Amberlyn's pets -

Antiks

I'M WORKING ON IT!
kiwifarms.net
I saw a Hippo (Owen) make friends with a tortoise (Mzee) on a wildlife documentary once. Unfortunately Owen grew too large to safely interact with Mzee and they had to be separated. Becoming a fat bastard requires sacrifice.

MookbongBae

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't posted yet, but in 9-3-19 video she shows that Twinkie's food is the Chicken and Pea formula by Pure Balance. Dog Food Advisor is a privately run website that rates foods on nutritional value and ingredients. It has an average rating, so for once Amber wasn't completely fucking up on something.
I hadn't seen this posted in this thread either, but in her "house tour" from July, she shows that in the garbage from de-cluttering is a bunch of cat stuff.
View attachment 925745
Now they don't have anything we know of to scratch on because our gorl had to put her torrid racks there. How sweet of her.
On the one hand, I hope the cats claw the shit out of her furniture because she'll deserve it. On the other hand, she'll just put the blame entirely on the cats and possibly punish them for it in whichever way her demented little brain deems fair, so hopefully not. Goes to show how much she cares about the cats.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Normally I think people really overreact about her cats but it does seem weird that she has seemingly gotten rid of all their stuff even their little cardboard with ball-chase around the rim thingy. Like why.

Maybe she could "haul" some new stuff for them instead of 15 more journals for herself?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino