Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 47 6.9%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 423 61.8%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 110 16.1%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 104 15.2%

• Total voters

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know she doesn't have it, but her legs always make me think of elephantiasis. There are definitely some poor souls out there with legs that strongly resemble hers, at least in pants.
Actually, she does have it. Elephantiasis is caused by a blocked lymphatic system, otherwise known as lymphedema. When it’s Stage 3, with pitting edema, it’s aka elephatiasis. Google the two words together, you’ll see.

Even skinny people can get lymphedema although it’s rare. In them, it’s often a side effect of cancer treatment where lymph nodes have to be removed. In Africa and other countries there is a worm/parasite that enters the lymphatic system and blocks it causing lymphedema, and I bet you were thinking of some National Geographic picture of normal people with one huge leg, like I was. Same disease, different cause.

Same outcome. Lymphedema can only be managed, not cured, and one way to manage is lose the weight.

Tiny Clanger

Warp Factor Dial set to: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What makes the bottoms of her feet flat? It really creeps me out that there is NO arch?
The tendon strap underneath her feet has given in under the weight.

She witters on about heel spurs but as usual she's talking bollocks. What she has is Plantar Fasciitis, where the large tendon that runs from the heel down the foot and maintains its tension has been stretched and damaged to oblivion.

PF is not uncommon, especially for runners or those who walk a lot on hard ground. It takes a long time to heal (the tendon actually develops micro tears) but does eventually do so.....IF you remove the precipitating cause. Big Albert has just added to the precipitating cause and I would take an educated guess that the damage to her feet is now permanent.

The next in this jolly little saga is that the immense forces will drive her bones through her feet. At this point, it's a toss up between her knees blowing due to massive torsional force as well (the bigger she gets the more her knees twist together - she doesn't even have a knee-gap, let alone thigh gap) or her feet bones ramming through.

Tl Dr - they're fucked. Al has expected her body to just deal with things no human body can and when bits fail she just tells herself a comforting lie. And has another 42 buns.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
The next in this jolly little saga is that the immense forces will drive her bones through her feet.
Are we talking Charcot here? Because that would suck for her, 3 month minimum of not using it after surgery if she can find someone to operate at her weight (not likely), meaning sitting still, meaning her weight will balloon faster.

Tiny Clanger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we talking Charcot here? Because that would suck for her, 3 month minimum of not using it after surgery if she can find someone to operate at her weight (not likely), meaning sitting still, meaning her weight will balloon faster.
Yep. Charcot Foot is usually either congenital deformity (uncorrected "rocker bottom" feet, which we'd not see in the west) or from MCT disease, but there is a very real chance she could develop it, especially if she does have beetus. And not only could nobody operate because she's too fat, there's no point.....because she's too fat.

She has absolutely destroyed the tendon strap - I've had PF for years from walking everywhere on hard roads and despite that my feet have greater integrity. It can't recover from that level of trauma, it's stretched to oblivion and she makes it worse every time she heaves herself onto her feet. And she's not doing anything to support it either - stupid blown-to-fuck shoes because she's a dainty gorl, no strapping, not even getting Becky to wrestle a compression bandage onto it.

And this is why she can't feel small things underfoot - I have no idea why "Twinkie's foods" (pair of slobs) were in the bedroom but she certainly didn't fall due to her uwu soft feet. The lies and obfuscation she just makes up are ridiculous; the simple fact is she has destroyed her feet irrepairably and won't face that uncomfortable fact. It can't get better now. But it can get a whole lot worse.

Just thought - it's another very strong proof she's lying about the doctor. No doctor is looking at those disaster areas and telling her she's healthy when, despite a life of utter sloth, she has an extreme form of over-use injury. The only thing she's ever over-used is her gob.

Last edited:

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Charcot foot is co-morbid with diabetes, surprise, surprise. She has a huge risk to seriously lose a foot or a leg soon. Not even joking. She could have broken her foot or an ankle, not feel it and still walk and make shit worse. A simple broken bone combined with neuropathy due to sky high blood sugar and poor circulation is just asking for a necrotic foot. Her healing speed being worse than a diabetic grandma's she might not even recover from the amputation. It's pretty fucking sad to die because of a broken bone before 30, but gorl needs her orange chicken.

kiwifarms.net
Actually, she does have it. Elephantiasis is caused by a blocked lymphatic system, otherwise known as lymphedema. When it’s Stage 3, with pitting edema, it’s aka elephatiasis. Google the two words together, you’ll see.

Even skinny people can get lymphedema although it’s rare. In them, it’s often a side effect of cancer treatment where lymph nodes have to be removed. In Africa and other countries there is a worm/parasite that enters the lymphatic system and blocks it causing lymphedema, and I bet you were thinking of some National Geographic picture of normal people with one huge leg, like I was. Same disease, different cause.

Same outcome. Lymphedema can only be managed, not cured, and one way to manage is lose the weight.
is that why one leg is bigger than the other? it's hard to tell since she wears the black pants and it's like a fun house mirror but one leg looks like it has an extra about 20-+ pounds on it. Since AL acknowledges one is bigger I think it's worse without the illusion of the slimming black yoga pants.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
is that why one leg is bigger than the other? it's hard to tell since she wears the black pants and it's like a fun house mirror but one leg looks like it has an extra about 20-+ pounds on it. Since AL acknowledges one is bigger I think it's worse without the illusion of the slimming black yoga pants.
If you have any kind of edema it generally collects more on the left side. It has something or another to do with the left side of your heart not pumping efficiently. I'm clearly not a doctor.

Tiny Clanger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you have any kind of edema it generally collects more on the left side. It has something or another to do with the left side of your heart not pumping efficiently. I'm clearly not a doctor.
You're clearly a lot more of one than the Singing Lunatic that told her she's the pickchur of health.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Just thought - it's another very strong proof she's lying about the doctor. No doctor is looking at those disaster areas and telling her she's healthy when, despite a life of utter sloth, she has an extreme form of over-use injury. The only thing she's ever over-used is her gob.
The doctor didn't even need to look at her feet. Look at the stills people made from her video (01/06). I'm still trying to figure out the many ways her back is twisted (I thought about overlapping a skeleton to some of the images, but realized I'd never get it to fit because so many of her bones are bent out of shape).

On an OT note, every time I see this pic:

All I can think of is Pipimi's face:

It's pretty fucking sad to die because of a broken bone before 30,
Every now and again there will be something either posted in this sub-forum, or said/done by Amber that will remind me of how bizarre and out of place her life is.

We are close to the second decade of the 21st century, and yet, here we have a person who is at risk of dying from something that hasn't been a common cause of death since the mid 1800's (I think).

Tiny Clanger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy crap.....It's the lesser-spotted knee*gap. Hurry, Albert, that needs filling with Ornj Chikkn ASAP.

*possibly. The horror those palazzo pants leggeeeeens hide. God knows what's actually there; I'm assuming knees but for all we know that could be an ear. Terrifying.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Yep. Charcot Foot is usually either congenital deformity (uncorrected "rocker bottom" feet, which we'd not see in the west) or from MCT disease, but there is a very real chance she could develop it, especially if she does have beetus. And not only could nobody operate because she's too fat, there's no point.....because she's too fat.

She has absolutely destroyed the tendon strap - I've had PF for years from walking everywhere on hard roads and despite that my feet have greater integrity. It can't recover from that level of trauma, it's stretched to oblivion and she makes it worse every time she heaves herself onto her feet. And she's not doing anything to support it either - stupid blown-to-fuck shoes because she's a dainty gorl, no strapping, not even getting Becky to wrestle a compression bandage onto it.

And this is why she can't feel small things underfoot - I have no idea why "Twinkie's foods" (pair of slobs) were in the bedroom but she certainly didn't fall due to her uwu soft feet. The lies and obfuscation she just makes up are ridiculous; the simple fact is she has destroyed her feet irrepairably and won't face that uncomfortable fact. It can't get better now. But it can get a whole lot worse.

Hips, rekt. Knees, fucked. Feet, shot to hell. Circulation, cut the hell off. Insulin, resisted. Back, bent Coleman style. Hair, greasier than a frycook. Teeff, totally British.

Our dainty gorl is healthy yo. This pretty much proves she either never saw a doctor, or is lying her ass off about what the doctor said. "Just a pulled muscle." I say she is lying.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One leg is bigger than the other because of
a) lymphedema. She could have more blockage in one side than the other.

b) fat distribution (fat does not come on nicely and evenly making the body symmetrical or

c) lipomas and fat pockets she’s shoving in her pants.

Here’s a fattie from 600 pound life. I’m sure Amber has these lumps and stuff. All we can see is her ankle rolls but her pants are so elastic they hold it in but you can still see the rolls. The huge lump on her right leg is lymphedema/lipoma.

B0FC57C2-AADA-4226-8B74-3F136CA3DE67.jpeg

kiwifarms.net
The doctor didn't even need to look at her feet. Look at the stills people made from her video (01/06). I'm still trying to figure out the many ways her back is twisted (I thought about overlapping a skeleton to some of the images, but realized I'd never get it to fit because so many of her bones are bent out of shape).

On an OT note, every time I see this pic:

All I can think of is Pipimi's face:

Every now and again there will be something either posted in this sub-forum, or said/done by Amber that will remind me of how bizarre and out of place her life is.

We are close to the second decade of the 21st century, and yet, here we have a person who is at risk of dying from something that hasn't been a common cause of death since the mid 1800's (I think).
that Pipimi looks more like a Becky

Tiny Clanger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Barbarella - apart from the lipoma, her legs appear to be thinner and in better shape than our dainty gorl’s.
I think this pic - if it's the one I think it is - might have been taken as she was losing, possibly one leg has already been repaired. She has a lot of loose skin which was likely all filled with donuts originally.

These things don't right themselves, they have to be hacked off and it's a hell of a job. AL has a distinct bulge near the top of one leg and if it's a lipoma, it's there unless she has skin removal surgery.

She's always seen WLS as the magic cure but has no idea of the reality of the cost. We know she's a pro at denial but you're beyond denial and into deluded as fuck if you can watch MSHPL, which she does, and STILL be so ignorant. But then she is the poster gorl for ignorance.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino