Amber's finances - assumptions galore

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
But Becky has a bank account to which the Adsense checks are deposited (only way to get the dough, actually) so they could be using the deposit history on the account as proof of income for Becky.
Also Amber paid her rent in cash which always struck me as strange - she is still registered as living with Krystal from what I can tell.

However if she has done the emergency housing and paid upfront she wouldn't need any of the checks and to get in a gaff like that within a week with potentially no credit checks or references (I get the vibe that her landlord did not like her) is something to think about

mrsm0rbid

simp for me bone daddy
kiwifarms.net
But Becky has a bank account to which the Adsense checks are deposited (only way to get the dough, actually) so they could be using the deposit history on the account as proof of income for Becky.
Isn't this just assumed and not confirmed?
Just like the "she doesnt have an ID!" claims

Ambo is lazy and childish but I just have a hard time believing A. She still in her 30s has no ID or other pertinent documents despite getting insurance (allegedly) and now going thru cancer and B. She'd ever let her money go into Beggy's acct and give the servant any semblance of power.

If it's not confirmed let's not treat it as fact. At this point the lack of ID was yeaaaars ago.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Isn't this just assumed and not confirmed?
Just like the "she doesnt have an ID!" claims

Ambo is lazy and childish but I just have a hard time believing A. She still in her 30s has no ID or other pertinent documents despite getting insurance (allegedly) and now going thru cancer and B. She'd ever let her money go into Beggy's acct and give the servant any semblance of power.

If it's not confirmed let's not treat it as fact. At this point the lack of ID was yeaaaars ago.
I am not sure how these rumours started. Amber orders a lot of rubbish on Amazon, so she needs a credit card to do it. Having Becky getting all the money from YT does not make sense since Becky is on Medicaid and this can be seen as income to her, jeopardizing her participation in the programme. Amber may have paid her portion of rent and utilities to Eric in cash since she was not on the lease and it could be easier that way.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure how these rumours started.
Amber vlogged losing her ID in a WalMart parking lot, IIRC. Amber did not vlog herself getting a new ID. Therefore, people assume that since she did not vlog it, she has no ID.
Amber orders a lot of rubbish on Amazon, so she needs a credit card to do it.
Amber has never mentioned a credit card, so I suspect she uses a debit card attached to her bank account.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Stores like these absolutely prey on people like Amberlynn “I want it now!” Reid. I’m just surprised because she constantly says she has the money, but this says otherwise. I suspect she also purchased the recliner and bed from there (gee, wonder why it cost $6,000) but I can’t find an exact matchup so I won’t post it.
Any guesses on how much debt she's in, presently? Renting overpriced furniture, new apartment, insane medical bills, student loans from years ago, takeout for every meal, and still shopping at Torrid?? She clearly gives no fucks. I'm guessing her long-term plan is just to declare bankruptcy at some point, or die before anyone can collect.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Amber didn’t have her ID on her when they went to the alcohol store but that was just code for “I’m too fat to navigate my way in that store.” But then she did a riveting “what’s in my purse” video and she made sure she pointed out her ID. Further proof that she was too fat for the store, despite her monumental weight loss.

• Informative
Reactions: sparklemilhouse

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
1597783458053.png
1597783414726.png
Hmmm... and if Hambo really gave the money to mammameth or Necky and they pocket the money after setting the automatic debit for the furniture lease at Hambo's debit card (Hambo wouldn't even notice).
Why buy from a lease furniture shop if you plan to pay all in "cash".... she could get much nicer stuff for cheap, the sofa was clearly already struggling under her weight.
Hambo lies... and Hambo is broke

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
Is there any actual indication she is broke? Zero slow down in her spending habits and still making absolute coin from youtube.

amber_money.jpg

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Probably a little easier to be a sketchy tenant in a rural area since it's not like landlords have a ton of other people competing to rent the place, as is the case when apartment hunting in any reasonably sized metro area.
Not in this case. Where she supposedly lives is less than 2 miles from the Unviersity of Kentucky. They probably typically rent to students and/or people who work at the university. Last year, everything shut down during UK's spring break, and students didn't return and/or moved out of housing and went home. I'm assuming there's some kind of clause in the contract that allowed for that. Also, students typically secure housing in the second semester, but if they weren't around to do so, and didn't know what things would look like in the fall, apartment managers were probably a little worried. This means that by the time amber came lumbering around, the apartment management was so concerned about occupancy, they were happy to accommodate her (especially since the first semester is online only, so a lot of students might not have physically returned in the fall). Also, in a college town, there's a little more leniency about income and credit. Assuming she paid her rent on time in the shanty, she probably had the good reference and that was enough.

Clearly a Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net
Is there any actual indication she is broke? Zero slow down in her spending habits and still making absolute coin from youtube.

View attachment 1530131
Notice how those numbers are estimates and even then the lower end is usually closer to the truth than he higher.

Amber being broke is future speculation, but it's becoming more likely as her medical bills are piling up and no one knows for sure whether she has insurance or not. Al is spending money like she usually does and is probably not even considering how big those bills will be, so it'll be a rude awakening when she has to stop wasting so much. She may not go totally broke, but I for one am hoping for a saga in which she has to penny pinch and either complains about it constantly or tries to hide it by continuing to be a consumerist addict and THEN going completely broke.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I’ll give my autism a work out today and write down some rough estimates. Please chime in with what I get wrong or don’t know.

Monthly expenses:
-$1200 rent
-$480 take out (she claims she orders it three times a week and I’m assuming it’s around $40 each time for her and Becky)
-$400 groceries (?)
-$150 electricity (fatties like to run the AC all the time)
-$100 Torrid/clothes for both of them
-$100 internet/house phone
-$120 cell service for her and Becky
-$350 for rental couch/recliner/bed (?)
-$50 dog food/cat food/litter
-$80 car insurance
-$50 gas (they don’t go anywhere so I’m assuming a fill up every two weeks)
-medical bills (???)
-vet bills (lol)
-other things I can’t guess about it, including hygiene products (lol), candles, journals, “pitchurs”, decoration, and whatever is “sooo kyoot” this week.

The things I listed an amount for add up to $3080 and I’m missing more than a few items. Oh and YouTube doesn’t take out taxes, so there’s that as well.

Reactions: Smoovy Jay
Tags
None