Amberlyn's pets -

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
That's an odd placement for an emoji. What is she hiding? A hole? A chunk of fallen food?
Now I'm worried about their water bowl, if they do shit like this then there's no way they change/fill it regularly. Hydration is an issue for a lot of cats and a steady diet of stale dry food can't be helping and there's no way they care enough to get them wet food.
Yup, the water bowl is the same. It's huge and the last time she filmed it, it was nearly empty and she was like, "Oh, I'm about to fill that right now.

Synthwave

Junk Culture
kiwifarms.net
They gave them wet food for a short time. They would open the cans and put them on the floor. The haters were rightly appalled and informed Amber how dangerous that was. So the cats stopped getting wet food.
The next thing we will know is ”the cats got sick with some kidney situation so mama had to let her furbabies go :(”. She sure treats her animals like they mean nothing to her. Even Becky got a kidney situation living with Amber, it’s a real risk.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Now I'm worried about their water bowl, if they do shit like this then there's no way they change/fill it regularly. Hydration is an issue for a lot of cats and a steady diet of stale dry food can't be helping and there's no way they care enough to get them wet food.
Here is the water bowl... look the size of it... and is always almost empty imagine how many days.
They must fill food and water for all pets once a week. I remember a time back Dustyn's era when Wasabi was pooping blood.
We wonder why...
.Screenshot_35.png

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
seriously fuck this bitch, Wasabi is the best cat and that is vile, a cat wont drink from a bowl like that its got to be small as they cannot stand their whiskers getting wet, they will avoid most things to avoid that happening.

As for lipstick, she uses these liquid ones that for a start only good liquid lipsticks are expensive because the composition and they are typically for people with good skin and full lips. She does not tick those boxes as her skin is utter trash and it is either super dry so it cracks straight away or her skin is so oily it just looks greasy.

Good lipstick is expensive not cheap

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I was watching a channel on YouTube recently about a clean up of a horder house. There were these two cats that were being neglected, one a Persian that badly needed a vet.

Someone mentioned in the comments why the cleaners couldn't just take the cats with them and out of that neglect, and another person said that straight out doing so would be illegal, and they would have to ask for a court order or have a warrent signed in order to legally take the animals. And I imagine provide proof in the manner of videos and pictures.

If Amber ever gets into gross neglect of Twinkie or the cats, or shows signs that she is about to abandon her pets, would people ever attempt to do this? Doing so also potentially adds an animal abuse charge to her record, and in some cases if it ever got bad enough, some people can earn a temporary or lifetime legal ban on them owning pets ever again.

She also is trying to hook up again with people who have had a history of neglecting animals even to the point of death (Destiny and Dana with the wormy puppy incident) so I really shudder to think what could happen to Twinkie or the two cats if Eric and Ricky leave or have already left.

Any thoughts?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino