Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 92 8.8%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 669 64.0%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 144 13.8%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 141 13.5%

• Total voters

kiwifarms.net
Since we haven't had a foot/ankle roll sighting in quite some time and our gorl just posted her new highest weight of 560 (in her "My 2019 Starting Weight" video), I figured I'd document her latest layyg shots for posterity:
View attachment 633308 View attachment 633309 View attachment 633305
maybe the way she is standing but one leg looks bigger than the other. and one has a bigger fat pad on the upper thigh. I wonder if that's the leg that hurt and lacked circulation? (which is ok now thanks to her doctor)

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
maybe the way she is standing but one leg looks bigger than the other. and one has a bigger fat pad on the upper thigh. I wonder if that's the leg that hurt and lacked circulation? (which is ok now thanks to her doctor)
I can check a few older videos where she's walking and will let you know. I won't do it rn as I have a bad headache.

Whale Watcher

#scootybeauty2020
kiwifarms.net
Since we haven't had a foot/ankle roll sighting in quite some time and our gorl just posted her new highest weight of 560 (in her "My 2019 Starting Weight" video), I figured I'd document her latest layyg shots for posterity:
View attachment 633308 View attachment 633309 View attachment 633305
Good god, her torso is horrifying. It's grown into subsections like the thorax of an insect.
Her body type is a mix between the Scream Factory secretary slug from Monsters Inc and the caterpillar from a Bug's Life.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Good god, her torso is horrifying. It's grown into subsections like the thorax of an insect.
Her body type is a mix between the Scream Factory secretary slug from Monsters Inc and the caterpillar from a Bug's Life.
That middle photo makes her look more like a lactating pig or dog with a row of teats for the young uns to suckle on.

Except she is not pregante and never will be, because lesbian, and she is (probably) not lactating, and she is no charming doggie. Pig and row of teats, that I will give her.

Reactions: ThatAnorexicCunt
N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net

Wyzzerd

The elves are behind it all!
kiwifarms.net
Stars and stones there's no heel on her stump...

Her fat has EATEN her ankle...

That may be the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. Like most deathfats still have their ankles, do you have any idea how hard it is to do that??? No wonder she has a "hurty lahg", it's bursting at the seems!

Hell bells that fat may be the only thing allowing her to walk. Her legs may be so far gone that if she loses the weight she may be crippled. The hard lymphedema growths probably hol that poor abused skelly together, without them they may just crumble from all the weight.

EDIT: I was so mortified I didn't think a step farther. There is no way in hell she can wear shoes! If she goes outside it must be barefoot. No wonder she doesn't leave the car, it's not that she can barely walk, her dreaded secret would be out for the world to gape at in public.

It's not the big things that make me watch in horror of our favorite cow. It's the little daily things that leave me broken.

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Stars and stones there's no heel on her stump...

Her fat has EATEN her ankle...

That may be the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. Like most deathfats still have their ankles, do you have any idea how hard it is to do that??? No wonder she has a "hurty lahg", it's bursting at the seems!

Hell bells that fat may be the only thing allowing her to walk. Her legs may be so far gone that if she loses the weight she may be crippled. The hard lymphedema growths probably hol that poor abused skelly together, without them they may just crumble from all the weight.

EDIT: I was so mortified I didn't think a step farther. There is no way in hell she can wear shoes! If she goes outside it must be barefoot. No wonder she doesn't leave the car, it's not that she can barely walk, her dreaded secret would be out for the world to gape at in public.

It's not the big things that make me watch in horror of our favorite cow. It's the little daily things that leave me broken.
I've been looking at that image in the threads for a while now and I couldn't place what was so..wrong with it until now. That's what it is.

Tags
fat