Amberlyn's pets -

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
a lot of cats are very high-energy with a high prey drive - something that wasabi has exhibited in older videos. without regular sustained play, these high-prey cats will sometimes take to attacking their owners, just to get some energy out. the solution is lots of sustained play time: tossing them toys, using a cat teaser with feathers, and so on. AL doesn’t just neglect twinkie by not walking her, but it’s also evident she doesn’t play with her cats. they are probably pouncing on her arms because both are such huge, tempting targets.
Hell, she doesn't play with Twinkie, she sure as hell doesn't play with the cats. That's pretty sad because Rarity seems pretty friendly and interested in interacting. Wasabi seems a bit more standoffish. I wish I had Wasabi, I think he's gorgeous and he's always the one left out. She never speaks about him. At the end of the day, she's not abusive, but she is a ridiculously lazy pet owner. However, she can't even take care of herself so why would she be able to take care of anything else, but a sugar baby thumb?

Norisent

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what kind of food she feeds her pets? I know that she shoves garbage food into her own body, so I'm sure its a similar situation for her pets. Cheap dog and cat food like Friskies or Beneful shave years off your pets lifespan. People who brag about how awesome parents they are to their "fur babies" usually give them the cheap shit. Not only is she giving them people food, but they are probably eating what is essentially sawdust.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what kind of food she feeds her pets? I know that she shoves garbage food into her own body, so I'm sure its a similar situation for her pets. Cheap dog and cat food like Friskies or Beneful shave years off your pets lifespan. People who brag about how awesome parents they are to their "fur babies" usually give them the cheap shit. Not only is she giving them people food, but they are probably eating what is essentially sawdust.
I recently saw a pic with a giant bag of generic looking dog chow or dog kibble or something like that beside the garbage can in the background, but I'm having a hard time finding it now.

Kelly Bundy

I can be anything I want to be. It's the '90s.
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately can't find the vlogs but she buys those massive 20-22lb bags from Walmart. I remember that the bag she bought was yellow and purple so this is what I'm assuming she's feeding them: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meow-Mix-Original-Choice-Dry-Cat-Food-22-lb/35003017?selected=true

Back in Dusty's day she would buy those dollar tree treats for at least Twinkie and people would tell her not to give those to her. I don't know, I don't think she really cares.

kiwifarms.net
notice she showed Wasabi after people here kept wondering where he was. when she does finally show him he just ignores her and doesn't go over to her for a pet. In one of Eric's videos he hangs out with Eric and Rickie in the kitchen. He also hides in their bedroom in one of their nightstands. Dusty and her really did some emotional damage to that poor cat. He needs therapy for ptsd. Maybe he knows he was a replacement because AL got rid of Dusty's old cat in the grockbot. He knows when he gets older the same will happen to him to only replaced by another poor kit-ten unless AL has a heart attack by then.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately can't find the vlogs but she buys those massive 20-22lb bags from Walmart. I remember that the bag she bought was yellow and purple so this is what I'm assuming she's feeding them: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meow-Mix-Original-Choice-Dry-Cat-Food-22-lb/35003017?selected=true

Back in Dusty's day she would buy those dollar tree treats for at least Twinkie and people would tell her not to give those to her. I don't know, I don't think she really cares.
So corn and soy with random bits of scrapings from the butcher's floor. Not a single ingredient is actually meat. For an animal that is 100% carnivore, needs 90% pure protein and gets extreme health issues from too many carbs. Cats don't even digest corn, it just makes them poop ridiculously much. Her cat's most likely have kidney issues.

With 10k per month, buy some quality food for the animals who can't escape your hoard.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
This bugs me. There’s a video where AL shows food and water just sitting out for either the cats or dog. That is a big no-no for an already obese dog. She should be feeding Twinkie 2-3 times a day and using a measuring scoop...but WTF am I talking about, this is lazy ass Amber.

You can definitely buy high quality dog food from the internet, but why bother when the Torrid website is screaming at you to buy more shit that will ultimately end up in a landfill after your untimely death.

Becky and Eric just open the door and let their dogs out in the unfenced backyard while vlogging and paying more attention to the camera then on small vulnerable dogs, but oh well, at least Becky prolonged that video to get them to the magic 10 minute mark. Gotta get that YT money somehow.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bugs me. There’s a video where AL shows food and water just sitting out for either the cats or dog. That is a big no-no for an already obese dog. She should be feeding Twinkie 2-3 times a day and using a measuring scoop...but WTF am I talking about, this is lazy ass Amber.
She's probably anthropomorphizing the pets. She doesn't like eating measured portions, so they won't either! They'll only be happy if they have constant access to as much of Walmarts finest garbage food, just like her! When I worked at a vet clinic, fat pet owners with fat pets always seemed to think cutting the animals food back was going to make them miserable and anxious and argued about it. Skinny pet owners just said 'okay' and put them on the diet.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
She's probably anthropomorphizing the pets. She doesn't like eating measured portions, so they won't either! They'll only be happy if they have constant access to as much of Walmarts finest garbage food, just like her! When I worked at a vet clinic, fat pet owners with fat pets always seemed to think cutting the animals food back was going to make them miserable and anxious and argued about it. Skinny pet owners just said 'okay' and put them on the diet.
Someone find the clip of amber giving out treats to one of her pets. She grabbed a handful of treats and gave it all at once, instead of one at a time like a normal human.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I'm late, I don't really read this thread.

This is fresh info from last night. But tbh regardless of the details I think we can say with absolute certainty that what she feeds her pets is 1) cheap and 2) too much.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Sorry I'm late, I don't really read this thread.
View attachment 731321
View attachment 731323
This is fresh info from last night. But tbh regardless of the details I think we can say with absolute certainty that what she feeds her pets is 1) cheap and 2) too much.
Those Rachel Ray meatball treats are probably the healthiest thing Twinkie eats if Twinkie eats similar corn- and soy-based food as the cats. And the meatballs are full of added fat. You can make the same thing at home with like 1-3 ingredients for quarter of the price and make it lean. Expensive is not always better. And with an obese dog you need to keep everything as lean as possible. Dog's are fine without added fat in their food.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
HamLard has had absolutely zero emotional reaction to anything bad or negtive happening to ANY living tthing in in vicinity besides her own massive, stinking behemoth self....human or animal.
She was laughing and giggling away and perfectly unbothered when Destinty was in abject misery over the loss of Gracie. ((And we can't even really chalk it up to being "but it was Destiny's cat, though" because we ALL know that Big Ham constantly steals and assumes ownership of other peoples things. Krystles room became HER room, people's pets are always HER pets, the car is always HER car, etc. Most recently and grossly Necky's toddler nephew is now HER nephew.))

So when Twinkie soon dies from canine obesity, HamboJambo will probably screech and have a tantrum for thirty minutes or so, because her wormy little r.etard brain will register just enough that an object she owns is gone now , but after her Scum Thumb Butler brings chocolate and Burger King to the bedside she will stop giving even that much of a fuck. She is most likely too stupid to even know how many years longer her animals WOULD live if they were properly taken care of.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino