Amber's finances - assumptions galore

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn should start paying Becky a salary to get that money off her books if she needs medicaid but then Becky's welfare situation would be fucked by that.
If Amber truly makes 10,000/month she could afford insurance though. I hope she's not enough of a cunt to put Destiny in her will for more $ than Becky.
Becky at least does things for her, Destiny only ever takes from her.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn should start paying Becky a salary to get that money off her books if she needs medicaid but then Becky's welfare situation would be fucked by that.
If Amber truly makes 10,000/month she could afford insurance though. I hope she's not enough of a cunt to put Destiny in her will for more $ than Becky.
Becky at least does things for her, Destiny only ever takes from her.
She'd them have to pay payroll taxes and unemployment taxes on that as well, and that is both work and money she's not willing to part with.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Amber's only real hope for hiding her money.... doesn't exist. But in theory, she'd form an LLC or form a C-corp in Delaware (which is cheap and easy), and all the money would be paid to the company, from which she would draw a salary. Of course she'd have to file business taxes, and couldn't use the rent she pays for the den (home office) or hauls as deductibles on her personal taxes, but that's fine. There are a lot of ways to hide money and personal expenses through corporate taxes.

BUT!!!!! There's a look-back period for all assistance, so even if she did this today and said she only paid herself 1k a month, it won't matter because nobody will believe it well enough to get through the look back period (unless she had a pink slip from being fired)

If she reorganized slightly and paid becky a wage, said eric and ricky also did freelance assistance to appear to shed income, not gonna work, the programs go by gross, they don't care what you do with the rest.

Here's an example, it happens to be a from-my-life example, but these aren't the kinds of things people often talk about so it's the only example I can give to illustrate the issue: medicare part B is about $140, it gets deducted from social security. My mom grosses $140 too much to be eligible for medicaid on top of medicare. Her net is $140 less because of the part B deduction, but she's still denied because her gross is $140 too high, even though they can see where that $140 goes. She does have a spend down, and if she accrues 8k in UNPAID medical bills (so the 800 a month on meds doesn't count, because it's paid) in a 6 month period, she will be eligible for medicaid for the next 6 months. I've been working with a lawyer for over a year, and it'll all turn out ok, gov moves at a glacial speed. My point in sharing this isn't to tell a story about me or PL, but to give a real life example of the kinds of picky little things, and down to the penny accounting, Amber will be up against. Her only option is the exchange when it opens back up in the fall, where she'll get a plan to cover her needs, but it'll cost a fuckton each month.

She needs to get a lawyer and accountant to sort all this shit out for her, to reorganize her business structure, and the lawyer, specifically a disability lawyer, to try to start filing claims based on whatever will work, because even with the cancer she has, she doesn't qualify for compassionate disability (there's no long processing, you show them records of your disease, if it's on the compassionate list, basically you have to be dying or at least whatever you have is incurable). If she was able to get disability, she wouldn't get a financial benefit because of earnings, but she'd still be entitled to medicaid. But amber would never do this because she's a childish idiot.

TL;DR Amber and her intact hymen are boned big time.

The Lychee Queen

kiwifarms.net
If you're applying for Medicaid, you can apply any time of year. But I'm positive you're also allowed to apply for any health insurance any time of year if a "shocking" life event happens, such as losing your job (income). It's ~possible~ if she immediately completely demonitized her Youtube channel, she could immediately qualify for Medicaid, since her income has now become net zero. (At least, that's how it works here in NY.)

That's all in theory. If all this happened to a decent, law-abiding tax payer, this could be an option. But y'know, it's Amber...

Is there confirmation she hasn't paid taxes, btw? I see people throwing that out like it's confirmed. I've only been following Amber several months, so I wanna be sure.

• Optimistic
Reactions: YOUR MOM

Zero Sugar

I haVE CaNcER GuIZE
kiwifarms.net
I will spontaneously orgasm if this fat fucking piece of shit dies destitute.

She's had such an easy life despite being a 600lbs disgusting pile of rotting flesh.

I want her to die poor and bald. Bring on the chemo and the bills that will follow, Fat Amber. It's exactly what you deserve.

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will spontaneously orgasm if this fat fucking piece of shit dies destitute.

She's had such an easy life despite being a 600lbs disgusting pile of rotting flesh.

I want her to die poor and bald. Bring on the chemo and the bills that will follow, Fat Amber. It's exactly what you deserve.
Do it on camera, bitch. Cum on her printed out face.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there confirmation she hasn't paid taxes, btw? I see people throwing that out like it's confirmed.
There is no way to prove Amber hasn't paid her taxes. She says she pays them. There are enough people out there who talk about reporting her to the IRS that I'm sure a couple of them have done so by now. If she hasn't been paying them, it will make things worse for her later, because the IRS will eventually get its due.

PB4ZZZ

kiwifarms.net
Trying to move money around after receiving a cancer diagnosis and then applying for Medicaid is going to raise all sorts of red flags. They have forensic accountants going back years in your financial history. Paying Becky won't work. Trying to hide your money in newly formed llc won't work. All of that should have been pre planned.

There may be workarounds but you need a good attorney and even then it could be too late.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She needs to get a lawyer and accountant to sort all this shit out for her, to reorganize her business structure, and the lawyer, specifically a disability lawyer, to try to start filing claims based on whatever will work, because even with the cancer she has, she doesn't qualify for compassionate disability (there's no long processing, you show them records of your disease, if it's on the compassionate list, basically you have to be dying or at least whatever you have is incurable). If she was able to get disability, she wouldn't get a financial benefit because of earnings, but she'd still be entitled to medicaid. But amber would never do this because she's a childish idiot.

TL;DR Amber and her intact hymen are boned big time.
She's lazy as fuck, and so are the other two unemployed idiots in that house who will probably wind up with he bulk of the work taking care of the house and her during recovery, if she makes it out of surgery. They're all also stupid as hell. No way they're going to navigate something like that, and I doubt Big Al has an accountant as she should, since she works from home and could claim certain deducations for doing so. So yeah, she's totally screwed on taxpayers taking up 100% of the cost for her shelf ass to be treated.

bobafelty

Ricky chokes his own chicken
kiwifarms.net
Medicaid will typically not enroll you unless you have no outstanding medical debts. They check with hospitals to see if you owe, and if you need to go thru bankruptcy to discharge those, so be it. So even if Amberlynn suddenly incorporated and paid out all her YouTube bucks as low salaries (to meet Medicaid income limit) she’d still be screwed. Just because Medicaid won’t directly come for your assets does not mean they are protected.

My deathfat relative had no insurance or job and needed to be put in nursing home at end. Medicaid said no even though she had no income. She had to declare bankruptcy, and sell off limited assets (car and house) to pay off some medical debts to local hospital. Then hospital agreed to settle the debt, sent a letter to Medicaid, and then she was finally enrolled.

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Medicaid will typically not enroll you unless you have no outstanding medical debts. They check with hospitals to see if you owe, and if you need to go thru bankruptcy to discharge those, so be it. So even if Amberlynn suddenly incorporated and paid out all her YouTube bucks as low salaries (to meet Medicaid income limit) she’d still be screwed. Just because Medicaid won’t directly come for your assets does not mean they are protected.

I know this is powerlevel, but this is how I know about it: deathfat relative had no insurance or job and needed to be put in nursing home at end. Medicaid said no even though she had no income. She had to declare bankruptcy, and sell off limited assets (car and house) to pay off some medical debts to local hospital. Then hospital agreed to settle the debt, sent a letter to Medicaid, and then she was finally enrolled.
I think medicaid for nursing homes and medicaid as insurance are two different programs in terms of qualifications and management.

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
I think medicaid for nursing homes and medicaid as insurance are two different programs in terms of qualifications and management.
They're two different programs, and I believe Medicaid covering care facilities varies state by state. Used to be a hospice social worker and arranging end of life placements in nursing homes was 90% of my job. It's a bitch and a half if they have ANYTHING worth ANYTHING because the state wants to know they're 110% without a doubt destitute before they'll cover shit.

Edit cuz I don't words good.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Is there confirmation she hasn't paid taxes, btw? I see people throwing that out like it's confirmed. I've only been following Amber several months, so I wanna be sure.
No concrete proof however in 2018 she vlogged going to do her taxes and last year she was all tarted up waiting on Becky and was saying she was going to the accountant. That's as close to 'proof' as there is.

RETROFUTURE

small tiddy goth gf
kiwifarms.net
She's gonna have to start selling those hundreds of candles very soon to pay for the medical expenses...

Or show laygssss on YT with 6 ads in between.

DMT Blastoid

show me that dainty period hole, qween
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real. If a woman of her size would open a onlyfans account or something similar, with the media exposure she has, she would make up to a million no jokes, feticists are willing to spend big bucks on something like that
I think Nikocado Avocado's OnlyFans is proof enough...and the fact Amber's a female will def outsell Nick since straight feeders are the majority.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
This video is really interesting and debunk a lot of those who thinks she makes thousands and thousands of dollars....
Please note she said Youtube keeps around 50% of the revenue and her taxes keep another 20% plus....

• Informative
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None