• "I'm pretty positive that I'm asexual or at least sex-repulsed, and have been with my lovely boyfriend for going on 5 years now. He's supportive of my sexuality."

Amberlynn500lb Vlogger and chronic dieter

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
?

Who weighs more: Amberlynn or Amy Slaton?

1. Amberlynn

85 vote(s)
    25.8%
  2. Amy Slaton

190 vote(s)
    57.6%
  3. A Clydesdale Horse

88 vote(s)
    26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Best Valentines Day ever

• Feels Feels x 1
    PiggyPie

PiggyPie a resident eccentric

kiwifarms.net
  2. I almost see her singing "What is love?" between downing that alcohol.
    I can't feel sorry for her since she's a pretty horrible person

• Agree Agree x 3
    Chimerian Godhead

Chimerian Godhead Err Godhand.. Godfinger?

kiwifarms.net
  3. Saved for prosperity, will upload when necessary. Also, oh no, if every terrible lolcow did a live drunk Q&A, the darkest, blackest truths we would know.... :heart-full:

• Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Her dickriders in the comment section make me ill. Amazing what these assclowns will support.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph Pres of the: "Save Amberlard's Bra" Club

kiwifarms.net
  5. Big AL snapchated several million messages of her drunkenly singing songs and babbling about being alone. Several hours later she started talking about how she was handling this well and being mature.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I wonder how long Danestiny are going to lug the 500 pound third wheel around. They couldn't even have Valentines Day to themselves.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. That doesn't bode well. If they carry on like this, being kind out of guilt, they'll end up ALs carers. She's enough of a leech to guilt her way into being financially and physically supported by them both for life. Dustin may never be free.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Fresh Grown Breasts

Fresh Grown Breasts A Person Celebrity

kiwifarms.net
  7. Funny how Dana and Destiny are literally Satan one moment, but when it benefits her, they're da best! And she's omg so thankful you guiz! I lurv them soooo much!

I'm amazed about how her audience doesn't see this.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Dozaemon

Dozaemon living the hum-drum lifestyle

kiwifarms.net
  8. They gave the behemoth candy. It placated her for the moment.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I'm wondering how the fuck they all fit on that couch

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PiggyPie

PiggyPie a resident eccentric

kiwifarms.net
  10. Or how it supports almost 1,000 pounds.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.net
  11. i smell lesbian threesome.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    acceptable

acceptable drugs and pugs

kiwifarms.net
  12. Holy shit you guys hiiiiiii!!
    I'm new to this thread and I'm sooo happy I found a gossip website without stupid PC shit.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the shit show right now but I can't believe her fans are now trying to bully Dustin's new girl. The very same people that told us we can't judge AL because we only see a few minutes of her life. And this gorilla isn't even trying to stop them.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Welcome to the family, dude! :)

• Feels Feels x 2
    FatFuckingClown

FatFuckingClown *pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*

kiwifarms.net
  14. I can't stop laughing about how Dana and Destiny were so mean and evil, until they gave her a bunch of shitty dollar store candy and now they're the best. Priorities, man.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  15. its the only way to Amberlyns heart. with food.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    acceptable

acceptable drugs and pugs

kiwifarms.net
  16. It looks like AL is covering her bottom half with a blanket. Is it safe to say she never bothered to put on pants at all yesterday?

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She has no pants on there, imagine the smell, no wonder Dustin looks happy prolly can smell cheese and bacon bits.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  18. If anyone that has been here awhile is waiting to get into the fb comment group and is in the waiting list, pm me your first name and I will get you in. The admin doesnt want white knights and have the group reported by assholes.

How can dana be called a potato, alr laughs at it, then retweets the same shit and then have a selfie taken with a pantsless buffalo?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. A question: can she actually wipe her ass? I know some of you mentioned it already but I never really saw someone morbidly obese in person and she definitely looks like she needs to wash her ass every time she takes a shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Remember that loofah, the long one? That.

xenomorph

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.