Amberlyn's pets -

Red Shirt Number 74

took too much tylenol
kiwifarms.net
Hello!

In regards to Twinkie it really is sad seeing a dog that small look so chubby. Chihuahuas are meant to be pretty low maintenance when it comes to walking and she can’t even manage that! I dread to think how she’d manage with a more demanding breed like my border collie.
right! for a small dog they're not as high-energy as a lot of people think, and even if al were to get a scooter and walk her like that (omegon said that if anyone watched his vids) it'd do twinkie loads of good and help get her health issues in check (and the fresh air won't hurt anything for our gorl)

for someone who claims to love twinkie so much as to literally abandon cats to keep her you'd think she'd at least keep her baby healthy if not herself, but here she is at over double the average weight...aaaa i wanna steal the puppy and love on her who's with me

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
Hello!

In regards to Twinkie it really is sad seeing a dog that small look so chubby. Chihuahuas are meant to be pretty low maintenance when it comes to walking and she can’t even manage that! I dread to think how she’d manage with a more demanding breed like my border collie.
Yeah the small breeds can basically get enough exercise from frunning around a house, so it’s obvious that AL is giving her human food. Dog’s generally won’t overeat on their own.

Coal

kiwifarms.net
Twinkie as of December 2018. Poor little sausage.

View attachment 610283
I was watching some older videos and it looks like Twinkie has gained a lot of weight in the last 5 months or so. Comparing her here to the image above;
It might be partially down to angles, and she's clearly still overweight here but she looks considerably larger now and it's worrying, that's a lot to gain in a short period of time. Twinkie's energy has plummeted too, she was much more energetic in older videos (when she could actually move...). We know AL can't take any responsibility for her own health, but she needs to take responsibility for Twinkie's.

Red Shirt Number 74

took too much tylenol
kiwifarms.net
I was watching some older videos and it looks like Twinkie has gained a lot of weight in the last 5 months or so. Comparing her here to the image above;
It might be partially down to angles, and she's clearly still overweight here but she looks considerably larger now and it's worrying, that's a lot to gain in a short period of time. Twinkie's energy has plummeted too, she was much more energetic in older videos (when she could actually move...). We know AL can't take any responsibility for her own health, but she needs to take responsibility for Twinkie's.
fuck my heart

i fear twinkie isn't gonna live much longer, but in a painful bright side she'll at least finally be away from al...

Whale Lake

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Twinkie probably won't be able to survive her owner by much...

The only pets that are saving themselves from following the Hambeast to an early death are the cats, and that's simply because their species is much fussier regarding food and, especially, is carnivurous.

Otherwise, Amber would've fed them pasta and human food just like she has done with that poor dog.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
god, poor baby looks miserable ;-;
i dunno how to spoiler stuff so here we go:

(i'm really really sorry for the pl and lack of spoilers etc etc i just wanted to cry about her doggo without being judged too badly)
also first post hi everyone :biggrin:
Welcome!
We were all new here once so no worries, friend. As far as spoilers: just above the text box there's a symbol that looks like a square with a cross in it (just to the right of the one that looks like a filmstrip: incidentally that's the one to use if you wish to embed a video.). Click on it and you can choose "spoiler" from the options.

And totally agreed. Amber has many shortcomings, but one of the least tolerable is her willful disregard of her "furbabies" health and well-being.

That, and acting like her cats are the sole felines on the planet who find cardboard boxes delightful.
wasab~3.png

Red Shirt Number 74

took too much tylenol
kiwifarms.net
I posted this video on @Thiccc Weenie 's profile the other day. The people rehabing this pup suspect the owner fed it fast food. AL seems like the type of moron who would think it was soo cyooote that her doggo wants french fries.
i don't think she realizes that just cuz a dog'll eat pretty much anything you give them doesn't mean you can give them greasy food and shit like that. it's just as bad as those morons who make their pets go vegan, you think al'd at least figure that much out if she loved her "furbaybees" at all, but then again this is amberlynn fucking reid and she's too busy squealing over how cute it is that twinkie wants to eat some real food but accepts the crap she gets anyway cuz she's a smol sausage and can't really refuse any type of food even if it's shit

Welcome!
We were all new here once so no worries, friend. As far as spoilers: just above the text box there's a symbol that looks like a square with a cross in it (just to the right of the one that looks like a filmstrip: incidentally that's the one to use if you wish to embed a video.). Click on it and you can choose "spoiler" from the options.

And totally agreed. Amber has many shortcomings, but one of the least tolerable is her willful disregard of her "furbabies" health and well-being.
mwuhahaha i can multiquote now too, thankchu

also i know the first rule is don't get angry over lolcows and i can usually just roll my eyes at most of the shit she does but dear god the way she treats her pets actually makes my heart hurt and my blood boil. i'll gladly take my mad/autistic ratings because holy shit

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
There's a direct correlation between obesity and shortened lifespan/lowered quality of life in cats and dogs. Especially dogs. Most vets offices have print outs and posters about this because it's so prevalent. She's shaving years off of their lives, particularly Twinkie..a cat can get away with it for longer, but even they can develop heart and respiratory problems. It doesn't seem like she takes anything seriously. Not herself, her pets, her work, her relationships. That's a sad way to live, honestly.

Red Shirt Number 74

took too much tylenol
kiwifarms.net
There's a direct correlation between obesity and shortened lifespan/lowered quality of life in cats and dogs. Especially dogs. Most vets offices have print outs and posters about this because it's so prevalent. She's shaving years off of their lives, particularly Twinkie..a cat can get away with it for longer, but even they can develop heart and respiratory problems. It doesn't seem like she takes anything seriously. Not herself, her pets, her work, her relationships. That's a sad way to live, honestly.
she can hardly read, let alone go to the vet. 99% chance she hasn't seen them and in the event she has then "twinkee store's jUsT a LiTtLe BiGgEr"

by that logic i guess al's just a little bigger too.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the small breeds can basically get enough exercise from frunning around a house, so it’s obvious that AL is giving her human food. Dog’s generally won’t overeat on their own.
Even if a dog eats "human food" - not junk but stuff like plain rice, chicken, egg - they aren't gonna be fat if you don't overfeed them. My furrball had that for dinner tonight, mixed in with a bit of regular doggy food since I was a dumbdumb and put onion in my soup so she couldn't have my carrots. She is big since her father was also the largest one in the litter and she got his genes, but in some rare cases big really does mean 'big boned'

This thread has me wanting to love on Twinkie. I wonder if Amber even knows where her dog is right now. Mine is lying on the floor under my feet. Even if Twinkie was under Ambers feet (which I doubt, because they'd be too terrified of being squished) she woudn't even be able to see them.

YourMommasBackstory

it's gay
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Twinkie just the picture perfect example of a happy, healthy dog?

That empty stare...
looks like Twinkie is bored all the time. I don't think Amber plays with her or gives her any kind of physical and mental activity, if she don't even take her for a walk. For small and not that active dog like Twinkie 2-3 short walk\day, where she can run around with other dogs or exploring park or street should be enought - all other time in home she would rest and play with toys.
I'm surprised she has no destructive behavior, most of dogs starting to destroy things when they are bored.

Last edited:

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What gets to me with the whole Twinkie nails /being overweight shit is if Amber just took her for regular walks, it would trim her nails and both of them would benefit weight wise. Most dogs love to walk but where Twinkie isn’t used to it I could see her resisting. And sadly it’s too much effort for Amber regardless.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino