Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 482 62.1%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 115 14.8%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 115 14.8%

• Total voters
@Tiny Clanger you’re right, of course. Her go to get out of jail clause was ‘at least I’m not as big as those on M6HPL’ and that ship has now well and truly sailed.

Denial is a way of life for her. She honestly thinks she can walk into a doctors office and say she wants surgery, here is the cash for it. She has no idea of cost, no idea of recovery and no idea of what hoops she’ll have to jump through to get it. It’s a magic wand for her.

What is it going to take for her to realise she is dying, one mouthful at a time? The magic wand doesn’t exist. Her body is fucked. Her heart, her endocrine system, even her brain - all fucked. She can’t even make it to Mexico for cheaper surgery. Nothing, nothing is worth giving up orange chicken for.

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
Denial is a way of life for her. She honestly thinks she can walk into a doctors office and say she wants surgery, here is the cash for it. She has no idea of cost, no idea of recovery and no idea of what hoops she’ll have to jump through to get it. It’s a magic wand for her.
She will not be able to prepare for gastric bypass surgery, period. Even if by some miracle she loses enough weight to be eligible AND survives the prep period where all you can eat/drink are supplements/protein shakes, her life after the surgery will be hell. There's PT required afterwards, there's EXTREMELY strict dieting afterwards, it's not this "go home and fuck Becky" after a strenuous surgery thing. Gastric bypass literally reduces how much your stomach can hold, so god forbid she goes back to "muh orange chicken"- she'll just throw all of it up and want to shoot herself as she lives to eat.

Her constant denial of reality and how being her weight works in the real world, not in the bubble she lives in, will kill her- you are completely right.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She will not be able to prepare for gastric bypass surgery, period. Even if by some miracle she loses enough weight to be eligible AND survives the prep period where all you can eat/drink are supplements/protein shakes, her life after the surgery will be hell. There's PT required afterwards, there's EXTREMELY strict dieting afterwards, it's not this "go home and fuck Becky" after a strenuous surgery thing. Gastric bypass literally reduces how much your stomach can hold, so god forbid she goes back to "muh orange chicken"- she'll just throw all of it up and want to shoot herself as she lives to eat.

Her constant denial of reality and how being her weight works in the real world, not in the bubble she lives in, will kill her- you are completely right.
Except she could... if she could get to Mexico. Another lolcow, Wings of Redemption, went to Mexico to get WLS. (And no, I'm not really saying this is an option for Big Al. She's a good 200+ pounds heavier than Wings was, and good foot shorter, She'd never survive the trip.) He went to Mexico pretty much solely because he couldn't lose weight like the American surgeons wanted. They don't give a shit in Mexico... if you give them the 5k, they'll slice you open. You don't get any kind of follow up though. Wings is already gaining weight back. But so is Boogie, who had the surgery done in the states. And so would Big Al, in whatever country she could get the surgery in. She isn't actually very interested in losing weight.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
I think this pic - if it's the one I think it is - might have been taken as she was losing, possibly one leg has already been repaired. She has a lot of loose skin which was likely all filled with donuts originally.

These things don't right themselves, they have to be hacked off and it's a hell of a job. AL has a distinct bulge near the top of one leg and if it's a lipoma, it's there unless she has skin removal surgery.

She's always seen WLS as the magic cure but has no idea of the reality of the cost. We know she's a pro at denial but you're beyond denial and into deluded as fuck if you can watch MSHPL, which she does, and STILL be so ignorant. But then she is the poster gorl for ignorance.
She is also incredibly exceptional.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Except she could... if she could get to Mexico. Another lolcow, Wings of Redemption, went to Mexico to get WLS. (And no, I'm not really saying this is an option for Big Al. She's a good 200+ pounds heavier than Wings was, and good foot shorter, She'd never survive the trip.) He went to Mexico pretty much solely because he couldn't lose weight like the American surgeons wanted. They don't give a shit in Mexico... if you give them the 5k, they'll slice you open. You don't get any kind of follow up though. Wings is already gaining weight back. But so is Boogie, who had the surgery done in the states. And so would Big Al, in whatever country she could get the surgery in. She isn't actually very interested in losing weight.
3:30
For someone who had their stomach sliced open he surely devoured that chow main rather quick. He’s probably still eating even though it hurts, sad.
He should have dealt with his food issues naturally before surgery.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

There are those that royally fuck up right after surgery. I read about one fatass, her dumbass family snuck in some Big Macs to celebrate the weightloss surgery, her weight was about to plummet. So she scarves down the burgers, stomach bursts. Family was allowed to say goodbye as the cow was pumped gull of morfine and she did not last another 24 hours. People have no clue.

This is the problem with this surgery, it is for determined individuals that have to prove they can lose weight. Which they cannot or else they would not need the surgery. If they show they can, why have the surgery? It might be that one thing that helps a select few, but I firmly believe the majority of em are destined to fail, or else they could have somehow managed on their own. If near death experiences and/or absolute shit quality of life are not enough to wake you up, getting your stomach sliced will not be either. Amberlynn, if she has her stomach reduced, will stretch it in a matter of months.

Going to Mexico because those scalpeljocks go at it if you pay spells failure, so Wings is failing. Boogie shopped around untill he found one that did as he asked not the other way around and so he is gaining again. That just shows the surgery is not worth it. Just stop stuffing your fucking face.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
Gastric bypass is a major life long lifestyle change. They only eat around 1,000 calories a day and a cup of food per meal if they follow the plan. Say goodbye to sweets, and a lot of other foods. Food is used for fuel after. Not for fun. It’s really hard, and a lot end up with a transfer addiction if they actually do stay away from the food. I do not think that AL is mentally strong enough for the surgery. It also comes with a ton of lifelong risks and complications. It’s not something to decide on a whim.

It’s too late for her. She has to do this on her own if she really wants this. If she can get to a BMI of 65 on her own she can get the surgery which runs about $25,000 out of pocket for gastric bypass rny.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Hamber will be one of those people who would get the surgery, promptly burst her own stomache and die in her bed. I honestly believe that. Like Becky and the gays will be out and she'll sneaky order an entire big box or some shit from a pizza place and burst her own organ, she'll then pass out from the pain, and die.

But hey, it's her life, let her go out like that if she wants. Becky will get a new dead person story and the house will be e-famous for eternity. You go gorl!

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hamber will be one of those people who would get the surgery, promptly burst her own stomache and die in her bed. I honestly believe that. Like Becky and the gays will be out and she'll sneaky order an entire big box or some shit from a pizza place and burst her own organ, she'll then pass out from the pain, and die.

But hey, it's her life, let her go out like that if she wants. Becky will get a new dead person story and the house will be e-famous for eternity. You go gorl!
“I know the doctors said not to eat three orders of fettucine alfredo cuz my stomach would burst, but honestly that sort of thing doesn’t really work for me, so I’m gonna get a second opinion.”

*explodes on-screen*

Crimson Phoenix 9

I didn't choose lolcow life, lolcow life chose me
kiwifarms.net
Im dying at her playing up how much she loves her pets and how strong their bond is, then the dog doesnt even run to greet her at the door.

Fucking dogs get excited for strangers.

Oh god and then when the dog goes get excited, it goes straight for Destiny. And Amberlynn is "gonna cry", "thats love" what a fucking bitch.

HOOOOOLY shit; I was just listening to the video before, now I actually watched it, shes bitching about how she couldnt find her dog, she thought her dog had run away (you wish, bitch) whatever, whatever, then, SURPRISE SURPRISE the dog was in a fucking closet!

Gee Im so fucking clumsy and quirky and stupid I forgot where I put my dog--OH Here it is IN A FUCKING CLOSET. Please be kidding me Amberlynn. You forgot your dog in the closet?

I really want to kill myself like, this is baffling. I wanna kill something, Im really mad.

Who the FUCK forgets their dog in a closet? Who locks their dog in a closet? And then forgets about them? Mans best friend, just another fucking useless footstool or something for fat lazy Amber Lynn, right? So she can rest her fat fucking feet and doesnt have to be so fucking tired out from fucking hauling around five hundred fat fucking pounds of fat worthless shit you dumb bitch. Throw it in a fucking closet when youre done with it and bored of it. Just another fucking Wal Mart item. I fucking hate capitalism. I fucking hate puppy mills. I fucking hate that they allow this to happen.

Gee where did I leave my fucking DOG? Im so fucking silly I forgot where I misplaced my living fucking animal that depends on and loves me unconditionally because Im such a great fucking person who totally gives money to homeless people!

It was only ONE DAY! tee hee! youve been in a closet, why are you so excited?! it was only ONE DAY and I forgot where I left you!

I mean its only been one fucking day youve been in this dark ass closet with piss in one corner, turds in the other, a pile of food in the third and maybe a water bowl if youre lucky and if I forgot to turn the lights off you might even be able to see which is which!

Im REALLY fucking pissed over this. Please tell me she gave her dog up along with her cats. Being feral in the streets is honestly probably a better life for them.
I totally feel you
I've been with fat girls before. And when I say fat, I don't mean like a couple extra pounds fat, I mean about 300-400 lbs girls. The kind that have that have grown a distended appendage from their gut that could literally be used to hold objects. With these girls their vag is ambiguous as fuck. You can't really tell where the actual vagina begins or ends. Like you have all the makings of the traditional hole, but they're like all stretched out and extended because of their fat. And at the same time everything is all discolored and looks like a gigantic taint because of the stretched skin. Like on a thin girl you will see a pout, slim vagina, but on a girl as obese as AL you will see something that looks like it could swallow worlds.

When you get down to business, though, what you find is that it sorta narrows down like a funnel made of adipose. I don't have the biggest piece in the world, so entry with larger ladies has always been a chore. doggy is completely out of the question. Their ass fat creates a second barrier and I have found myself humping their funnel or sliding around their fupa several times. Like i will think I am doing great and then they ask "are you in there?" and I realize that I am disappointing the big girl and just sort of deflate and go limp.

That said, I am not surprised that she has an ultra tight vag, I am sure that she has tried some longer membered African gentlemen and been disappointed because it has to take a dong larger than a ruler to drill all the way to the point of entry. Some probably think they have, but they were just humping an outer layer lubed by sweat.
This is very interesting thanks for sharing
Boogie is steadily losing weight, he hasn't gained anything but a few pounds when he broke his arm but lost them a few weeks after, in the latest update he was 347 .

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Stars and stones there's no heel on her stump...

Her fat has EATEN her ankle...

That may be the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. Like most deathfats still have their ankles, do you have any idea how hard it is to do that??? No wonder she has a "hurty lahg", it's bursting at the seems!

Hell bells that fat may be the only thing allowing her to walk. Her legs may be so far gone that if she loses the weight she may be crippled. The hard lymphedema growths probably hol that poor abused skelly together, without them they may just crumble from all the weight.

EDIT: I was so mortified I didn't think a step farther. There is no way in hell she can wear shoes! If she goes outside it must be barefoot. No wonder she doesn't leave the car, it's not that she can barely walk, her dreaded secret would be out for the world to gape at in public.

It's not the big things that make me watch in horror of our favorite cow. It's the little daily things that leave me broken.

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Stars and stones there's no heel on her stump...

Her fat has EATEN her ankle...

That may be the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. Like most deathfats still have their ankles, do you have any idea how hard it is to do that??? No wonder she has a "hurty lahg", it's bursting at the seems!

Hell bells that fat may be the only thing allowing her to walk. Her legs may be so far gone that if she loses the weight she may be crippled. The hard lymphedema growths probably hol that poor abused skelly together, without them they may just crumble from all the weight.

EDIT: I was so mortified I didn't think a step farther. There is no way in hell she can wear shoes! If she goes outside it must be barefoot. No wonder she doesn't leave the car, it's not that she can barely walk, her dreaded secret would be out for the world to gape at in public.

It's not the big things that make me watch in horror of our favorite cow. It's the little daily things that leave me broken.
I've been looking at that image in the threads for a while now and I couldn't place what was so..wrong with it until now. That's what it is.

• Feels
Reactions: 666EVE666
Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino