacy for the family-she showed the house including their bedroom and every pet and said the girl's unusual

name. I guess it was good for the mom to see how totally useless Amber actually is though so she could make sure she didn't come back.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm surprised Big Amber didn't snatch away the fruit cup and eat it herself.

I wouldn't let someone that fat in my house, period. I don't need my furniture destroyed.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net

5. She doesn't like fruit, remember?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    PiggyPie

PiggyPie Never contact me in public

kiwifarms.net
  6. She's not fit to care a cactus let alone a child, that's Dustys sister and she was just as lazy as well, they were both being lazy beached whales.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 9.06.00 PM.png Edgy new AL pic on Ask.fm. Did she dye her hair purple or is that a filter?

• Informative Informative x 9
    #9307 hotcheetospuffs, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    hotcheetospuffs

kiwifarms.net
  8. Filter. Look at the eyebrows.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Lookin' more and more like Amy.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  10. a.png o.png
    She eats like a horse, never weighs herself, yet defensively insists that she hasn't gained any weight. How would you know, ya big dummy?

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Clown Baby

Clown Baby not a baby clown, a clown baby
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. I love how they asked her to put up a selfie and she posts one with a FaceTune-like filter. It's Amber if she was good at makeup and slightly more edgy - AKA if she fit Becky's aesthetic.

• Agree Agree x 6
    angelicbitch

angelicbitch that hurt my feelings

kiwifarms.net

12. maybe Amber has a mild case of Prader-Willi Syndrome. She reminds me of the woman Francie, at 4:00, and the little girl named Amelia Reid at 10:00.

Edit: There is such a thing as having a mild case. They're not all unruly children who try to eat shaving cream to get a fix. AL has always had access to as much food as she likes. She actually does have many of the symptoms and facial characteristics.

Weight probs do run in her family and she said she was very small at birth. There are different severities of it, and I think she does have mild exceptionalism.

OK... y'all are late and just jumping on the bandwagon now...

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Autistic Autistic x 9
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    #9312 hotcheetospuffs, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017 at 5:09 AM
    hotcheetospuffs

kiwifarms.net
  13. This has come up before. But as I understand it, PW sufferers are recognised and diagnosed early because they eat EVERYthing, including non-food or downright gross things (one child was eating cat litter.) PWs have little sense of like/dislike and they literally won't stop eating - even after vomiting, they carry on.

Amber has binges and sometimes she has self-control but that's not the model for PW. Something tells them they are starving and it never, ever stops, so given free rein, they would binge round the clock. I can't remember much about it, but I think there are also other indicators? I think if she had PW, it would have been picked up much earlier. I don't know if her BED has been properly diagnosed; she may not even have that. But she seems to fit the pattern for a psychological eating disorder moreso than PW.

I've a book with a chapter on PW, if i can find it and learn anything relevant (including whatever I've misremembered!) I'll post it.

Edit: I THINK PW comes with mild exceptionalism. And adult sufferers can't live alone - food has to be controlled forever. Its not really hunger as we understand it. AL gets to the point where she has to stop - her stomach is stretched and not only has she likely lost any connection to the "you're full" cues, but does things like eat fast, in front of the TV and mukbangs, all of which prevent us hearing those cues. But eventually, she's sated. PWs are never sated.

And PW is genetic, with other factors in babyhood which spur genetic tests. I just can't remember what they are...(useful, eh?)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #9313 Twinkie McStorr, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Nah, she's just a greedy fatass.

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  15. If you want to know if something is a filter, always look at the eyelashes. Unless the person has some mean falsie game, their eyelashes always look way better with a filter than they ever actually do otherwise.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Kaispiracy Skeptic
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Literally no. Amberlynn is physically capable of not eating or eating less for a given period of time. She can keep food in her house, and doesn't have to have someone who lives with her chaining the fridge door shut. Given unlimited access to food, she won't eat until her stomach explodes.

She doesn't have Prader-Willi, she has a case of being a massive fatass with no self control.

• Agree Agree x 15
    kiwifarms.net
  17. If she did she'd probably be dead by now. When people with PWS have their own access to food they'll eat themselves to death, and fairly quickly.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Mr. Snrub

Mr. Snrub Hello

kiwifarms.net
  18. It's actually that app (YouCam Makeup) that lets you change your hair color and everything...

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Is that app (or those like it) able to change individual strands of hair?

I'm asking because AL has quite a few loose hairs in that picture that still look very purple. In my experience, those kinds of apps would either leave those stray hairs uncolored or leave a tint of color around the edges of the hair on the background. Granted, I've never paid for the full apps so maybe the pro versions have better accuracy.

Would anyone be able to replicate it on a different photo of AL with that app (or similar app)?

It's just very clean if it's really an edit.

Edit: never mind, took another look and I agree with the point about the eyelashes. Still a clean edit with the hair though.

formerfatcow

formerfatcow Current Skinny Bitch

kiwifarms.net
  20. CC306A11-8C6E-4EEF-8175-BDBB8B6B319F.jpg
    I edited the one on the right (real quick), not that good but close enough I guess...

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net