Amberlyn's pets -

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
looks like Twinkie is bored all the time. I don't think Amber plays with her or gives her any kind of physical and mental activity, if she don't even take her for a walk. For small and not that active dog like Twinkie 2-3 short walk\day, where she can run around with other dogs or exploring park or street should be enought - all other time in home she would rest and play with toys.
I'm surprised she has no destructive behavior, most of dogs starting to destroy things when they are bored.
Amber doesn’t realise how fit she could get just by walking Twinkie, those who have high maintenance dogs such as huskies, border collies (like mine), German shepherds etc can be out with their dog for up to 3 hours a day (even if we don’t want to) and it does wonders for both the dog and the human, Twinkie would probably only need an hour a day to get what she needed as she’s small and low maintenance.

peengu

kiwifarms.net
For people who don't have working or show dogs it can be difficult to tell how a dog's weight should look in the first place, particularly if it's not breed standard or mixed, so being slightly overweight is usual for pet dogs. But at the end of the day Chihuahuas are working dogs in the same vein as Jack Russells, designed to be low energy with outbursts for catching vermin. And that's not difficult to stimulate in the home. Snuffle mats, stuffingless toy skins, electronic rats, all so hands off it'd be too easy to do. Problem is Twinkie's in such a funk after years of being left to veg out alongside Amber that she'd have to be really encouraged into play again and that would take work. It's a shame. I don't know how old she is, mostly because at this point she just looks like a depressed beige blob, but even an old dog will play regularly. Twinkie acts like she's about to croak at any time with how she lounges around like she's the Queen of fucking Sheba.

Red Shirt Number 74

nostalgia binge
kiwifarms.net
When was the last time the cats were seen on camera or instagram photos? The last time I remember seeing one of them was back in December or November, when Becky was showing a box full or Christmas ordaments.
they probably hide most of the time and only come out when the head hambeast is in another room (they probably stay in the gays' room cuz i don't think al goes in there)

poor babies have gotta be sick ;-;

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
They seem to spend a lot of time in that weird den area of the house and Amber probably doesn't walk to that part of the home much. I cant even remember the last time I've seen rarity its been months.

Its strange because cats are independent but they still come around the owner, they literally never are around her

Red Shirt Number 74

nostalgia binge
kiwifarms.net
They seem to spend a lot of time in that weird den area of the house and Amber probably doesn't walk to that part of the home much. I cant even remember the last time I've seen rarity its been months.

Its strange because cats are independent but they still come around the owner, they literally never are around her
if you were that (or any) size would you wanna be around her either?

Whale Lake

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
PL, but I owned cats all my life, and I've never seen that kind of scratches on a person who actually treats their cats in the right manner. Those are not the scratches of a cat who is afraid of being held in someone's arms (those are usually round small holes that are barely noticeable), those are the scratches of a cat who is desperately trying to get away from the person that is holding them.

I sure hope those cats will "run away": they are young and pretty, especially Wasabi. They have good chances of being adopted by decent people.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
PL, but I owned cats all my life, and I've never seen that kind of scratches on a person who actually treats their cats in the right manner. Those are not the scratches of a cat who is afraid of being held in someone's arms (those are usually round small holes that are barely noticeable), those are the scratches of a cat who is desperately trying to get away from the person that is holding them.

I sure hope those cats will "run away": they are young and pretty, especially Wasabi. They have good chances of being adopted by decent people.
What's the betting that one of the cats is responsible for the huge scratch she has on her arm recently and she "had to get rid of them" because they "viciously attacked her".

Kelly Bundy

I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.
kiwifarms.net

Same here. I really fear for those cats and you're absolutely right, those are some deep ass cat scratches. Those don't look like playful light scratches, or even ''i was holding my cat and it got scared after hearing a loud noise and scratched me'' kinda shit, those happen when you forcefully hold a cat and they're trying to get away.

Last year Amber showed in a vlog that she buys those massive 20lb bags of cat food and she poured the bag in an ordinary plastic container which still had old kibble on the bottom. Why I'm mentioning this is because a Canadian youtuber pinksparkles (she watches AL btw) does the same thing and couple months ago her cats got really sick, and it was because kibble had gone bad. I really hope this doesn't happen with Wasabi and Rarity, since we know it takes Amber months to take those poor cats to the vet.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some people "play rough" with their cats. Like they teach their cats that attacking and grabbing with claws is fun. I was a dumbass and inadvertently trained my cat (rip) to do this. It took like a year to untrain the behavior but I'm just saying scratches don't necessarily mean a cat is afraid.

Also people keep forgetting that she has dermatillomania (compulsive skin picking). This is one disorder I really believe she has. Any scratches or tiny marks she gets have no chance of healing and will become larger because she never stops picking them with her filthy fingers

Finally, the cats are lucky to have each other. Many chihuahuas aren't terribly interested in other dogs and only really care about "their person". Even though there are two other dogs in the house all Twinkie really has is fat AL, that's sad.

wommart rat

kiwifarms.net
a lot of cats are very high-energy with a high prey drive - something that wasabi has exhibited in older videos. without regular sustained play, these high-prey cats will sometimes take to attacking their owners, just to get some energy out. the solution is lots of sustained play time: tossing them toys, using a cat teaser with feathers, and so on. AL doesn’t just neglect twinkie by not walking her, but it’s also evident she doesn’t play with her cats. they are probably pouncing on her arms because both are such huge, tempting targets.

Kelly Bundy

I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.
kiwifarms.net
Some people "play rough" with their cats. Like they teach their cats that attacking and grabbing with claws is fun. I was a dumbass and inadvertently trained my cat (rip) to do this. It took like a year to untrain the behavior but I'm just saying scratches don't necessarily mean a cat is afraid.

Also people keep forgetting that she has dermatillomania (compulsive skin picking). This is one disorder I really believe she has. Any scratches or tiny marks she gets have no chance of healing and will become larger because she never stops picking them with her filthy fingers

Finally, the cats are lucky to have each other. Many chihuahuas aren't terribly interested in other dogs and only really care about "their person". Even though there are two other dogs in the house all Twinkie really has is fat AL, that's sad.

Don't forget the beetus. Also Al spends 23 hours a day in their hazardous bed, which probably doesn't help either.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino