Amberlyn's pets -

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
In this video Amberlynn says Twinkie is 16lbs, and even points out that the healthy weight for a Chihuahua is 6lbs, "but Twinkie's not like a normal Chihuahua, she's just a little bigger." At 266% of a normal weight, yeah, a lot bigger. But Amberlynn is not really qualified to judge what a normal weight is.

This is also the first video where she pulls the Kentucky spaying law bullshit out of her gargantuan ass.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
I have the feeling that Twinkie is left alone a lot/ ignored. Shitting on the floor and having nails like that are not the symptoms of an over loved pet. It’s sad and it makes me angry to be honest.
Yeaaaah she seems neglected to me in the "care" aspect of having pets--walking her, going to the vet, nail trimmings, brushing, etc.

In that snap Amber posted with Becky holding Twinkie she seemed very unhappy. A retired vet assistant said her body language in that picture showed she was frightened, eye whites showing, ears all the back way. The way Becky was holding her is a sign of dominance and intimidation. An already neurotic dog like Twinkie shouldn't be ham-handled in that way.

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 8.08.05 PM.png

I think she's so neurotic because she probably lives in fear of getting squished or has already gotten squished.

I wonder how Twinkie feels compared to Eric's dogs? Do they get to go to parks and out for walks while Twinkie sits at home in her/Amber's filth?....I made myself sad now thinking of obese Twinkie sitting in the window watching the healthy pups play :(

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
When she was live just now she said the vet will call her a week before Rarity's surgery but they won't tell her when the surgery will be apparently. She also said she brushed Wasabi yesterday and said he hates getting brushed, "unlike SOME people may think" aka what Rafe said about him loving getting brushed and showing it. She then had Bucky fetch him from his slumber and held him up:

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.35.10 PM.png

She said he was 3 lbs underweight from what he was when she last took him to the vet, and has gained 4+ lbs since getting him back from Rafe--like 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Dogs don't even need their nails trimmed if, say, they're walked regularly upon a paved road, like the one within spitting distance of Eric's house. So we can rule out AL taking Twinkie for walks, despite what she says.

She was throwing Rafe so much shade about the animals on that YN. Everyone knows she's a lying sack of shit anyway, so it really just makes her seem petty and dramatic to bring it up at all.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part was when she passive agressively held up the gifts she bought for rafe, some crappy makeup bag and brushes, and was like, "oh, these are sooooo soft, I'm keeping them for myself, because the person we got them for, we aren't talking to anymore." I bet the bristles fall out of those cheap brushes anyway.

Last edited:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
The funniest part was when she passive agressively held up the gifts she bought for rafe, some crappy makeup bag and brushes, and was like, "oh, these are sooooo soft, I'm keeping them for myself, because the person we got them for, we aren't talking to anymore." I bet the bristles fall out of those cheap brushes anyway.
That seemed weird to me. A makeup bag and brushes? Neither Rafe nor Hannah wear makeup, or seem particularly interested in maintaining a feminine aesthetic at all. Either big AL is terrible at giving gifts, or -make sure you're sitting down for this one- she's full of shit.

She said he was 3 lbs underweight from what he was when she last took him to the vet, and has gained 4+ lbs since getting him back from Rafe--like 3 weeks ago.
Wasabi begun at 11lbs in big AL's care. The average domestic cat should weight 8-10lbs. So congrats big AL, your cat went from being a fatass, to not being a fatass, and as you do with everything that is pulled into your orbit, you made it into a fatass again.

Last edited:

stronkwonk

kiwifarms.net
Wasabi begun at 11lbs in big AL's care. The average domestic cat should weight 8-10lbs. So congrats big AL, your cat went from being a fatass, to not being a fatass, and as you do with everything that is pulled into your orbit, you made it into a fatass again.
Wasabi is a mutt-cat, but absolutely somewhat Maine Coon-y, and males can get up to 18-20 lbs easily. He doesn't look fat to me, he looks like the only thing she's ever kept vaguely healthy.

Shallow_Hal

Through the eyes of a chubby chaser
kiwifarms.net
I remember in a vlog they were all talking about what they did this particular day and Eric said to AL “you haven’t did anything, you literally stayed in your room ALL day” So, I guess Twinkie didn’t even see the sunshine that day, until at least the thumb got home, poor baby :( she probably had to shit/piss on the same soaked through puppy pad that she’s used days prior. I had s small inside dog growing up and he LOVED even being on his runner , which takes no effort to just clip them to it. I’ve also had roommates and the female was an obese hog as well, and *surprise surprise * she stayed all day stinking up her room too! Talk about annoying af , you can see it in Ricky’s face, that he can’t even tryyyyy to hide his annoyance towards Hamber anymore. This will come around to being annoyed at Becky as well, then the shit show will really be fun!! I can’t wait!! ☕Evil bitch thinking she’s the best pet owner in the world, most pet abusers do.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember in a vlog they were all talking about what they did this particular day and Eric said to AL “you haven’t did anything, you literally stayed in your room ALL day” So, I guess Twinkie didn’t even see the sunshine that day, until at least the thumb got home, poor baby :( she probably had to shit/piss on the same soaked through puppy pad that she’s used days prior. I had s small inside dog growing up and he LOVED even being on his runner , which takes no effort to just clip them to it. I’ve also had roommates and the female was an obese hog as well, and *surprise surprise * she stayed all day stinking up her room too! Talk about annoying af , you can see it in Ricky’s face, that he can’t even tryyyyy to hide his annoyance towards Hamber anymore. This will come around to being annoyed at Becky as well, then the shit show will really be fun!! I can’t wait!! ☕Evil bitch thinking she’s the best pet owner in the world, most pet abusers do.
These things tend to come out around the holidays so I wouldnt doubt by New Years there will be a fight.

Mrs.MichaelRooker

I'm his sugarplum
kiwifarms.net

She is such a cunt....I'm bet she's hoping Rafe will be completely heartbroken over this.
Remember her craptastic click bait video about buying makeup with Becky? Hamberlynn was totally clueless as she fondled the Real Techniques brush display. Squealing about how much she liked them, but didn't know their purpose.

I doubt the behemoth would even know how to use makeup brushes. I remember the way she smeared her beloved "expensive" Becca foundation to her moon face and the way she applied blush with her bloated sausage fingers.

Hell, Amy Slaton seems to know more about makeup brushes and her " blooty" blender as she calls it.

IDEK

kiwifarms.net
This is a friendly reminder that it’s been 2 months since she took back Rarity in fear of her getting fixed without AL present, but has yet to get her fixed herself.

Unless proven otherwise, it’s been NEVER that she’s taken ANY of her pets to get an annual checkup and have their required vaccinations updated.

And poor Twinky is also overdue for a nail clipping.

She so loves her “babies” and treats them as if they were her real children. :heart-empty:

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
This is a friendly reminder that it’s been 2 months since she took back Rarity in fear of her getting fixed without AL present, but has yet to get her fixed herself.

Unless proven otherwise, it’s been NEVER that she’s taken ANY of her pets to get an annual checkup and have their required vaccinations updated.

And poor Twinky is also overdue for a nail clipping.

She so loves her “babies” and treats them as if they were her real children. :heart-empty:
if it happened, she would vlog the shit out of it.

speaking of children, she would be the kind of mother that if her child showed her a drawing, she would just wave her away and say "sorry im busy doing my eyebrows"

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chihuahuas aren't even considered a high energy dog breed. They only need a 30 minute walk each day, which for a responsible adult, is not asking much. For a less active or overweight dog, taking breaks or splitting the work (e.g 2 15 minute walks) is encouraged.
But AL can't muster 2 15-minute walks. Becky can, but AL would probably pitch an end-all fit if Becky tried to leave the house without her. * Hell, she gets out of breath explaining to the camera which ingredients she's dumped into her slop trough while cooking. Poor Twinkie.

*:offtopic: Why the fuck did Becky quit her job anyways? How much worse could a few harassing calls be than sitting around listening to AL binge and bitch be?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino