Amberlynn's Ankle Rolls - A gallery for hoof and ankle sightings and such...

How does Amber clean her ankle rolls?

• Becky does it

Votes: 87 8.6%
  • She doesn't

Votes: 644 63.8%
  • Destiny drives over and does it every month or so

Votes: 141 14.0%
  • With a sponge on a stick

Votes: 138 13.7%

• Total voters

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ it looks like the flesh on her legs is trying to escape her body. I saw that and I was like, "Surely that's just some odd angle and I'm looking at the heel of her foot." but no, I was so wrong. Her legs are so stuffed if you cut one open butter and gravy would probably fucking pour out of it instead of blood. Or it might just pop like a balloon. It's genuinely hard to believe a human being could have legs shaped like that and not be horrifically deformed from birth.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's been obese from a very young age & I can't help but wonder how much loose skin she'd be left with IF she ever really lost weight & no, I consider that highly unlikely. But at her current age, if she managed to lose the weight, she'd have yards of extra skin sagging everywhere, lymphoedema & the appearance of an old, fat biddy, who'd been instantly deflated.

Wooden Spoon

Ooh don't double charge me for that
kiwifarms.net
She's been obese from a very young age & I can't help but wonder how much loose skin she'd be left with IF she ever really lost weight & no, I consider that highly unlikely. But at her current age, if she managed to lose the weight, she'd have yards of extra skin sagging everywhere, lymphoedema & the appearance of an old, fat biddy, who'd been instantly deflated.
She will have a built in wing suit at least! A good whip of wind and it could take her to Bora Bora like she always wanted!

'Ol Stinky

That goth dude smells really good. TWU Toobz
kiwifarms.net
Ah vajaeenah

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You'd think they'd scrape against the floor and be painful. Maybe she doesn't notice.
She doesn't walk like a normal human, though. She has to hitch her layyrgs out from the hip to waddle. The ankle rolls don't rub against the floor. There was a sped up clip somewhere showing her walk and it was trippy.

Tags
fat