Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 47 6.9%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 423 61.8%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 110 16.1%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 104 15.2%

• Total voters

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I've had a very hard, disturbing time trying to wrap my head around this picture. Like, did her hoof and hamhock morph into a... boot thing?

I made myself a visual aid:
View attachment 732571

Red is the leg fat, blue is where her foot must be under there :(
I wonder if she can still feel her toes at this point. Goddamn. When your ankle fat is dragging on the floor and shoes can't wrap around the heel anymore, maybe it's time to put down the fork.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she can still feel her toes at this point. Goddamn. When your ankle fat is dragging on the floor and shoes can't wrap around the heel anymore, maybe it's time to put down the fork.
hey remember that time she said she slipped and fell because her feet are baby soft and there was a nugget of dog food on the floor? Maybe she tripped on her ankle skin and won't admit it

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably just a bunion, callus, dry skin build-up, etc. She can't reach her feet and she wears crappy shoes, so it's not like she'll be able to give herself pedicures.
Not a bunion but could be the others.

Why would Becky cut all her toes but one? Is that one infested with fungus and can’t be cut with clippers? Does Becks remember to wipe under the ankle skin and moisturize it so it won’t get infected? Is it hard to lift up, and is it as smelly as her gunt? She’s earning her money, if so.

Last we’ve seen, Amber’s been wearing cheap ballet flats with no support. I think all she can wear is a flip flop or a mule now. Maybe a backless slipper. No, with that toenail it has to be flip flops.

Can you imagine looking down at the scale and not being able to see your feet? It’s unimaginable. In this case, a blessing in disguise.

I want to see her legs. I know what very fat lymphedema legs look like from watching MSHPL. So none of it will be shocking. It’s time, Amber...

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 734436

I think her legs look like the ones on the right. I found this picture because a lot of people post that Hambergerlynn has lymphedema but I believe she has lipedema and this is a good example why.
why not bolth??? her legs don't jiggle or anything because there is so much fluid. she has talked about the skin weeping before too. The person in the pic above on the left has lymphedema and not obesity, lymphedema with obesity is different looking. It is really hard to get 200+ lbs overweight without fucking up some of the plumbing in the lymphatic system somewhere.

Dia de Muertos

The unclit gave me PTSD
kiwifarms.net
why not bolth??? her legs don't jiggle or anything because there is so much fluid. she has talked about the skin weeping before too. The person in the pic above on the left has lymphedema and not obesity, lymphedema with obesity is different looking. It is really hard to get 200+ lbs overweight without fucking up some of the plumbing in the lymphatic system somewhere.
From what I've read both conditions can leak fluid. Gross I know. Reason I believe the one over the other is bc her feet aren't affected. They're literal hooves but they're not swollen like THAT

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino