Amberlyn's pets -

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
Gorl needs her orange chicken tho, she has too many priorities to worry about trifling matters like Twinkie's overgrown nails just like that time she went out to eat instead of taking the dog to the vet.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
I think twinkie gained weight again. Check her out in the newest vlog.

She is stuffed into that shirt like a sausage in a tube... amberlynn is so used to that look that she sees no issue?

I think twinkie gained weight again. Check her out in the newest vlog.

She is stuffed into that shirt like a sausage in a tube... amberlynn is so used to that look that she sees no issue?
Twinkie said:
Won't bother putting this in haydur nation because it is highly specific to AL's latest video and it's also not funny.

This sperg lady explains what the vet probably told Amberlynn about Twinkie's weight. I wish she had talked about Rarity too, but she's clearly a dog person. This is the same woman who clocked Amberlynn last year when she called the vet right next to the Chinese buffet, asking if the vet had emergency hours. (AL claimed they did not; the woman confirmed they did. I archived that video somewhere on this forum.)
View attachment 1622782
Twinkie probably lost the little weight she did the last months due to the moving stress, losing her friends (E&R dogs), her daily garden trips (even when the blobs were sleeping till evening for sure Eric would let her out).
If I didn't knew she is only 7 years old I would guess she is at least a 15 years old dog, she looks a mix of miserable, apathetic, hysterical, nervous and depressed.
Necky made clear she does not take Twinkie for walks, no dog walker who intent to be out for at least one hour with the dog would only carry ONE miserable poo bag, anyone who walks their dog knows that (for several reasons, including fines in some countries), she just take her for a quick wee and poo and back home after (if that).
3 poor animals and 2 monsters locked in that gloomy smelly dark box, shut windows all the time, candle chemicals in the air, poor food, zero stimulation or activities, overflown litter box, Rarity is already showing signs of neglect (do you guys remember how Hambo fed them wet food just dropping the opened tins in the floor? Was appalling), is sad but is the life of a lot of pets.
People just shouldn't have them like that, is selfish and evil.

I've only recently discovered this wench and after watching so much of her shit, the one thing bothering me the most is her relentless comments on how she loves her babies SO MUCH. Always said with the exact same tone of voice.

Nearly everytime one of them happens to walk by or show some interest she goes overboard on the love. I don't think this silly cow actually feels any emotion towards any of these animals besides annoyance when they block the camera. It comes off like she's desperate to prove what a good pet owner she is. It's borderline patronising to the viewer and the fucking animals, I've never seen anybody who loves their animals be so uncomfortably insincere.. It's frightening how transparent the affection is.

I read a comment under one of her videos that said she ''got rid'' of one a while back, is that correct?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
I've only recently discovered this wench and after watching so much of her shit, the one thing bothering me the most is her relentless comments on how she loves her babies SO MUCH. Always said with the exact same tone of voice.

Nearly everytime one of them happens to walk by or show some interest she goes overboard on the love. I don't think this silly cow actually feels any emotion towards any of these animals besides annoyance when they block the camera. It comes off like she's desperate to prove what a good pet owner she is. It's borderline patronising to the viewer and the fucking animals, I've never seen anybody who loves their animals be so uncomfortably insincere.. It's frightening how transparent the affection is.

I read a comment under one of her videos that said she ''got rid'' of one a while back, is that correct?
I cant think of an animal that amberlynn surrendered. Her ex gf, destiny, and destiny's new gf Dana have abandoned animals when they moved. They get shit for that. 🤷‍♀️

@ADHD what do you think, boss?

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
I cant think of an animal that amberlynn surrendered. Her ex gf, destiny, and destiny's new gf Dana have abandoned animals when they moved. They get shit for that. 🤷‍♀️

@ADHD what do you think, boss?

There were several cats that came and went. Al "lost" (possibly ate) Density's 16 year old cat Gracie, there was Scarlet(?) who lasted around a week, and Jax who Density took when she left Al and somehow killed. I'm sure I'm forgetting some.

Why? It isnt uncommon for very long hair cats to get the "lion" shave. Some breeds matt even with good grooming or in summer.

not uncommon but this is the first time her cat has been shaven. When Rafe had the cats she said Wasbai was really matted and she had to brush him out. She could have shaved him in June so he wouldn't have that heavily matted coat on him and give some relief from the summer heat instead she takes care of it right when it's finally getting cold here. AL hardly washes and takes care of her own hair, don't expect her to take 5 minutes to brush a cat she says she is allergic to. I don't know about Becky, since it's really her job to take care of the animals.

not uncommon but this is the first time her cat has been shaven. When Rafe had the cats she said Wasbai was really matted and she had to brush him out.

Amberlynn is a dumpster fire of a person, and becky isnt better but shaving your long hair cat whos likely matted to fuck isnt abusive or negative. Wasabi probs was having trouble walking. (Matting in the armpits) and it got to where they couldn't ignore it, or some shit.

It seems weird to be concerned over over what looks like standard grooming. I wanna see twinky and her nails, or know about her pain and weight.

Amberlynn is a dumpster fire of a person, and becky isnt better but shaving your long hair cat whos likely matted to fuck isnt abusive or negative. Wasabi probs was having trouble walking. (Matting in the armpits) and it got to where they couldn't ignore it, or some shit.

It seems weird to be concerned over over what looks like standard grooming. I wanna see twinky and her nails, or know about her pain and weight.
it is interesting that she said that she goes to the veterinarian on a monthly basis to take care of her "fur babies".

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
Im gonna top hat about twinkie while im on lunch.

Honest to god those nails are insane. In 7+ years working with dogs, shes the second worst Ive seen. (First was a husky who lived its first 4 years on grass tied to a pole, nails were grotesque). There really isnt an instant neglect sign quite like untrimmed nails. Everything else could be brushed off as some kind of vague medical condition, but nails like that are just pure neglect. What kills me is its such an easy fix too. Every single groomer, vet and generic pet store will do it, for often less then 10 freaking dollars. If Amber wasnt a mong, she could even do it herself, even the dollar tree sells nail clippers. (However, with amber being amber, I imagine shed just grab a paw and clip off the nail down to the stub, causing twinkie pain and blood going everywhere, then shed blame the haydurs). For those wondering what nails like that feel like for a dog, imagine that throbbing toothache pain, only keep pressing down on the tooth over and over, and times it by about 20 for every overgrown nail. Even after a clipping, dogs will still sometimes walk funny bc theyre expecting the pain. Shes going to end up snagging a nail on something, like ambers cheap polyester cardigans, and itll rip the nail completely out, which is nooooooooot fun for dog and owner. (seriously, dogs nails can bleed like a jack the ripper scene). Get the fucking dogs nails done Amber. Get hers clipped down and then get doggie nailpolish and do some obnoxious Mommie and Me pet manicure video.

/Rant over.

toilet_rainbow

like a monster truck in the nightlife
I really wouldn't trust Amber with Twinkie's nails, especially at this point. Doesn't the quick lengthen on dog's nails the longer they are? I can see the dumb bitch just destroying Twinkie's nails and causing her even more pain by crunching the quick. Seriously, though. This could've been prevented if she just forked over the ten bucks at the groomer and regularly walked Twinkie (if she was on pavement, all the better). But I guess it's just easier to stuff the dog and herself with treats.

Honest to god those nails are insane. In 7+ years working with dogs, shes the second worst Ive seen. (First was a husky who lived its first 4 years on grass tied to a pole, nails were grotesque). There really isnt an instant neglect sign quite like untrimmed nails. Everything else could be brushed off as some kind of vague medical condition, but nails like that are just pure neglect. What kills me is its such an easy fix too. Every single groomer, vet and generic pet store will do it, for often less then 10 freaking dollars. If Amber wasnt a mong, she could even do it herself, even the dollar tree sells nail clippers. (However, with amber being amber, I imagine shed just grab a paw and clip off the nail down to the stub, causing twinkie pain and blood going everywhere, then shed blame the haydurs). For those wondering what nails like that feel like for a dog, imagine that throbbing toothache pain, only keep pressing down on the tooth over and over, and times it by about 20 for every overgrown nail. Even after a clipping, dogs will still sometimes walk funny bc theyre expecting the pain. Shes going to end up snagging a nail on something, like ambers cheap polyester cardigans, and itll rip the nail completely out, which is nooooooooot fun for dog and owner. (seriously, dogs nails can bleed like a jack the ripper scene). Get the fucking dogs nails done Amber. Get hers clipped down and then get doggie nailpolish and do some obnoxious Mommie and Me pet manicure video.

/Rant over.
I think I said it in another thread, but there is an ONSITE PET SPA at The Henry (where she lives). This evil fat fucker with her caring fur-momma act makes me physically sick!

Sparkle Friendo

If Kai's tears could talk

/Rant over.
Its so infuriating to see poor Twinkie's nails like that... there's no excuse! Her nails are even clear, you can just shine a light on the paw and see the quick pretty easily to cut the right length (unlike black claws)

Not sure if this has ever been posted but in 2018, someone tried to write a Wikipedia article on Amberlynn which was quickly deleted.
View attachment 1794658
Funny that they list Rarity as a dog. It's a pretty sparse page. One thing that should be added is real/born name, which is wiki-custom. "Amberlynn Reid (born Amber Lynn Reid)" That's how it's normally done.

^^There have been many, many times over the last years where Twinkie's nails have been horribly long, to the point where you have to wonder how much pain it causes and if she will/already experiences arthritis. She already had that incident where she was in pain and couldn't walk. Becky recently stated, it's posted in this thread or another thread, that Twinkie's nails are cut each month by the vet, which is obviously a lie. Becky has shown before that she's capable of lying, any good lap dog has to be. She has to have heard Amber's lies (related to food, things that occurred) on cam and she supposedly watches her videos, and she goes right along with it. Destiny was the same way, except she'd expose her every now and then, with a comment or unedited photo.

Last edited:
Funny that they list Rarity as a dog. It's a pretty sparse page. One thing that should be added is real/born name, which is wiki-custom. "Amberlynn Reid (born Amber Lynn Reid)" That's how it's normally done.

^^There have been many, many times over the last years where Twinkie's nails have been horribly long, to the point where you have to wonder how much pain it causes and if she will/already experiences arthritis. She already had that incident where she was in pain and couldn't walk. Becky recently stated, it's posted in this thread or another thread, that Twinkie's nails are cut each month by the vet, which is obviously a lie. Becky has shown before that she's capable of lying, any good lap dog has to be. She has to have heard Amber's lies (related to food, things that occurred) on cam and she supposedly watches her videos, and she goes right along with it. Destiny was the same way, except she'd expose her every now and then, with a comment or unedited photo.
There's pictures of Twinkie's nails so long to the point of curling, tbh, is sad how it's but was a million times worse a time back.