Amber's finances - assumptions galore

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
You might be on something. It could well be that the company requires a certain amount of product placements within a timeframe, which would mean that Amber would have to set a schedule of posting. She may not want to do this.
My impression is she plugged that bottle much in the manner of the sponsor deal. I think it has to appear 10 times, and there has to be a session of talking up the bottle. I didn't count its appearances in her videos but we could get that a.utistic, I mean detailed, if we chose. If she had a lowkey sponsorship she didn't bother to use the viewer code, which she may not have been obliged to. Just something I'm curious about since the bottle abruptly went away. Or she could have just played it in the manner of a sponsorship. Light tinfoil.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I jokingly asked if amberlynn will get superchats, and I keep seeing MFs be salty af that she made mad money on the recent livestream.

Did anybody count up the total?

A fool is soon parted with their money.. i did see a screenshot saying "here's 50 dollars for losing 50 lbs" as if she wouldn't use that to eat out lmao... I'll have to find that screenshot to put here...

babyTAP

full time cuckold
kiwifarms.net
I jokingly asked if amberlynn will get superchats, and I keep seeing MFs be salty af that she made mad money on the recent livestream.

A fool is soon parted with their money.. i did see a screenshot saying "here's 50 dollars for losing 50 lbs" as if she wouldn't use that to eat out lmao... I'll have to find that screenshot to put here...
I’m wondering, too. Zachary Michael made over $600 in his live react yesterday so I imagine Hamb raked in far more bukus of monay, even after YouTube’s 40% cut.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I’m wondering, too. Zachary Michael made over $600 in his live react yesterday so I imagine Hamb raked in far more bukus of monay, even after YouTube’s 40% cut.
Yeah, I saw someone give him 50 bucks! What the fuck dude lol

That makes it obvious why so many wannabes are trying to imitate him and michael b petty. Easy way to make stupid money with minimum effort

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

YouTube keeps around 40% of it.
People giving money to YouTube, dumb fuckers.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
My impression is she plugged that bottle much in the manner of the sponsor deal. I think it has to appear 10 times, and there has to be a session of talking up the bottle. I didn't count its appearances in her videos but we could get that a.utistic, I mean detailed, if we chose. If she had a lowkey sponsorship she didn't bother to use the viewer code, which she may not have been obliged to. Just something I'm curious about since the bottle abruptly went away. Or she could have just played it in the manner of a sponsorship. Light tinfoil.
I don't think she had a sponsorship - I think she was watching other channels like Nick and Chantal, bought one impulsively like she does all the time and then stopped using it when she got bored. Another waste of fucking money btw, I have a Coldest Water Bottle and they're dope but they are not cheap.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
In her long list of various social media handles her "business" Email addy always makes me smirk just a little.

What business would that be, Amber? Hoping companies will reach out to you for sponsorships? A handy way for feeders to contact you? A music artist thinking you're just what they need as a featured back up dancer when they drop their next video?

More likely it's a fake flex she hopes will remind us in a subtle way that she's a Serious, Growed Up Adult.

We see you, Boo-boo.
She has "Amberlynn Reid" registered as a "business" on Google. From Kentucky with a phone number.
My guess is it's her delusional view of herself, she's a "businesswoman!"
Or it's just a way to avoid paying as much in taxes as she has been...

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She has "Amberlynn Reid" registered as a "business" on Google. From Kentucky with a phone number.
My guess is it's her delusional view of herself, she's a "businesswoman!"
Or it's just a way to avoid paying as much in taxes as she has been...
There is nothing wrong having her YT as a business, the income of it going to the “business”, paying herself a salary and deducting business related expenses from the business. I am sure many successful YTers are doing the same thing. However, she is not the shapest knive in the drawer, so trying to deduct too many “non-related” or suspicious items may trigger an audit where she would not have any control over it. I am sure that she is not using an accountant which could provide her guidance in such a thing.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing wrong having her YT as a business, the income of it going to the “business”, paying herself a salary and deducting business related expenses from the business. I am sure many successful YTers are doing the same thing. However, she is not the shapest knive in the drawer, so trying to deduct too many “non-related” or suspicious items may trigger an audit where she would not have any control over it. I am sure that she is not using an accountant which could provide her guidance in such a thing.
I'd be shocked as hell if she either itemized her returns or had an accountant do them. I think there's no way at all she's doing anything but the EZ return.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I may be thinking too deeply here, but Amber might be trying to protect her money by making a business account. Becky and her family are grifting greedy moochers. In the event of a breakup they'd try to take Amber for everything she has. If the money's in a business fund and Becky's name isn't on the business, it would be harder for her to try to claim it as hers, especially since she isn't in videos anymore. Of course this assumes they would go to court over it and not just snatch the cash out of Amber's tacky purse.

I'm not sure who I want to win in this situation. If Amber keeps her money she'll still die of fatness. If Becky's family drains her dry, they'd maybe take a week to spend it all on restaurant food and worthless trinkets, then be back to where they were.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'd be shocked as hell if she either itemized her returns or had an accountant do them. I think there's no way at all she's doing anything but the EZ return.
Even though, aren't content creators paid as contractors? That would mean she gets a 1099C instead of a W2. I don't know that she can do a straight up EZ with that. Maybe she can I honestly can't remember how that works.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Even though, aren't content creators paid as contractors? That would mean she gets a 1099C instead of a W2. I don't know that she can do a straight up EZ with that. Maybe she can I honestly can't remember how that works.
I think you can but I file online so I don't know exactly how that works in terms of calculating deductions.

Tags
None