Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 74 8.7%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 529 62.1%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 122 14.3%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 127 14.9%

• Total voters

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Here are some ham hocks I forgot to post from a week or two ago.
What on God's green earth...
You can't see her foot. Her laaaygs, much like Amber herself, are consuming everything in sight.

And I always thought it would be the beetus that would take her feet....
Nope. Just the lymphedema and fat.

Reactions: Vladimir Fupatin

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
What on God's green earth...
You can't see her foot. Her laaaygs, much like Amber herself, are consuming everything in sight.

And I always thought it would be the beetus that would take her feet....
Nope. Just the lymphedema and fat.
She's progressed to the point that her calf is at least twice as large as her actual foot. I can't comprehend the physics involved in her ambulation.

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
Ugh. I just got hit with some feels. What fucking agony it must be to just lift those things? Like fuck, dragging those around must be constant pain. Feel kind of bad for her.

*remembers everything from false rape allegations to general Cuntylynn* Nah fuck that bitch.

I feel bad too. If only there was something she could do about it. :thinking:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
From the newest ER video
View attachment 833375
I know we can just barely see her hoof here, but there is still something viscerally off-putting about it. It literally looks like a pig's trotter. We've only seen her nasty toes a couple of times much to the chagrin of most people who want to see her standing on the scale when weighing, but I could go my whole life without seeing those hooves.

It's the layyyyyyggggsss we want Hamber. Give us the layyygggggs!!!!

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino