Amberlyn's pets -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Quoted in the socia media thread, but this gave me a horrifying idea....
might she abuse/imply abuse her animals in a way to regarner sympathy and attention?
amy turns the camera away before smacking her daughter. amber could stage something like that and pretend twinkie was getting into her food.
this is very speculative, but if she doesnt step up, others like chantal or any will monopolize the attention away from her.
No I doubt it. If she wanted to cause a stir she would show her legs or eat mcondalds and burger king daily on her channel. But do I think she hits her animals off camera or when no ones around?-yes. Shes already mad that she has rarity and wasabi at all.

Ann Berlin

And also, everyone dies.
kiwifarms.net
In the latest video (food & anxiety) two of the house's dogs jump on wherever Amber's sitting for attention. Twinkie stays on the ground and whines, despite Amber inviting her up as well. It could be dumbass jealous pet behavior, but is it possible Twinkie can't heft herself up on a couch anymore?

Dragon Lady

kiwifarms.net
In the latest video (food & anxiety) two of the house's dogs jump on wherever Amber's sitting for attention. Twinkie stays on the ground and whines, despite Amber inviting her up as well. It could be dumbass jealous pet behavior, but is it possible Twinkie can't heft herself up on a couch anymore?
Bit of a PL but my chihuahua sometimes just sits there and cries instead of jumping up to things she can easily reach, so it could just be chihuahua whining.

But then again, remember ALRs video when Twinkie was in so much pain she couldn't even jump on her mattress ON THE FLOOR so I'm thinking it could be something way worse then even her weight.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twinkie stays on the ground and whines, despite Amber inviting her up as well.
I hope this ain't too petty, but if I have a dog with a history of finding jumping up on things to be difficult, I wouldn't encourage them to do so. Whether its weight or arthritis, I dont think small dogs of her age or size should be put at risk of missing the jump or falling and then hurting their legs. Just my two cents. It's small proof to me that shes a dumbass or she gives no fucks about the dog.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
One of the Lies Hambo repeated out loud for years is that Twinkie was NEVER named after the cake but after "Twinkle Stars"....
Would be really embarrassing for a fat fuck to have a fat dog named after food.... oh well.... as usual she forgot that there is a VIDEO with Dustyn contradicting her lie.
Why people never believe The beast...why??? why????
We need a thread with all her lies and videos debunking it... it's ridiculous at this point, they're so many, we all lost track, bitch is a fucking lah machine...

Gunslinger

Hang man, hang man, hold it a little while
kiwifarms.net
One of the Lies Hambo repeated out loud for years is that Twinkie was NEVER named after the cake but after "Twinkle Stars"....
Would be really embarrassing for a fat fuck to have a fat dog named after food.... oh well.... as usual she forgot that there is a VIDEO with Dustyn contradicting her lie.
Why people never believe The beast...why??? why????
We need a thread with all her lies and videos debunking it... it's ridiculous at this point, they're so many, we all lost track, bitch is a fucking lah machine...
So Amber didn't even name the dog, the original owner did? Hah. And she was in fact named after twinkie the snack cake. Interesting. Thanks for posting this.

bbycheedar

kiwifarms.net
did she get rid of the cats or are they living in the apartment with them? i havent been keeping up w all of her content so if someone could fill me in ?

Miltank

kiwifarms.net
Looking at some of the features of The Henry, I just noticed it has a pet spa. No excuse now for Twinkie to have such painfully long nails.
That would require her leaving the cave though. It could be a whole 100 feet of walking, can't have that. Sorry Twinkie. I imagine Twinkie will be gaining again along with Al now. Poor dog.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
HamLard has had absolutely zero emotional reaction to anything bad or negtive happening to ANY living tthing in in vicinity besides her own massive, stinking behemoth self....human or animal.
She was laughing and giggling away and perfectly unbothered when Destinty was in abject misery over the loss of Gracie. ((And we can't even really chalk it up to being "but it was Destiny's cat, though" because we ALL know that Big Ham constantly steals and assumes ownership of other peoples things. Krystles room became HER room, people's pets are always HER pets, the car is always HER car, etc. Most recently and grossly Necky's toddler nephew is now HER nephew.))

So when Twinkie soon dies from canine obesity, HamboJambo will probably screech and have a tantrum for thirty minutes or so, because her wormy little r.etard brain will register just enough that an object she owns is gone now , but after her Scum Thumb Butler brings chocolate and Burger King to the bedside she will stop giving even that much of a fuck. She is most likely too stupid to even know how many years longer her animals WOULD live if they were properly taken care of.

I know I'm replying to a post you wrote over a year ago, but I find it so freaken weird how Amber starts claiming ownership over everything that originally belonged to her girlfriend's. Like the recent video where she recently had dinner with Eric and Ricky in Lexington; she just kept referring to them as HER friends and how SHE hasn't seen them in forever, when we damn well know for a fact that they're Becky's best friends, and even the gays barely tolerate her at best. Its crazy.

And I really do feel bad for the pets now that they're stuck in a smaller apartment with little to no fresh air or natural sunlight.

They have to constantly smell strong, toxic fragrance all day long, and have few places to get away just for themselves.

Crazy. Also, since Wasabi has been staying up on the refrigerator door, I'm wondering why Amber hasn't bothered to get a cat post for the cats. That would at least be a bit helpful.

Clamchowder

kiwifarms.net
I know I'm replying to a post you wrote over a year ago, but I find it so freaken weird how Amber starts claiming ownership over everything that originally belonged to her girlfriend's. Like the recent video where she recently had dinner with Eric and Ricky in Lexington; she just kept referring to them as HER friends and how SHE hasn't seen them in forever, when we damn well know for a fact that they're Becky's best friends, and even the gays barely tolerate her at best. Its crazy.

And I really do feel bad for the pets now that they're stuck in a smaller apartment with little to no fresh air or natural sunlight.

They have to constantly smell strong, toxic fragrance all day long, and have few places to get away just for themselves.

Crazy. Also, since Wasabi has been staying up on the refrigerator door, I'm wondering why Amber hasn't bothered to get a cat post for the cats. That would at least be a bit helpful.
I’m really worried about the dog in that tiny flat. It looks as Ill as her. At least she had doggys friends and a garden at Eric’s
Is there anything anyone can *do*?

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
She had a cat tree back at the house, which she made Destiny put together for some odd reason. Of course, it got left behind along with all her other stuff because A) Amber can’t pack a damn thing so she only had two obese people throwing whatever they could into a U-Haul, and B) Amber wants to buy everything new.

Reactions: 8008135

spillmilk

Blessed and highly favored.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there anything anyone can *do*?
Short answer, no. I’ll put the long explanation under a spoiler.
Animal neglect laws have always been loose and vague. Many people have tried to report Amber regarding the state of her pets but as they learned, it’s pointless.
There are key things a humane agency or animal control will look for when trying to seize abused animals. Here’s a summary from the humane society.
56D8BEAA-E217-4695-AC2A-AB711CC450FD.jpeg
Note the key words sufficient for survival. Twinkie is being neglected, absolutely. But will Twinkie survive in their conditions? Yeah probably.
Another thing, Amber lies (lol everyone knows). When an agency shows up at Ambers house, I guarantee she lies to them. “Oh I just missed the grooming appointment blah blah it’s getting done tomorrow”. And they believe her, because they don’t have much of a choice. Twinkie isn’t starved, showing distress, or in immediate life threatening danger.
Also remember that these are public agencies, with thousands of calls a day and the workers have no doubt seen absolute horror. To them, a fat, sun starved, taloned Twinkie is probably the tamest thing they see.
Is it neglect and abuse? Without a doubt. Is it criminally abusive? Possibly. Would an animal care worker go up to bat with Amber in court trying to prove it? No.
Somebody save Twinkie :drink:

Last edited:

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
Short answer, no. I’ll put the long explanation under a spoiler.
Animal neglect laws have always been loose and vague. Many people have tried to report Amber regarding the state of her pets but as they learned, it’s pointless.
There are key things a humane agency or animal control will look for when trying to seize abused animals. Here’s a summary from the humane society.
View attachment 1554561
Note the key words sufficient for survival. Twinkie is being neglected, absolutely. But will Twinkie survive in their conditions? Yeah probably.
Another thing, Amber lies (lol everyone knows). When an agency shows up at Ambers house, I guarantee she lies to them. “Oh I just missed the grooming appointment blah blah it’s getting done tomorrow”. And they believe her, because they don’t have much of a choice. Twinkie isn’t starved, showing distress, or in immediate life threatening danger.
Also remember that these are public agencies, with thousands of calls a day and the workers have no doubt seen absolute horror. To them, a fat, sun starved, taloned Twinkie is probably the tamest thing they see.
Is it neglect and abuse? Without a doubt. Is it criminally abusive? Possibly. Would an animal care worker go up to bat with Amber in court trying to prove it? No.
Somebody save Twinkie :drink:
Sad but true. For someone to really get involved Amber would have to be hitting Twinkie and chaining her up in the yard.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

Just a quick reminder that Hambo does not clean any type of pet excrement, she's too dainty for it, if Necky turns into a Zombie again they will skate in shit and piss, btw, what room of the apartment will be the new shitroom, her "master bedroom"? Necky's toilet?

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
Found this on twitter. Twinkies nails in latest video are curled and neglected by her empathetic fur mommy
View attachment 1164408
K. Rate me late. I have a life outside of AR. Anyhoo, for a child/woman whose only talent is spending money and eating, she makes double the national average household income; and she won’t pay the groomer or a vet 15$ to get the dogs’ nails clipped? I would think now that she lives in a fancy apartment, she would have a clean, well manicured dog to show how “rich” and fabulous she is? This is not a question of money, it is neglect...pure and simple. God. I hate this fuckin’ bitch. I want her DEAD! Moti...

Last edited: