Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 47 6.9%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 423 61.8%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 110 16.1%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 104 15.2%

• Total voters

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Chantal is also a lot more mobile and can even fit behind the wheel of a car. If I were in some circle of hell where I had to choose one of the three, I might choose a Slaton. I'm in hell already, who cares.

Having tons of belly fat (Chantal) is very dangerous to your health for numerous reasons; Amberlynn's elephant legs make it extremely difficult for her to be active, I imagine. That's the main reason I don't understand the "lucky" thing. I mean I guess she's lucky that she can look "better" in a selfie than Amy Slaton? What a useless metric. She can't even fucking walk.

I'm not mad or anything, it's just peculiar that people would say AL is lucky with her fat distro.. I feel she's the most disadvantaged of the three.

kiwifarms.net
At 550+ pounds, all the luck in the world won't save your body from being a lumpy, stretched out, sore-ridden disaster. I mean, I guess it's better when put into the context that she could have ass wings or look even more like a human puddle, but her legs alone are enough of a horror show that she blew past "relatively normal" 250 pounds ago. And, like Save Twinkie said above, that puts her in an even worse position than the others, because those lymphedema trunks make her barely mobile.

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
Chantal is also a lot more mobile and can even fit behind the wheel of a car. If I were in some circle of hell where I had to choose one of the three, I might choose a Slaton. I'm in hell already, who cares.

Having tons of belly fat (Chantal) is very dangerous to your health for numerous reasons; Amberlynn's elephant legs make it extremely difficult for her to be active, I imagine. That's the main reason I don't understand the "lucky" thing. I mean I guess she's lucky that she can look "better" in a selfie than Amy Slaton? What a useless metric. She can't even fucking walk.

I'm not mad or anything, it's just peculiar that people would say AL is lucky with her fat distro.. I feel she's the most disadvantaged of the three.
I don't know which one is healthier I just think Chantal looks really retar.ded. I've never seen a fat person like her who stores almost all their fat in their stomachs to the point they're walking beach balls, Amber looks more like a standard MSHPL fag but that's probably just me.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is going to need an ankle lift should she ever decide and stick to losing weight.

Are ankle lifts even a thing? That loose ankle skin would be a tripping hazard from overhanging her soft, dainty feet.
They lift the whole leg starting at the bottom, like pulling up a sock, and trimming the excess at the top of the thigh. It's apparently one of the worst skin surgeries wrt pain and recovery.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
Since we haven't had a foot/ankle roll sighting in quite some time and our gorl just posted her new highest weight of 560 (in her "My 2019 Starting Weight" video), I figured I'd document her latest layyg shots for posterity:
side layyygs.png
front layyygs.png
layyygs.png

kiwifarms.net
Since we haven't had a foot/ankle roll sighting in quite some time and our gorl just posted her new highest weight of 560 (in her "My 2019 Starting Weight" video), I figured I'd document her latest layyg shots for posterity:
View attachment 633308 View attachment 633309 View attachment 633305
maybe the way she is standing but one leg looks bigger than the other. and one has a bigger fat pad on the upper thigh. I wonder if that's the leg that hurt and lacked circulation? (which is ok now thanks to her doctor)

Reactions: literally low-key

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
maybe the way she is standing but one leg looks bigger than the other. and one has a bigger fat pad on the upper thigh. I wonder if that's the leg that hurt and lacked circulation? (which is ok now thanks to her doctor)
I can check a few older videos where she's walking and will let you know. I won't do it rn as I have a bad headache.

• Feels
Reactions: A Owl

Whale Watcher

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 633308 View attachment 633309 View attachment 633305
Good god, her torso is horrifying. It's grown into subsections like the thorax of an insect.
Her body type is a mix between the Scream Factory secretary slug from Monsters Inc and the caterpillar from a Bug's Life.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Good god, her torso is horrifying. It's grown into subsections like the thorax of an insect.
Her body type is a mix between the Scream Factory secretary slug from Monsters Inc and the caterpillar from a Bug's Life.
That middle photo makes her look more like a lactating pig or dog with a row of teats for the young uns to suckle on.

Except she is not pregante and never will be, because lesbian, and she is (probably) not lactating, and she is no charming doggie. Pig and row of teats, that I will give her.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino