Amber's finances - assumptions galore

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
even the busiest months Hambo's Social Blade max estimate rarely went over $12k
Her max estimate for Social Blade was $16.7k on September 20, which was the day she finally failed her 100 days of uploading.
sb 20190920.png

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
plus all "famous" Youtubers (who are loved and have millions of followers) already said (several times) that NONE of them makes the high estimate of Social Blade, that what they make (after all fees- Not taxes) is usual around middle way.

NONE of them put as many ads in their videos as she does. You don't think that makes a substantial difference?

Most of them probably don't get the insane engagement she has, either. Having millions of subscribers isn't the same as having high engagement.

Azshara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would also say that huge amount of her viewers don't use ad block either, because of the sheer amount of complaints about ads. Most of them probably watch on phones and don't know how to adblock.

On top of that people literally go to her videos just to participate in the comments section which can get out of hand and full of autism quickly. Add all the people who make reaction videos, compilations, or anything related to her and her engagement is very high.

I don't doubt she makes good money for the little effort she actually puts into her channel.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I know it can be hard for some to believe that she does in fact make an substantial amount of money from youtube, because we see she puts fuck all effort into her videos but she does.

However what she does with that substantial amount of money is another ‘exceptional’ topic on it’s on.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious - has Amberlynn ever had any kind of sponsorship or brand deal? I can't recall any. My understanding is that is where most of these other youtubers make money over and above the basic adsense revenue. I can't think of many companies that would want a deathfat endorsing their products, and AL is problematic for many reasons, but I'm still kind of surprised that a business somewhere hasn't sent her something to promote. Tatty nasty plastic earreeens, journals, pet food, pillows, or scales perhaps?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Most of them probably don't get the insane engagement she has, either. Having millions of subscribers isn't the same as having high engagement.
I know it can be hard for some to believe that she does in fact make an substantial amount of money from youtube, because we see she puts fuck all effort into her videos but she does.
Amber sometimes gets as many views as she has subs, or more views than she has subs - that's an unbelievable ratio. And her engagement is always really high since she lets people run wild in comments. Dislikes aren't hurting her monetisation. She always has an eye on video length and puts as many ads as she can, and she knows the times of year for good earnings eg, vlogmas. She knows what a daily run of vlogs (eg. 100 days) can do for her revenue. Notice she only occasionally toys with threats of copyright striking and never does it - she realises by playing passive with comments, like/dislike ratios and reaction channels she remains the star of the show and is the one making the revenue. She's not as fragile as Chantal who can't hear a word of criticism no matter the business cost of raging about it - for Amber, the AdSense pays and that matters most, then there are the ego wounds to get in a snit about second. This is why I believe her that she has, at times, socked away more than half of a month's paycheck. Because the paychecks are big, she's stingy about paying things like medical and vet bills, she's delusional about enrolling in health insurance, won't buy property or invest, and she's limited in her spending power by only having a Walmart and TJMaxx in town to play in.

Last edited:

Bliss

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's all about the viewerbase. A large portion of her viewers are technologically naive, overweight, and have disposable income. That means they don't have adblock, they want to spend money to improve themselves, and they have the money to do so. (just look at the FB and discord base)

It wouldn't surprise me if she made $5+ per thousand views during the holiday months.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
It's all about the viewerbase. A large portion of her viewers are technologically naive, overweight, and have disposable income. That means they don't have adblock, they want to spend money to improve themselves, and they have the money to do so. (just look at the FB and discord base)

It wouldn't surprise me if she made $5+ per thousand views during the holiday months.
Still, I don't see who these people are, the fatties on reddit/facebook/etc, all hate her and already said they will hit the skip as fast as they can, so you don't need to be internet savvy for that, also the huge amount of people that already said that they just go to the video for the comments and they just pause it after 10 secs.
Her hold time for every video must be horrendous, she may have a 16 mins video with 10 adds but less than 5% will watch it all with ALL the adds, the regular adds view percentage for YouTube videos are around 15% (google it).
The newbies who end there after weight loss inspiration won't stay after realising that is NO weight loss, just a 600lbs beast complaining for 15 mins that she will NOT diet.
If the Beast had the $80k savings she claims she wouldn't run to make crap videos (visible sick and fed up of it) every time her views dropped under 2M like she does, the desperation is visible, is someone who has bills to pay, not someone who has a big savings account.

Boogie

It doesn't work for you
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious - has Amberlynn ever had any kind of sponsorship or brand deal? I can't recall any. My understanding is that is where most of these other youtubers make money over and above the basic adsense revenue. I can't think of many companies that would want a deathfat endorsing their products, and AL is problematic for many reasons, but I'm still kind of surprised that a business somewhere hasn't sent her something to promote. Tatty nasty plastic earreeens, journals, pet food, pillows, or scales perhaps?

One would guess that at least Torrid might be interested, right? But as a Torrid employee said, or even if they didn't: The brand won't sponsor someone who makes their clothes look like dwarf tents.

Reactions: MissLosR

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
One would guess that at least Torrid might be interested, right? But as a Torrid employee said, or even if they didn't: The brand won't sponsor someone who makes their clothes look like dwarf tents.

I don't think any brand with brains would touch that toxic fupa with a million foot pole. I can imagine the backlash.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe she was aiming for a sponsorship from the Coldest Water Bottle.
Many of those idiot mukbangers are sponsored by the water bottle.
And we know she watchs those.

Does the beast actually think any company would want a deformed 650lb shelf ass representing their product?
Hahaha.

• Dumb
Reactions: amberLAH

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
I believe she was aiming for a sponsorship from the Coldest Water Bottle.
Many of those idiot mukbangers are sponsored by the water bottle.
And we know she watchs those.

Does the beast actually think any company would want a deformed 650lb shelf ass representing their product?
Hahaha.

They let Chantal have one.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I doubt that any companies would sponsor her. These companies would look at the negatives on YT and realized that she in not one of the “influencers”. On the contrary, they would see her as someone that would put a bad light on their products. As for Torrid, saying that she buy dresses as shirts, or wearing a dress backward is not helping her cause.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I doubt that any companies would sponsor her. These companies would look at the negatives on YT and realized that she in not one of the “influencers”. On the contrary, they would see her as someone that would put a bad light on their products. As for Torrid, saying that she buy dresses as shirts, or wearing a dress backward is not helping her cause.
I'm surprised Coldest Water Bottle wouldn't, though. They don't seem to be above it. Just look at a channel like Nikocado Avocado, who consistently clickbaits with thumbnails of his mouth drenched in mayo/ranch cum. If they'll take him or someone obsessed with literal shit like Chantal, surely they wouldn't turn Amber away. More than likely, she's turned them down because 1) sponsorship requires a plug, which sounds like work 2) she makes enough to live comfortably doing nothing, so no real incentive.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
1) sponsorship requires a plug, which sounds like work 2) she makes enough to live comfortably doing nothing, so no real incentive.
You might be on something. It could well be that the company requires a certain amount of product placements within a timeframe, which would mean that Amber would have to set a schedule of posting. She may not want to do this.

Tags
None