Amberlynn Universe 2020 Predictions - What will happen in 2020 to our gorl, her thumb butler, her effeminate roomates, her pets, and the haydurs?

Select the options you predict are HIGHLY LIKELY (>75% chance) to occur in 2020.

• Amber becomes mostly bedbound, continues gaining weight

Votes: 263 73.3%
  • Amber follows a diet, sticks to it, loses weight, increases her mobility and strength capabilities

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Confirmed weight in over 650 lbs

Votes: 67 18.7%
  • Confirmed weigh in over 600 lbs

Votes: 232 64.6%
  • Confirmed weigh in under 500 lbs

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Amber and Becky break up

Votes: 110 30.6%
  • Amber and Becky stay together

Votes: 126 35.1%
  • Ricky and Eric move out of the shanty

Votes: 105 29.2%
  • Ricky and Eric stay in the shanty

Votes: 98 27.3%
  • Eric continues improving his life

Votes: 78 21.7%
  • Eric stagnates or loses progress

Votes: 102 28.4%
  • Nothing major happens with Twinkie or she loses weight and gets better

Votes: 73 20.3%
  • Twinkie dies or becomes seriously ill

Votes: 137 38.2%
  • Becky gets grumpier and meaner

Votes: 183 51.0%
  • Becky gets a positive attitude

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Becky loses weight

Votes: 122 34.0%
  • Becky gains weight

Votes: 70 19.5%
  • Reddit refugees find a new home to post their Torrid OOTD

Votes: 93 25.9%
  • Reddit refugees wander the internet wilderness, never finding a home

Votes: 102 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
Reminder Becky quit her job for this and Misty bragged about all the Amber benefits. She's not leaving until she's pushed.
Agree I think she's been in her up-down tryeen phase where the net loss is like, 3lbs in the end.
Becky also mentioned that she quit her old job because "she found a better one." Welp. Hope the deal with the devil was worth it.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Becky also mentioned that she quit her old job because "she found a better one." Welp. Hope the deal with the devil was worth it.
I remember amber saying she had a serious talk with Becky about quiting and "doing youtube" with her because her lumber job was too dangerous for her to keep doing. So basically Becky quit so she could do maybe 2 q&a with AL a year and the rest of the time just walk in the background of her videos putting groceries away or lay on the bed behind her.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I remember amber saying she had a serious talk with Becky about quiting and "doing youtube" with her because her lumber job was too dangerous for her to keep doing. So basically Becky quit so she could do maybe 2 q&a with AL a year and the rest of the time just walk in the background of her videos putting groceries away or lay on the bed behind her.
And now Benzo is so fucked up she's in another world.
I just wonder how long she's going to stay on these serious drugs?
I guess I'd rather walk around in a fog if I had to live with that beast and the fags.

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how far gone Becky is, like could she return to a normal life once Amber leaves her or is it too late and she will forever have to be cared for financially by another sugar mommy. I kinda wish Amber will film her more in future videos so we'll have more evidence to speculate on

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how far gone Becky is, like could she return to a normal life once Amber leaves her or is it too late and she will forever have to be cared for financially by another sugar mommy. I kinda wish Amber will film her more in future videos so we'll have more evidence to speculate on
It's been said by Lyfeofafreespirit that you have to have a certain kind of personality to be willing to live like Becky does. It's why the Haydur Nation has little to no sympathy for her in general. So, my guess is that she'll "get a job" only to quit when she finds another sugar mommy. I hope not though because the wrong sugar momma can trap you if they're anything like Amberlynn and it's a miserable existence.

RanchRanchLover

I've never even tried ranch
kiwifarms.net
I was promised bedbound saga last year so I'm not getting my hopes up.
So my prediction is bedbound or, again, same as last year, she suffers a bad fall that leads to bed-land-4-lyfe.

I can't see Becky and Amber breaking up. They're in way too fucking deep with each other. The dependency on each other is huge so they probably don't want to lose that....and they're both so fucking lazy it'd be too much effort to break up.

FigMePhilthy

PhD in Ebonics
kiwifarms.net
Becky loses weight and transitions to her final form: Brad - Amber continues to gain and finds a nice black man to dick her down and feed her by hand on top of pillow mountain.

Or nothing changes... at all. Probably just get some sort of infection or complications with diabetes.

In the event she does die, I don't feel it will build up or snowball, she'll die in her sleep.

TyroneCoalburn

clapping cheeks in fortissimo
kiwifarms.net
+1 for crippleLynn. I second that notion that it's fascinating she still can waddle on her own and be mobile like this at her height/weight.
Arent there people getting intubated less her weight and are completely immobile because their pelvis detached or some shit?

On the other side, there are people on television in my country equivalent to My600lb life (because apparently every western country needs morbidly obese people freakshows now) who weigh more but dont even waddle? Granted, they are sometimes 6'5 but still..

On a side note, does anybody else have an 'uncanny valley' reaction when seeing another human waddle like a penguin? Boing, boing. Its just a movement homo sapiens shouldnt do, its creepy.

Last edited:

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn? I hope she keels over soon and I can witness the absolute state of Becky. Will Amber get a new co-dependent gorl? My bet is yes.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about completely bed bound if you are arguing “””literally””” unable to leave the bed. I mean, she admitted she can’t really walk more than 2-5 mins. That is practically bed bound. That mobility for somebody of abled body is pathetic. I will say that in 2020 amber will become completely house bound. We will probably be able to count the number of times amber vlogs outside her house on one hand.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know about completely bed bound if you are arguing “””literally””” unable to leave the bed. I mean, she admitted she can’t really walk more than 2-5 mins. That is practically bed bound. That mobility for somebody of abled body is pathetic. I will say that in 2020 amber will become completely house bound. We will probably be able to count the number of times amber vlogs outside her house on one hand.
I wonder if people might be conflating 'bedbound' with 'bedridden.' Bedbound might be considered mobile, but so disabled that a person can't travel far from their bed without considerable assistance. 'Bedridden' might be where a person doesn't even have that limited mobility and literally just lies in bed all day.

Tags
None