Amberlyn's pets -

Antiks

I'M WORKING ON IT!
kiwifarms.net
I saw a Hippo (Owen) make friends with a tortoise (Mzee) on a wildlife documentary once. Unfortunately Owen grew too large to safely interact with Mzee and they had to be separated. Becoming a fat bastard requires sacrifice.

MookbongBae

kiwifarms.net
It wasn't posted yet, but in 9-3-19 video she shows that Twinkie's food is the Chicken and Pea formula by Pure Balance. Dog Food Advisor is a privately run website that rates foods on nutritional value and ingredients. It has an average rating, so for once Amber wasn't completely fucking up on something.
I hadn't seen this posted in this thread either, but in her "house tour" from July, she shows that in the garbage from de-cluttering is a bunch of cat stuff.
View attachment 925745
Now they don't have anything we know of to scratch on because our gorl had to put her torrid racks there. How sweet of her.
On the one hand, I hope the cats claw the shit out of her furniture because she'll deserve it. On the other hand, she'll just put the blame entirely on the cats and possibly punish them for it in whichever way her demented little brain deems fair, so hopefully not. Goes to show how much she cares about the cats.

• Agree
Reactions: Punkinsplice

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normally I think people really overreact about her cats but it does seem weird that she has seemingly gotten rid of all their stuff even their little cardboard with ball-chase around the rim thingy. Like why.

Maybe she could "haul" some new stuff for them instead of 15 more journals for herself?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Let me get this straight. Her dog - a mere SIX days ago, weighed 16.8 lbs. She would have us believe Twinkie lost 2.8 lbs. in that time - remarkable considering that would represent a weight loss of 17% or so of her body weight.. & this "accomplished" by a woman who's been known to lamely claim Twinkie manages to 'get into' food & who's never shown an ability to limit what Twinkie eats. Not to mention, who gives a shit about a handful of glop; anyone LOOKING at Twinkie can tell she's badly overweight & assuming those are old & new shots of the dog, the contrast is glaring. Love how she snarls "get a life" or other versions of "Fuck off!" when she KNOWS a comment is right & that person refuses to back down. She confuses too many viewers/readers with her financial dependents.

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
Let me get this straight. Her dog - a mere SIX days ago, weighed 16.8 lbs. She would have us believe Twinkie lost 2.8 lbs. in that time - remarkable considering that would represent a weight loss of 17% or so of her body weight.. & this "accomplished" by a woman who's been known to lamely claim Twinkie manages to 'get into' food & who's never shown an ability to limit what Twinkie eats. Not to mention, who gives a shit about a handful of glop; anyone LOOKING at Twinkie can tell she's badly overweight & assuming those are old & new shots of the dog, the contrast is glaring. Love how she snarls "get a life" or other versions of "Fuck off!" when she KNOWS a comment is right & that person refuses to back down. She confuses too many viewers/readers with her financial dependents.
I think it's an older photo (not that old) and AL is claiming Twinkie was then 14 lbs. She is effectively saying her tiny little dog gained almost 3 pounds between that photo and the vet visit.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Um...
Do we have an expert scientist here to deduce what Sciencelynn is trying to say? Is she trying to convince this person that her dog is in fact fatter than they were originally concerned with? Maybe I’m just overtired...Am I the only person that genuinely can’t understand what she’s saying/why she’s saying it?

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Um...
Do we have an expert scientist here to deduce what Sciencelynn is trying to say? Is she trying to convince this person that her dog is in fact fatter than they were originally concerned with? Maybe I’m just overtired...Am I the only person that genuinely can’t understand what she’s saying/why she’s saying it?
There's no point in trying to deduce what Amber said or meant. Language, like math, is whatever Amber wants it to be at any given moment or convenience.

Spam that pound of fat graphic at Amber 450 times, and watch her create a whole new system of science and math about how one pound of dog fat is equivalent to .000013 pounds of Lazy Kentucky Lesbian Fat therefore Amber weighs as much as .75 chihuahuas, and you'd know that if you were educated.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Amber has got to have the same delusion that obesity is normal when it comes to pets that she does with humans. It's annoying when she doubles down like that because it's really not that fucking hard to limit a pet's food intake, the only issue is getting the entire household on board with it, which shouldn't be a problem for her since she runs the place.

There are directions/guidelines right on the fucking dog/cat food packages, get a measuring cup and follow them, that's fucking it, no vet visit required. Buy diet food if you want, or reduce the recommended portion of their normal food if they won't eat it. If dogs are anything like cats they can be fucking assholes when they're hungry so make sure you schedule one of their feedings before you go to bed, that way they're satiated and not whining/meowing and stepping on your face all night to make you give in and feed them again.

It is seriously not expensive or difficult. Eat yourself to death if you choose, but there's no real reason to project your food issues onto your pets.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't kid yourself, Twinkie didn't get that fat on dog food. It's because Amberlynn gives her some of whatever she is eating, and Amberlynn is eating 24/7. It wouldn't surprise me if Amber Becky does indeed follow the guidelines of the bag of dog food. That means jack shit when Twinkie is getting 800 calories of treats and scraps every day.

For anyone who never watched the Krystle era, she porked up that family's Beagle to like 50 fucking pounds, it was disgusting. She was constantly stuffing it with treats and table scraps on top of its regular food. She selfishly stuffs animals with food so they'll shower her with attention. She doesn't care that she's making them unhealthy and shorterning their lives drastically. I don't judge people whose pets are kinda fat but you had to see how fucking YUGE she made these animals (beagle + 3 cats). And I think because Twinkie is a chihuahua a lot of people don't realize just how overweight she is because overall she's still a smaller dog.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Shhhh! I said SHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Don't kid yourself, Twinkie didn't get that fat on dog food. It's because Amberlynn gives her some of whatever she is eating, and Amberlynn is eating 24/7. It wouldn't surprise me if Amber Becky does indeed follow the guidelines of the bag of dog food. That means jack shit when Twinkie is getting 800 calories of treats and scraps every day.

For anyone who never watched the Krystle era, she porked up that family's Beagle to like 50 fucking pounds, it was disgusting. She was constantly stuffing it with treats and table scraps on top of its regular food. She selfishly stuffs animals with food so they'll shower her with attention. She doesn't care that she's making them unhealthy and shorterning their lives drastically. I don't judge people whose pets are kinda fat but you had to see how fucking YUGE she made these animals (beagle + 3 cats). And I think because Twinkie is a chihuahua a lot of people don't realize just how overweight she is because overall she's still a smaller dog.
Probably eating cat food, as well. I'm pretty sure the cat food bowls are not out of Twinkies reach.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some cats are less food motivated than others, and cats are often much pickier than dogs in terms of scraps/treats. I'm sure Twinkie will eat practically anything Amberlynn offers to her. The cats might only be interested in certain things she offers. And she may simply not offer them as much to being with. She doesn't seem to give a shit about her cats in general.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Some cats are less food motivated than others, and cats are often much pickier than dogs in terms of scraps/treats. I'm sure Twinkie will eat practically anything Amberlynn offers to her. The cats might only be interested in certain things she offers. And she may simply not offer them as much to being with. She doesn't seem to give a shit about her cats in general.
Also not all pets naturally overeat. I’ve gotten lucky a few times with some dogs where I’ve been able to leave food out all the time, and they stop eating when they’ve had enough. I suspect this is why Twinkie is so overweight, and the cats are a normal weight.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Well duh she doesn’t give a shit about the cats, the cats don’t give a shit about her. It’s kinda funny tho watching her toddler-squeal and point her hamhock at them only to lose interest the moment they ignore her.

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. I know their heights can vary but aren't most chihuahuas usually maybe a little over 6 lb? Either way, there's no abdomen tuck, identifiable waist, and no way you can feel her spine/ribs. Gorl's so selfish that she's not willing to march to the grave alone.

I do think it's hilarious that she doesn't bother with the cats because they don't smother her with attention like poor Twinkie does. Cats really aren't good pets for insecure narcissists.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

She obviously leave free food for Twinkie like she does with the cats, do you really think she or the lazy butler will feed the pets everyday???? LOL
Do you remember her cats have a bowl the size of a XL dog bowl.
The food stay stale for days and cats are usually very picky about their food, I'm so sorry about the cats.
Twinkies bowl must be exactly the same, plus treats.

Screenshot_81.png

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
She obviously leave free food for Twinkie like she does with the cats, do you really think she or the lazy butler will feed the pets everyday???? LOL
Do you remember her cats have a bowl the size of a XL dog bowl.
The food stay stale for days and cats are usually very picky about their food, I'm so sorry about the cats.
Twinkies bowl must be exactly the same, plus treats.

View attachment 977408
Now I'm worried about their water bowl, if they do shit like this then there's no way they change/fill it regularly. Hydration is an issue for a lot of cats and a steady diet of stale dry food can't be helping and there's no way they care enough to get them wet food.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Hydration is an issue for a lot of cats and a steady diet of stale dry food can't be helping and there's no way they care enough to get them wet food.
They gave them wet food for a short time. They would open the cans and put them on the floor. The haters were rightly appalled and informed Amber how dangerous that was. So the cats stopped getting wet food.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino