Amberlyn's pets -

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
Poor little twinkle Is the only creature on this planet drawing breath breath who unconditionally loves Amber and Amber just tossed her into the trash pile. it’s some Sisyphean Greek tragedy shit that poor little twinkle will wake up tomorrow not loving Amberlin one iota less and will love her as she deals with her physical misery until the day she dies.

AmberLynn is a soulless reprobate, twice dead and hellbound already, who deserves every moment of the rest of her life and the exquisite miseries in store for her.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2D56A6E8-0229-4A40-A0B6-350C763F1E3D.jpeg

AL has so many candles and I always worry about the cats and Twinkie inhaling that shit because essential oils and scents are notoriously bad for animals, their livers don’t process them like humans do. I hope she burns them in a drafty room and they weren’t part of the reason both Chubs and supposedly Twinkie had health issues recently.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger who got Corona
kiwifarms.net
So, what, are the cats confined to the rooms now or something? Is that what I got out it the last time she really talked about her allergies? If so, that's heartbreaking. Cats love to explore and have room.

Do we have recent photos of Twinkies nails?

crungy spingus

kiwifarms.net
Late to the vet talk, but generally after the first year dogs should visit the vet once a year and cats every three years, unless an outdoor cat which is once a year. That's the standard, unless the pet gets ill or injured or senior (for chihuahua 8 years is not senior).
I can't really help but pull an OT ackkthually here - a lot of misinformation is being passed around the last few pages and I want to clarify for pet people/future pet people. YES your adult pet needs to go at least once a year, no questions asked. It doesn't matter if a 3 year rabies or distemper isn't due, your pet needs a physical exam, bloodwork (a simple CBC and a heartworm test is enough, we're not talking huge panels here) and a fecal test.

Just because a vaccine isn't due, does not mean you forego an annual.

At 7 years your pet is considered a senior, and it's then recommended for you to come every 6 months for a brief exam (usually about $10-20usd less than an annual physical) and a senior blood panel. The idea for yearly bloodwork and why it's so important to do them consistently as young adults is so that you can form a baseline for their values and have them on record. That way, when shit gets wonky in older age as it always does, we can stop the wonkification early when we see those values change slightly when we're doing them more frequently. This doesn't matter if you have a dog or a cat, indoor/outdoor, or which breed, it works the same way.
Vets shouldn't be renewing your prescription for monthly heartworm prevention without a yearly exam, either. There are VERY few places in the US that do not have an outrageous number of heartworm cases per clinic, I encourage any pet owners that haven't spoken to their vet already to look at this map and check your area. It will either be deadly or horrifically painful for your pet and heartwrenching for you to go through the treatments to kill them.
And the fact some people seem to forget about needing a fecal check yearly makes me laugh, considering there are a few intestinal parasites they can pass to us, and they don't always just stay in our intestines :tomgirl:
I get tired of seeing hickneck huns reeeee about Twinkie's nails and weight when they constantly spew out ret.arded "facts" about veterinary care to prove how much of a better pEt PaReNt they are. If you are that ignorant, it means you're not taking care of your pets, either, you simple bitch.
If you are too lazy or can't afford to take your pet to the vet under the real adult proper terms, you're an asshole that doesn't rate having a pet.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I can't really help but pull an OT ackkthually here - a lot of misinformation is being passed around the last few pages and I want to clarify for pet people/future pet people. YES your adult pet needs to go at least once a year, no questions asked. It doesn't matter if a 3 year rabies or distemper isn't due, your pet needs a physical exam, bloodwork (a simple CBC and a heartworm test is enough, we're not talking huge panels here) and a fecal test.

At 7 years your pet is considered a senior, and it's then recommended for you to come every 6 months for a brief exam (usually about $10-20usd less than an annual physical) and a senior blood panel. The idea for yearly bloodwork and why it's so important to do them consistently as young adults is so that you can form a baseline for their values and have them on record. That way, when shit gets wonky in older age as it always does, we can stop the wonkification early when we see those values change slightly when we're doing them more frequently. This doesn't matter if you have a dog or a cat, indoor/outdoor, or which breed, it works the same way.
Vets shouldn't be renewing your prescription for monthly heartworm prevention without a yearly exam, either. There are VERY few places in the US that do not have an outrageous number of heartworm cases per clinic, I encourage any pet owners that haven't spoken to their vet already to look at this map and check your area. It will either be deadly or horrifically painful for your pet and heartwrenching for you to go through the treatments to kill them.
And the fact some people seem to forget about needing a fecal check yearly makes me laugh, considering there are a few intestinal parasites they can pass to us, and they don't always just stay in our intestines :tomgirl:
I get tired of seeing hickneck huns reeeee about Twinkie's nails and weight when they constantly spew out ret.arded "facts" about veterinary care to prove how much of a better pEt PaReNt they are. If you are that ignorant, it means you're not taking care of your pets, either, you simple bitch.
If you are too lazy or can't afford to take your pet to the vet under the real adult proper terms, you're an asshole that doesn't rate having a pet.
Some people have the shit excuse of oh, my cat hates the carrier or my dog hates the vet so we avoid going... that'll make their fear worse, idiot. If it's only bad experiences, of course they hate it. Bring him as often as you should and extra, you don't even need an appointment. Just walk him around outside or let him sniff the waiting room. Get then used to having good experiences in the car. That really goes for any fear behaviors, get them exposure and make the exposure positive or neutral over and over until the fear stops

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Some people have the shit excuse of oh, my cat hates the carrier or my dog hates the vet so we avoid going... that'll make their fear worse, idiot. If it's only bad experiences, of course they hate it. Bring him as often as you should and extra, you don't even need an appointment. Just walk him around outside or let him sniff the waiting room. Get then used to having good experiences in the car. That really goes for any fear behaviors, get them exposure and make the exposure positive or neutral over and over until the fear stops
Exactly, that's the basis for conditioning (either Pavlovian or Skinnerian). That's how we treat phobias ; repeatedly associating positive experiences with situations linked to the phobia.
Conditioning is also why Twinks still shows so much love to Amber : she gives her attention, gets treats, which motivates her even more to give Amber attention. That's positive reinforcement. And a vicious circle, since this conditioning is ultimately what's gonna drag our cute chihuahua to an early grave.

I don't know which pet has it worse, her cats, or her dog (and Eric/Rickie's.)

Edit : pressed the wrong button, post was sent before I finished it.

• Agree
Reactions: Fascist Ferret

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Conditioning is also why Twinks still shows so much love to Amber : she gives her attention, gets treats, which motivates her even more to give Amber attention. That's positive reinforcement. And a vicious circle, since this conditioning is ultimately what's gonna drag our cute chihuahua to an early grave.
Really? I thought that was Stockholm syndrome... hahaha

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wonky Eye

a834604

kiwifarms.net

Twinkie most likely has never had a fecal, I don't believe anyone in that household even picks up the dogs' shit. Or a dental cleaning.

(Vetenary care recommendations differ by country)

• Agree
Reactions: crungy spingus

crungy spingus

kiwifarms.net
Twinkie most likely has never had a fecal, I don't believe anyone in that household even picks up the dogs' shit. Or a dental cleaning.

(Vetenary care recommendations differ by country)
Yep, I guarantee that yard is littered with Twinkies shits and Amber uses the They're So Tiny They Don't Matter™ defense that idiot small dog owners often use.

Hammy getting tapeworms would be a fun arc. Would she lose weight finally? Would her tapeworms just die of morbid obesity themselves?

Also hard agree that shes never taken her for a dental, and Chihuahuas notoriously have nasty mouths if from nothing else, having such a compact area that breeds bacteria much faster.

A will have another instance in life where gross physical negligence will take its toll, but this time in a place she cares about: her shekel pouch. Instead of paying one torrid haul for a low grade routine dental, she'll have waited so long it will have turned into a 'three torrid haul and one bath and body works' moment when little Twinkie needs a shitton of extractions.

I understand different countries recommend different (wrong) things, but honestly biology doesn't give a fuck what rock you live on.
Can't put all the blame on those vets though, the owner is the one I hold mostly accountable for doing their own research and before forcing a living being to be their companion for it's entire life.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I kinda wish Twinkie would go off to a better place. then AL would binge herself to a better place.
If amber is the type of soul to go to a better place, there is no god. Amber better go to hell, I'll drag her down with me if I have to

She was laughing and giggling away and perfectly unbothered when Destinty was in abject misery over the loss of Gracie
Do y'all have a source on this?

Theres that video where becky is crying about her nephew or her mom, and amber is sitting on her right awkwardly smiling or no reaction, so I am wholly unsurprised.

She said she found Rarity outside and she was the runt of the litter so possibly taken too early from the mother.
People like her and destiny are so fucking annoying with cute baby animals. I hope this isnt too much of a PL, but I worked at a pet shop and someone asked if we had a smaller guinea pig than the one who clearly was taken from their mother too soon. Like, bitch, they grow up either way, why do you want them so young they have medically repercussions.

Animals arent accessories, reeee (/mad)

Hammy getting tapeworms would be a fun arc. Would she lose weight finally? Would her tapeworms just die of morbid obesity themselves?
LOL I'm pretty sure there are people who purposefully use parasites to lose weight

I went to google "people using parasites to..." and the first suggestion was losing weight. Lo and behold

Yea, it's easy to think that ALR would eat Twinkie in a sandwhich.
She is packed like a sausage at this point. Might as well make a horrid pickle sausage uncooked muffin sandwich out of her. (Seriously wtf was that concoction)

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Do y'all have a source on this?

Theres that video where becky is crying about her nephew or her mom, and amber is sitting on her right awkwardly smiling or no reaction, so I am wholly unsurprised.
Around 9 minutes. Also she went to Destiny's friends daughter grave and was smiling and making that fake pout she does to seem sad.

Off topic but im assuming wasabi never got groomed or we would have seen or heard about it.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Around 9 minutes. Also she went to Destiny's friends daughter grave and was smiling and making that fake pout she does to seem sad.

Off topic but im assuming wasabi never got groomed or we would have seen or heard about it.
"No reason for you to be acting like a crazy!"
Well, that's a fucking puppy, and they tend to chew and play. Fucking idiot. Lol. Makes me so mad. Even the little shit like not knowing why a puppy would play and want to chew on things proves to me she sees them as accessories. Maybe she doesnt see them as alive because they cant react or be manipulated like humans

Edit, a spider caused her to lose the cat? Watching her in this era isnt good for my sanity

She has zero empathy for her gf, what the hell? Shes so cheery even when destiny is bummed or whatever. Really dismissive. No wonder destiny dumped her ass. Whenever she felt bad or there was a problem amber was too ready to move on and pretend everything is ok

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
That is exactly the reason for the rant post. Everyone is so bored with her mukbangs and her numbers and comments reflect that. But over on the Amy camp, there is a lot of activity and conversation. She can;t stand for the spotlight to not be on her. Negative attention is still better than no attention.
Quoted in the socia media thread, but this gave me a horrifying idea....
might she abuse/imply abuse her animals in a way to regarner sympathy and attention?
amy turns the camera away before smacking her daughter. amber could stage something like that and pretend twinkie was getting into her food.
this is very speculative, but if she doesnt step up, others like chantal or any will monopolize the attention away from her.