Amberlynn Universe 2020 Predictions - What will happen in 2020 to our gorl, her thumb butler, her effeminate roomates, her pets, and the haydurs?

Select the options you predict are HIGHLY LIKELY (>75% chance) to occur in 2020.

• Amber becomes mostly bedbound, continues gaining weight

Votes: 263 73.3%
  • Amber follows a diet, sticks to it, loses weight, increases her mobility and strength capabilities

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Confirmed weight in over 650 lbs

Votes: 67 18.7%
  • Confirmed weigh in over 600 lbs

Votes: 232 64.6%
  • Confirmed weigh in under 500 lbs

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Amber and Becky break up

Votes: 110 30.6%
  • Amber and Becky stay together

Votes: 126 35.1%
  • Ricky and Eric move out of the shanty

Votes: 105 29.2%
  • Ricky and Eric stay in the shanty

Votes: 98 27.3%
  • Eric continues improving his life

Votes: 78 21.7%
  • Eric stagnates or loses progress

Votes: 102 28.4%
  • Nothing major happens with Twinkie or she loses weight and gets better

Votes: 73 20.3%
  • Twinkie dies or becomes seriously ill

Votes: 137 38.2%
  • Becky gets grumpier and meaner

Votes: 183 51.0%
  • Becky gets a positive attitude

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Becky loses weight

Votes: 122 34.0%
  • Becky gains weight

Votes: 70 19.5%
  • Reddit refugees find a new home to post their Torrid OOTD

Votes: 93 25.9%
  • Reddit refugees wander the internet wilderness, never finding a home

Votes: 102 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
After a dramatic, tear filled weigh in, she'll proudly announce that she's now doing the Keto diet, followed by a slew of mukbangs where she smugly takes the bread off her big macs and gloats about how light and healthy she's feeling. Much like Jack Salmonella Scalfani, she'll visibly gain weight while shrieking about !!KETO!!!. Then after a month or so, we'll never hear about it ever again.
Love the TPB quote 😁

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't she some crazy bitch though? Schenee?
I do remember another lady in an earlier series who decided to go to a different doctor but she did lose weight.
Schenee wasn't it - she gained weight after Dr Now's diet, and mouthed off to him every time. I wish I could remember who it was, even though it doesn't mean anything here, since big Al knows what "works for her" and obviously doesn't need an example showing it can be done without surgery even when you're a giant fatass.

Reactions: MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Schenee wasn't it - she gained weight after Dr Now's diet, and mouthed off to him every time. I wish I could remember who it was, even though it doesn't mean anything here, since big Al knows what "works for her" and obviously doesn't need an example showing it can be done without surgery even when you're a giant fatass.
You're not crazy, I seem to remember it too. Something tells me it might have been Tracey, the lady with the GIANT lymphedema legs who otherwise wasn't particularly hamplanet-y. I'm normally a M600PL sperg, but I can't say for certain because this is one episode I've always had trouble finding.

EDIT: Seems I'm right, Tracey Matthews. Went from 605 to 388 with no surgery.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
You're not crazy, I seem to remember it too. Something tells me it might have been Tracey, the lady with the GIANT lymphedema legs who otherwise wasn't particularly hamplanet-y. I'm normally a M600PL sperg, but I can't say for certain because this is one episode I've always had trouble finding.

EDIT: Seems I'm right, Tracey Matthews. Went from 605 to 388 with no surgery.
Winner, winner (orange) chicken dinner! I may still be crazy, just not about this. Thanks for finding it! I hope they do a where are they now on her. It'd be interesting to see if she dumped that asshat Anthony and continued getting her life squared away, including the weight loss.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine what goes through the physician's minds when they see her.
For real you don't see many people that huge out and about. At least I don't.
Imagine the stares she gets in restaurants when she can't fit in a booth and barely fits her shelf ass in a chair.
I'm waiting on a chair to break one of these days. Like on Shallow Hal.
Just a matter of time the scootypuff doesn't run with her on it. I'm surprised it still does because she's easily over 600lbs.
she is in kentucky, the 3rd fattest state in a fat country. the doctors around her have seen worse.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
Not a major prediction, but I predict that amber will completely size out of torrid tarps, and she'll blame torrid customer service for why she no longer shops there and starts showing hauls from somewhere that carries up to 10x, while still claiming her clothing is 4-5x. If this happens, my sub-prediction is that she'll buy a new pair of yoga pants to wear as leggings, we'll only know this because the hole that's been there for 4 years will be missing.
Are there shops that carry up to 10x? Is that even a size?

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Are there shops that carry up to 10x? Is that even a size?
I don't know, I was being extreme. But considering Torrid carries 6x, 10x doesn't seem like too much of a stretch. Months back, maybe over the summer, someone here posted a link to an online shop that went up to a ginormous size, like way larger than Torrid, so I was thinking 10x might be a thing? I can't remember the name of the site, all I can remember is the design was like a yahoo shop circa 1998. Maybe someone else reading this remembers and will link?

ETA: did a little googling, this place goes up to 10x. The name cracks me up, "peaches" is a hilarious euphemism, the only one they could be referring to is James' Giant Peach. https://loveyourpeaches.com This wasn't the site I was referring to, but 10x is a thing. Now I want to know if there's something even larger out there. Like 16x? That would have to be made out of that giant parachute thing school kids play with at recess. Or skirts that double at hot air balloons.

Last edited:

PRE PRE DIABETIC

Skinny people have the beetus too.
kiwifarms.net
What is the most simple is probably the most likely.

Amber parks her shelf on one of the animals causing injury.

She goes through a few cycles of “starting” a diet, and falls back on gaslighting.

She makes bitchy comments about the Slatons and Hayders.

She will 100% stay with Becky. It’s very 🌈 to think that someone who doesn’t have enough motivation to wipe their own ass is plotting any manipulative plans to reel in a new sped. And honestly at this point, I don’t think there’s any sped that is spedy enough out there to choose to hop onto the shelf and ride into the sunset with Gorl.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, I was being extreme. But considering Torrid carries 6x, 10x doesn't seem like too much of a stretch. Months back, maybe over the summer, someone here posted a link to an online shop that went up to a ginormous size, like way larger than Torrid, so I was thinking 10x might be a thing? I can't remember the name of the site, all I can remember is the design was like a yahoo shop circa 1998. Maybe someone else reading this remembers and will link?

ETA: did a little googling, this place goes up to 10x. The name cracks me up, "peaches" is a hilarious euphemism, the only one they could be referring to is James' Giant Peach. https://loveyourpeaches.com This wasn't the site I was referring to, but 10x is a thing. Now I want to know if there's something even larger out there. Like 16x? That would have to be made out of that giant parachute thing school kids play with at recess. Or skirts that double at hot air balloons.
Another two are www.ontheplusside.com with clothes goes up to 8x and www.sanctuarie.com which has dresses, swimwear, and tee-shirts that go up to 9x.

While Ontheplusside has a measurement grid, at least Sanctuarie (unlike Torrid) doesn't look like all of it's clothes are for grandmas.

Edit: Sanctuarie also has bras and panties that go up to 9x! Even bras that have B and C cups. You learn something new every day.

Last edited:

Depiglio

kiwifarms.net
i'm shocked that becky hasn't broken up with amber yet, although it makes sense. she has no recent job experience, has essentially become too ill to function on her own, and relies on amber's money too much. i wouldn't be surprised if eric and ricky are pressuring them to stay together so that ricky doesn't become the sole breadwinner.

as far as losing weight, i believe her when she says she's lost weight so far, but i think she's still inflating how much she's lost. she might have lost a pound or two since she stopped actively reporting her weight, but minor fluctuations still would "count" in her mind, i think. i feel like she's going to drop a little more, get cocky, binge, gain it all back, and then finally give up and just accept that she's going to morph into snorlax. seeing her reminds me so much of patrick deuell, the guy who weighed 900+ lbs and almost died sleeping on his back because his fat started crushing his lungs and heart. i do think she's going to become bedbound as a result of that. i think we're going to see the cracks in everyone's friendships because amber would require 24/7 care.

she's gained around 100 lbs a year though, and it looks like she kind of stagnated at around 600. so who knows for sure what her weight loss will look like.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
i'm shocked that becky hasn't broken up with amber yet, although it makes sense. she has no recent job experience, has essentially become too ill to function on her own, and relies on amber's money too much.

as far as losing weight, i believe her when she says she's lost weight so far, but i think she's still inflating how much she's lost.
Reminder Becky quit her job for this and Misty bragged about all the Amber benefits. She's not leaving until she's pushed.
Agree I think she's been in her up-down tryeen phase where the net loss is like, 3lbs in the end.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
She's been far, far too fortunate for such a vile person thus far....
2020 will be the year her body literally snaps... Something will break under the weight of her humongous body and as I'm sure everyone here knows, a broken bone or even as little as a pulled muscle can spell disaster for a super morbidly obese person.

Amber's been on borrowed time for years, and I think it's about to run out.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
So I just had another prediction: If Hamber hasn't already posted on Titpee, she starts doing that. "Thin privilege is not taking up an entire aisle at a store. Thin privilege is being able to walk 50 steps without labored breathing. Thin privilege is not getting an infected bellybutton because you can actually clean in there." And Titpee not only takes her seriously, they validate her delusions.

Tags
None