Amberlyn's pets -

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, do we know the ages of any of her pets?

Poor Twinkie looks absolutely miserable. :(
We saw them recieve/get Twinkie in a Destiny Era vlog....she SEEMED young-ish at the time but I cannot remember if they mentioned her exact age or not.

Rarity and Wasabi were absolutely TINY when they first bought them. Dusty (and now Dana) are fucking infamous/notorious for adopting and buying animals incredibly young. Didn't they buy at least one of their many many puppies several weeks too young for it to be seperated from its litter and mother? Wouldn't surprise me if Rarity and Wasabi were only a handful of weeks old as well.

kiwifarms.net
We saw them recieve/get Twinkie in a Destiny Era vlog....she SEEMED young-ish at the time but I cannot remember if they mentioned her exact age or not.

Rarity and Wasabi were absolutely TINY when they first bought them. Dusty (and now Dana) are fucking infamous/notorious for adopting and buying animals incredibly young. Didn't they buy at least one of their many many puppies several weeks too young for it to be seperated from its litter and mother? Wouldn't surprise me if Rarity and Wasabi were only a handful of weeks old as well.

of course AL would only get cute little kittens. Wasabi was from a petshop. She said she found Rarity outside and she was the runt of the litter so possibly taken too early from the mother.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Seeing Twinkie makes me so sad and furious. She was a good weight when Amber got her, could stand to lose/tone up a little but had a clear, tucked waist. I don't know if Twinkie is neutered but even with a neutered, lazy dog it's easy to keep them a healthy weight, with diet of real meat, organs, bones, veggies and berries, not some cheap corn-soy-dried up shit. Portioned to her size and fed on schedule. Dogs learn very quickly to eat on schedule, if they simply don't eat, they don't get food until the next meal. Yes, even old dogs you fat birdbrained dum dum.

Even a chihuahua should get decent walks and exercise. They're small and lightly build, they can walk miles every day. They need mental stimulation of training, agility, leash walks, anything really is better than just letting her out in the yard for two minutes. Handbag chihuahuas behave like shit because they're bored out of their mind, bursting with energy, which channels into aggression and other bad behavior, like digging trash and snapping. And they are smart if you just bother to utilize their love for humans and treat them like dogs.

Here Amber, I personally made Twinkie a custom schedule that should be easy enough for redneck fuckwits to follow:

Morning: quick pee out on the yard if she needs to, after which you offer her food for 30 minutes. She doesn't eat in 30 min, you take the food away. Only thing she needs 24/7 access to is clean water. Change her food to something with atleast half of it being actual meat. Dry food is easy for lazy shits like you, but actual raw meat would be ideal, but even higher quality dry food is better than what she eats now. Portioned to her NORMAL weight, not current weight, about 1/2 cup or even less. Bulk up with vegetables.

After eating, an actual, real life, outside the yard walk. Twinkie is probably very out of shape, so start with half a mile. Even if she is a brachycephalic breed, panting is fine and means she is actually doing something.

After the morning routine if she is alert and interested, have a 10 minute training session, and old dogs can perfectly fine learn new tricks, you're just too lazy to bother. Atleast give her a puzzle toy or something to stimulate her brain. Kongs with frozen stuff are amazing. Keep an eye on calories, no peanut butter, rather something like mashed fruit, chicken, broth, sweet potato etc.

6-8 hours after the last walk take another one. After the walk, actually play with her, bond, build your trust. Play tug of war, throwing a ball is not playing and bonding. This helps so much with the whale eyeing and snapping.

After another 6-8 hours give her food again for 30 minutes. Walk after food. Have a tired happy dog and go to bed.

No treats unless she works for them. She sits on command, she gets a tiny piece of a treat. She lays down, a tiny piece. Only a taste, treats are not a snack. She doesn't need snacks. If she is hungry enough to try to eat your leg, give her a fucking carrot. Seriously. Just a carrot is enough and perfectly healthy. When you get her to the point she is exercising an hour a day, she can have a bone or a chew. Only one, and proportionate to her size.

It's not so hard. If you can't do this, which is the absolute minimum, you are not a decent dog owner and you should find Twinkie a better home. It's an animal, not a toy. It has feelings, thoughts, needs, boredom. And you need to make sure she is healthy and satisfied. Dogs are amazing creatures when you treat them right. Twinkie has every right to have a happy life and it's your responsibility to make sure she has one. And a long one, chihuahuas live well over 10, 14 years.

[/autistic rant about dogs]

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Anyone ever wonder what happens to all her pets when she croaks? Becky won't have the funds to keep them and I don't know if Eric and Ricky would be willing to.

• Feels
Reactions: DatBepisTho

bev

kiwifarms.net
The pets will go to Rafe and Hannah because no one cares about them. Twinkie will finally slim down. Wasabi's fur will finally be brushed. Rarity will get the attention she's lacked since she was no longer Amber's cute little toy kitten. One of them will probably likely die from being crushed by something in the hoard or run away.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of depressing if you think about it, but I'm willing to bet that even the bare minimum/mediocre levels of care that the cats were getting at Rafe's place like a year and a half ago was still the BEST quality of life and highest tier of care those felines had ever been treated.

Fucking abysmal to be comparing one hambeast heifer to another like that, though. These animals have suffered through such a pitiful, neglected life.

• Feels
Reactions: Billie Ross

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
I(probably a few other people) would take love them but alas im not american(and I dont know if twinkles vet stuff to date im guessing not) and dont know they would cope with the travel etc

EnolaG

Monkeys make me smile
kiwifarms.net
I think with or without Amber the cats will do fine. Though I think they'd like living with an owner who they don't fucking hate. Still, I hope they run out the door one day though. They deserve an owner who doesn't view them as useless now that they are cats and not kittens.

Twinkie is pretty screwed either way. With Amber (obviously) and without. The little dog would likely have issues outside of the Kentucky Chateau. I imagine living with Amber would leave many pets (but especially little dog breeds that can easily become neurotic if not cared for properly) with its fair share of issues.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
with diet of real meat, organs, bones, veggies and berries
rotfl Amber feeds herself the garbage tier food, and food is her absolute priority in life. Amber eats the human equivalent of Ol Roy... she probably thinks she's doing Twinkie a favor by getting mid tier dry kibble instead of the $10 for 50 pound shit. She would never in a million years do a BARF diet for Twinkie.

Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

IIRC Twinkie was a rescue because didn't Hamber mention at some point that she didn't name Twinkie? I could swear I remember that. Also, Twinkie's muzzle is getting a little white so I'd put her around 6-7 or so. That extra weight certainly isn't doing her any favors and I don't think we've seen Twinkie go to the vet once since the Dusty era unless we count taking her to the groomer to get her nails clipped. Of course, we don't really have confirmation that she didn't just get one of the gays to do that. She'd have had to take Twinkie in to be updated on her shots before she could go to a groomer wouldn't she? I don't know. She's the laziest pet owner on earth that isn't actively neglectful.

• Agree
Reactions: EnolaG

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
IIRC Twinkie was a rescue because didn't Hamber mention at some point that she didn't name Twinkie? I could swear I remember that. Also, Twinkie's muzzle is getting a little white so I'd put her around 6-7 or so. That extra weight certainly isn't doing her any favors and I don't think we've seen Twinkie go to the vet once since the Dusty era unless we count taking her to the groomer to get her nails clipped. Of course, we don't really have confirmation that she didn't just get one of the gays to do that. She'd have had to take Twinkie in to be updated on her shots before she could go to a groomer wouldn't she? I don't know. She's the laziest pet owner on earth that isn't actively neglectful.
Twinkie was given to Destiny's mom from someone who may have acquired her as a rescue, so she's had at least 3 owners. Amberlynn appropriated Twinkie as her pet, as she did with Krystle's pets, and when she asked to take her they said OK.

• Informative
Reactions: what0908

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
do you think if twinkie had a doggie heart attack AL would feel guilty for not taking better care of her? I kinda wish Twinkie would go off to a better place. then AL would binge herself to a better place.
nah, she was also the one who let krystles cat run away

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino