Amberlynn Universe 2020 Predictions - What will happen in 2020 to our gorl, her thumb butler, her effeminate roomates, her pets, and the haydurs?

Select the options you predict are HIGHLY LIKELY (>75% chance) to occur in 2020.

• Amber becomes mostly bedbound, continues gaining weight

Votes: 263 73.3%
  • Amber follows a diet, sticks to it, loses weight, increases her mobility and strength capabilities

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Confirmed weight in over 650 lbs

Votes: 67 18.7%
  • Confirmed weigh in over 600 lbs

Votes: 232 64.6%
  • Confirmed weigh in under 500 lbs

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Amber and Becky break up

Votes: 110 30.6%
  • Amber and Becky stay together

Votes: 126 35.1%
  • Ricky and Eric move out of the shanty

Votes: 105 29.2%
  • Ricky and Eric stay in the shanty

Votes: 98 27.3%
  • Eric continues improving his life

Votes: 78 21.7%
  • Eric stagnates or loses progress

Votes: 102 28.4%
  • Nothing major happens with Twinkie or she loses weight and gets better

Votes: 73 20.3%
  • Twinkie dies or becomes seriously ill

Votes: 137 38.2%
  • Becky gets grumpier and meaner

Votes: 183 51.0%
  • Becky gets a positive attitude

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Becky loses weight

Votes: 122 34.0%
  • Becky gains weight

Votes: 70 19.5%
  • Reddit refugees find a new home to post their Torrid OOTD

Votes: 93 25.9%
  • Reddit refugees wander the internet wilderness, never finding a home

Votes: 102 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
Please don't be a sped who selects two conflicting choices in the poll. :optimistic:

Vote in the poll and give your analysis replies! No need to just share how you voted (that's what a poll is for :)) but if you have analysis or other thoughts or predictions please share.

Last edited:

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Redditors would have moved to guru gossip or Tumblr or something already if they were going to find a home, and I highly doubt the average ALR redditor is going to to go more obscure forum hunting. Even if someone starts a board somewhere, chances it gains a decent following are low.

Also love that Becky having a positive attitude is an option lmao.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Ricky and Eric get sick of Hamber's shit and move out. Becky follows them soon after. Twinkie dies or gets taken away by animal control after getting dangerously sick. Hamber gorges herself to death on orange chicken.

Would hope Becky tries to improve her life, but that might be a stretch.

The Last Stand

Mean letter game.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she will stay stagnant at her 600 lb weight, and continue the baiting with "life goals" and "weight loss" but ultimately will do the same shit.

I hope the Norma drama will catch up to her and she gets a lot of flask with it. Becky will likely get caught in Amber's gravitational pull and drag herself down in this relationship.

That car is likely on its last legs. New car vlog probably very soon.

knobslobbin

kiwifarms.net
On June 6th, 2020 at 2:47pm the rapture begins. As you fly naked up into the clouds you look down one last time. Your eyes spot an oddly visible from altitude obeast in KY, and you realize it's your favorite lolcow Amber! She looks up in anger, and hatefully shovels food into her mouth. The sloth, gluttony, and hate combine and she explodes in an eruption of gore as the hell mouth opens in the center of her prodigious jiggling remains. Demons pour forth to consume the earth like so much orange chicken.

Becky loses weight, and Erik ditches the manbun look.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
On June 6th, 2020 at 2:47pm the rapture begins. As you fly naked up into the clouds you look down one last time. Your eyes spot an oddly visible from altitude obeast in KY, and you realize it's your favorite lolcow Amber! She looks up in anger, and hatefully shovels food into her mouth. The sloth, gluttony, and hate combine and she explodes in an eruption of gore as the hell mouth opens in the center of her prodigious jiggling remains. Demons pour forth to consume the earth like so much orange chicken.

Becky loses weight, and Erik ditches the manbun look.
This all sounds plausible except for the fact that the pre-tribulation rapture is rank heresy.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
I predict Amber doesn't gain or lose a significant amount of weight, only because she's near the max point where she can't gain much more stuffing her face. Along with increased Phase 1s since Amber has to realize that if she can't move, eating out everyday becomes impossible.

Becky will gain weight hard once whatever is wrong with her now subsides. I think we'll see her be more like Amber, an openly lying manipulative bitch since most have turned against her, and the Norma thing should linger for a while.

Ricky and Eric will leave this shitshow eventually, but probably not until Amber's money goes away.

Mesh Gear Fox

I'm the walkin' dude, I can see all the world
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I predict Amber doesn't gain or lose a significant amount of weight, only because she's near the max point where she can't gain much more stuffing her face
She can gain quite a bit more. There's 700 lb + people out there. They're not common, but her stomach is huge. She can keep eating truckloads of food and pack on even more elbees.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Not a major prediction, but I predict that amber will completely size out of torrid tarps, and she'll blame torrid customer service for why she no longer shops there and starts showing hauls from somewhere that carries up to 10x, while still claiming her clothing is 4-5x. If this happens, my sub-prediction is that she'll buy a new pair of yoga pants to wear as leggings, we'll only know this because the hole that's been there for 4 years will be missing.

Tags
None