Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 133 10.1%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 846 64.3%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 168 12.8%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 169 12.8%

• Total voters

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
The elusive ankle rolls are Amber's most shameful secret...
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 6.53.04 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 6.52.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 6.52.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 6.54.17 PM.png

Last edited:

hotcheetospuffs

Gravy is just a savory milkshake served hot.
kiwifarms.net
She has mentioned she only owns four pairs of shoes, two of which are ballet flats and one are those white sneakers from her nursing home job. She does not own Uggs or anything like them. I doubt those would even fit around her ankle. She doesn't even wear socks. Her feet must freeze, but she only goes from a car to the store, so I guess it doesn't matter.

*and her feet used to be a size 7 but went up to a 9 with the weight gain.

Edit: one pair of black ballet flats, one pair of floral, and one pair of navy blue

Edit for 2018: The last pair of shoes AL bought was a pair of size 10 sketchers sneakers, which she says are too big on her.

Last edited: