Amberlynn Universe 2020 Predictions - What will happen in 2020 to our gorl, her thumb butler, her effeminate roomates, her pets, and the haydurs?

Select the options you predict are HIGHLY LIKELY (>75% chance) to occur in 2020.

• Amber becomes mostly bedbound, continues gaining weight

Votes: 263 73.3%
  • Amber follows a diet, sticks to it, loses weight, increases her mobility and strength capabilities

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Confirmed weight in over 650 lbs

Votes: 67 18.7%
  • Confirmed weigh in over 600 lbs

Votes: 232 64.6%
  • Confirmed weigh in under 500 lbs

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Amber and Becky break up

Votes: 110 30.6%
  • Amber and Becky stay together

Votes: 126 35.1%
  • Ricky and Eric move out of the shanty

Votes: 105 29.2%
  • Ricky and Eric stay in the shanty

Votes: 98 27.3%
  • Eric continues improving his life

Votes: 78 21.7%
  • Eric stagnates or loses progress

Votes: 102 28.4%
  • Nothing major happens with Twinkie or she loses weight and gets better

Votes: 73 20.3%
  • Twinkie dies or becomes seriously ill

Votes: 137 38.2%
  • Becky gets grumpier and meaner

Votes: 183 51.0%
  • Becky gets a positive attitude

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Becky loses weight

Votes: 122 34.0%
  • Becky gains weight

Votes: 70 19.5%
  • Reddit refugees find a new home to post their Torrid OOTD

Votes: 93 25.9%
  • Reddit refugees wander the internet wilderness, never finding a home

Votes: 102 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
amber will continue gaining weight, albeit still denying 600 lb in the first half of the year

becky will or lose or plateau with her weight

the fags will do their own thing and stay in the house.

i dont think much will change, it will be the same shit all over just in a different sauce.

this makes me sad.

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
Amber's not losing weight and keeping it off. Her metabolism as non existent as it is will only get worse. Our gorl is getting older and there's too much weight for her to baby step and get rid of it all. It'll be easier for her to gain weight than lose it every year. 600 elbees is in the horizon and I'm here for it.

I just wonder if the cheesecake factory will host a vigil for their most reoccurring customer or not after her passing.

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I don't think Amber will become bedbound. One, nothing that interesting would ever happen on her channel. Plus she's young. On My 600 Pound Life the young ones tend to be more mobile then the older ones. She is big, but she's firmer than old ones since she doesn't have old people wrinkly and loose skin that spreads out even more. She has yet to face all of the consequences of her body being like this because she's still young. She won't be young forever, though. I could be 100% wrong but I think she is still in the prime time to lose the weight with minimal risks and consequences. But as she gets older, stuff like surgeries (if she wants any) becomes more risky. She could have a much easier time if she just would start now. Otherwise she's gonna need a 900 calorie Dr. Now diet in her 40's because she wanted shitty chili and sushi in her younger days.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I don't think Amber will become bedbound. One, nothing that interesting would ever happen on her channel. Plus she's young. On My 600 Pound Life the young ones tend to be more mobile then the older ones. She is big, but she's firmer than old ones since she doesn't have old people wrinkly and loose skin that spreads out even more. She has yet to face all of the consequences of her body being like this because she's still young. She won't be young forever, though. I could be 100% wrong but I think she is still in the prime time to lose the weight with minimal risks and consequences. But as she gets older, stuff like surgeries (if she wants any) becomes more risky. She could have a much easier time if she just would start now. Otherwise she's gonna need a 900 calorie Dr. Now diet in her 40's because she wanted shitty chili and sushi in her younger days.
Regardless of her relatively young age, the fact that she has to fold her upper body onto the kitchen counter for support after a minute of standing, tells me that her body's specific brand of weight distribution will put her into a bedbound or mostly bedbound state earlier than another 600 pounder her age with less of a stomach. Obviously all of her is fat, and all of another person weighing 600lbs would be fat, but her stomach is causing excessive strain on her back, probably owing to the fact that she's short to begin with. Someone 5'7+ might be able to carry that weight and still walk uncomfortably, but Amber can't even manage to stand.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I did a quick google search, nothing too complicated. That are the numbers from a few articles. One article looked at people with BMIs over 45 for the 0.15% probability number. Amber has a BMI of about 100. Dr. Shaw Somers of “Fat Doctor” (british show like 600 # life, now on YT) basically said that it is impossible to lose weight and keep it off for morbidly obese patients without bariatric surgery.
Wasn't there some chick on MSHPL who did Dr. Now's diet, lost the weight, and opted to not have the surgery since she was doing okay on the diet? Or was that a dream, born of a brain feverish from working 18 days for months?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Yes, she's young but she's been morbidly obese from a young age & I wonder if that in some ways mimics the effects of aging? Common sense tells me in a lot of ways, it does. We know she has constant back aches & I wouldn't be surprised if she squished a few spinal disks absolutely flat. I'm surprised she hasn't ruptured any by now or at the very least, displaced ay. She can't have much cartilage left in her knees; not sure about her hips as they don't carry quite the same amount of weight.

We don't know how mobile she is - I suspect outside her outings & filming, (where she's mainly sitting), she absolutely minimizes time on her feet. If nothing else, her hips, knees & ankles would really hurt & her lymphoedema(s), wouldn't be happy either.

I don't think she's many pounds away from being pretty much bed bound but who knows?

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
No, she doesn't have "old people wrinkly and loose skin" because fat is a great wrinkle filler. But I do think she will become bed-bound, even in her prime she is slowing down. She won't lose the weight to get surgery because she "knows what's best for her". You either gain or lose at this point, and I think we all know her gumption to accomplish even a simple single upload task is futile.

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
She'll continue to refuse to cut her hair, resulting in an emergency room visit for a hairball impacted in her asshole. She'll continue to get crotch infections because she can't/won't clean her filthy vagina and taint. Becky will get blamed for both since she's so checked out, she's falling down on her hosing duties.

Eric will continue to be an insufferable queenie fag, Rickie will continue to seethe behind his dumb hillbilly facial expression. Twinkie, Rarity and Wasabi will make several attempts to run away.

foodiebloobie

Helllooooo foodie bloobies TEEHEE!
kiwifarms.net
Starting off with the beginning of the end:
I do believe that amber will start looking for her new spedkeeper. Becky is now too drugged out and "boring". Amber needs SO much attention and affirmation. They probably won't break up this year but how long is our gorl really going to put up with this zombie she calls a girlfriend.

Which also means...
They will probably not be buying a house this year because amber would never be selfless and part with her sheckles if she has apprehensions about rebecky.

2020 will be the year of the scorn
The Muppets in the shanty will appear less and less as they both think they are so much better than amber and Becky. Let's hope they move out and Becky becomes even more depressed - pushing amber to cut the cord.

Doctorlynn will be in full force.

With her ongoing "bladder infection", coming clean about her beetus is inevitable. Once she's open about that it's all downhill from there. We might even get confirmation of high blood pressure or whatever other obesity related illness she probably has. She's going to be smug as fuck. Which means she will probably gain more weight! Trends would suggest that amber gains about 70 lbs a year. Go amber, go!

Bonus:
She will get blocked by another dietician this year

Or

She breaks a piece of furniture.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Imagine what goes through the physician's minds when they see her.
For real you don't see many people that huge out and about. At least I don't.
Imagine the stares she gets in restaurants when she can't fit in a booth and barely fits her shelf ass in a chair.
I'm waiting on a chair to break one of these days. Like on Shallow Hal.
Just a matter of time the scootypuff doesn't run with her on it. I'm surprised it still does because she's easily over 600lbs.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I seriously think she's going to die in 2020 from something stupidly preventable, like a skin infection that spreads to her blood due to poor hygiene and improper use of antibiotics.

But for fun:

Sometime shortly after the new year dawns, Amber catfishes a new vaguely female sped on snapchat using filters and a sob story about online boolies. She lets Becky off the hook with "Oh, she deserves so much better than ME y'all," when really this is a manipulation move to shake off the dead weight, too-high-to-drive-without-killing-us-anymore butler who no longer serves her needs.

They continue sleeping in the same bed because "we're such good friends we can be roommates y'all it's not weird lots of youtubers do a sleeping in the same bed situation type deal with their ex while dating new people." Everyone continues living in the shanty as per usual. Hauls and taste tests abound. Amber keeps the new gorlfriend out of her videos because she doesn't want to expose her to The Hate, but she still sticks the camera in LobotoBecky's face and squawks like a walrus as her ex mumbles and stutters and shakes.

Pikapool

The Pikachu with the mouth
kiwifarms.net
Her kidneys will say "fuck this shit I'm out"and succumb to her bladder infection
Eric and Rickie have had enough and move out leaving Dana and destiny to move in
Something unfortunate happening to Twinkie cause that bitch can't take care of her dog
Becky hits someone with her car
She'll never shut the everliving fuck up about Trisha paytas mentioning her
Torrid hauls
"Healthy" mukbangs with enough sodium to kill a horse
Bedbound
Sending Becky on daily Walmart runs
She manipulates her audience with some dumbass crisis but doesn't tell anyone
Buying planners that are never used and books that won't even be well loved

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't there some chick on MSHPL who did Dr. Now's diet, lost the weight, and opted to not have the surgery since she was doing okay on the diet? Or was that a dream, born of a brain feverish from working 18 days for months?
Wasn't she some crazy bitch though? Schenee?
I do remember another lady in an earlier series who decided to go to a different doctor but she did lose weight.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the (festive!) pot.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe not bedbound, but she will absolutely struggle with her mobility. Yes, the younger ones have an easier time getting up and around compared to the older ones who have to get crane lifted just to get them into a car, but it still takes a while to get up onto their feet. I think we'll be seeing more of that living room mattress in the near future.

Also Becky, nodding off from her completely safe narcotic cocktail, will send their car hurdling into a ditch or the side of a building.

Tags
None