Amberlyn's pets -

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Yeaaaah she seems neglected to me in the "care" aspect of having pets--walking her, going to the vet, nail trimmings, brushing, etc.
And yet she's fat as fuck. It's almost like Twinkie is a reflection of Amberlynn's outlook on life. The only thing Amberlynn does for that dog is stuff her full of food. The only thing she does for herself is consume food and crap goods from China. That may give Amber a hit of dopamine (just as Twinkie STORE loves a treat) but she neglects every other aspect of self-care.

e: just realized I'm replying to a year-old post, oop

kiwifarms.net
It's alarming to see Twinkie's reaction to Amberlynn every time she uses that bothersome "baby" voice in her videos- it's like she's in a constant state of terror with those big eyes and pinned back ears. Being able to buy a shitton of gaudy clothes and collars does not make you a good dog-mom, Amber, especially if that (and giving an excessive amount of food) is the only thing you actually do with your pet.

Whale Lake

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Twinkie lives in a constant state of fear and, undoubtedly, pain; not only the poor dog is incredibly overweight, but her nails are so long she probably hurts herself anytime she tries to scratch herself and, let's not forget, she has a fucking tumor growing on her side.

Amber is so negletful with her pets that she won't bring them to the vet even when they appear to have a tumor.

The cat also despise her, and it's clear by their lack of appearences in her videos: if cats like their owners/the people around them, they hang around and try to get attention in any way they know. Hers don't.

I just hope that when Amber dies, all three of her pets will be given to a rescue center and given the proper care they deserve, because that's no way of living.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
Has there been visible proof of that? I remember Amber bringing it up, but I figured it was bullshit since she never talked about it again, much like that kitten she supposedly paid for a bunch of stuff for.
There is no visible proof I know of, but both Becky and Amber spoke about it on YouNow on more than one occasion (I would insert receipt here but the videos are private until they can be further archived).

Amber posted this to SnapChat on December 3.

9E303CCE-D70E-4D78-AFA4-11BE8F8ACB24.png

The aforementioned “lump” could simply be a fatty tumor (lipoma) but without monitoring it could easily turn into something that causes Twinkie serious issues. If it’s on her side like they said, in the case it hardens up and begins to weep histamines and blood, it may be too difficult to remove and could kill her.

The complications diabetes or other health issues of an obese pup would make this even harder to heal and treat.

I mean Jesus, the way she worded “make her comfortable” in that snap is creepily foreshadowing

Red Shirt Number 74

where do i go when i bite the bullet?
kiwifarms.net
There is no visible proof I know of, but both Becky and Amber spoke about it on YouNow on more than one occasion (I would insert receipt here but the videos are private until they can be further archived).

Amber posted this to SnapChat on December 3.

View attachment 611237

The aforementioned “lump” could simply be a fatty tumor (lipoma) but without monitoring it could easily turn into something that causes Twinkie serious issues. If it’s on her side like they said, in the case it hardens up and begins to weep histamines and blood, it may be too difficult to remove and could kill her.

The complications diabetes or other health issues of an obese pup would make this even harder to heal and treat.

I mean Jesus, the way she worded “make her comfortable” in that snap is creepily foreshadowing
god, poor baby looks miserable ;-;

i think this is powerleveling but i dunno how to spoiler stuff so here we go:

my aunt has a toy fox terrier who was a chubby little sausage because she would eat her sister's food if my aunt wasn't there to hold her while the other dog was eating, and she would also eat the cat's food if it was on ground-level. i dunno how heavy exactly she was (i think 12 lbs?) but you could tell she was seriously overweight (she looked like a white and brown twinkie tbh)

her breathing was really bad, she couldn't jump up on the couch without help, her legs hurt, she had bathroom troubles, etc...if a 12 lb doggo had all that trouble imagine what poor twinkie's heart's going through (i read he/she was about 16 lbs iirc)... combined with that and the lack of nail clipping and general neglect...someone please take this baby and give her a good home ;-;

(i'm really really sorry for the pl and lack of spoilers etc etc i just wanted to cry about her doggo without being judged too badly)

also first post hi everyone :biggrin:

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
god, poor baby looks miserable ;-;

i think this is powerleveling but i dunno how to spoiler stuff so here we go:

my aunt has a toy fox terrier who was a chubby little sausage because she would eat her sister's food if my aunt wasn't there to hold her while the other dog was eating, and she would also eat the cat's food if it was on ground-level. i dunno how heavy exactly she was (i think 12 lbs?) but you could tell she was seriously overweight (she looked like a white and brown twinkie tbh)

her breathing was really bad, she couldn't jump up on the couch without help, her legs hurt, she had bathroom troubles, etc...if a 12 lb doggo had all that trouble imagine what poor twinkie's heart's going through (i read he/she was about 16 lbs iirc)... combined with that and the lack of nail clipping and general neglect...someone please take this baby and give her a good home ;-;

(i'm really really sorry for the pl and lack of spoilers etc etc i just wanted to cry about her doggo without being judged too badly)

also first post hi everyone :biggrin:
Hello!

In regards to Twinkie it really is sad seeing a dog that small look so chubby. Chihuahuas are meant to be pretty low maintenance when it comes to walking and she can’t even manage that! I dread to think how she’d manage with a more demanding breed like my border collie.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino