Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 97 8.7%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 715 64.5%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 151 13.6%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 146 13.2%

• Total voters

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yikes - I hadn't seen that specific shot. And likely, the folds of fat around her ankles may be some the least "foldiest" parts of her. There is no way she's not constantly fighting skin infections at the very least & I shudder to think of the itching, burning feeling she has to be experiencing with skin chafing & outright breakdown.

Anyone who's ever been in a position to be giving personal care to an obese person - regular obese if you will; never mind a death fat - can give some gruesome descriptions of the wounds as well as the smell. Twice daily cleaning isn't nearly enough for someone of Amber's size.

In the interest of full disclosure, perhaps she's gotten away with minimal number of infections until now but she's pushing 30, isn't as mobile as she'd like to pretend & her circulation - both blood & lymphatic suck the big one. Her skin is increasingly discoloured & doughy & that's just what see. The rest of her skin? I for one have no interest in seeing it or getting a whiff of it.

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ it looks like the flesh on her legs is trying to escape her body. I saw that and I was like, "Surely that's just some odd angle and I'm looking at the heel of her foot." but no, I was so wrong. Her legs are so stuffed if you cut one open butter and gravy would probably fucking pour out of it instead of blood. Or it might just pop like a balloon. It's genuinely hard to believe a human being could have legs shaped like that and not be horrifically deformed from birth.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's been obese from a very young age & I can't help but wonder how much loose skin she'd be left with IF she ever really lost weight & no, I consider that highly unlikely. But at her current age, if she managed to lose the weight, she'd have yards of extra skin sagging everywhere, lymphoedema & the appearance of an old, fat biddy, who'd been instantly deflated.

Wooden Spoon

THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU!
kiwifarms.net
She's been obese from a very young age & I can't help but wonder how much loose skin she'd be left with IF she ever really lost weight & no, I consider that highly unlikely. But at her current age, if she managed to lose the weight, she'd have yards of extra skin sagging everywhere, lymphoedema & the appearance of an old, fat biddy, who'd been instantly deflated.
She will have a built in wing suit at least! A good whip of wind and it could take her to Bora Bora like she always wanted!

'Ol Stinky

Wet Walnut Club lifetime card holder
kiwifarms.net
Ah vajaeenah

Tags
fat