Amber's finances - assumptions galore

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I’ll give my autism a work out today and write down some rough estimates. Please chime in with what I get wrong or don’t know.

Monthly expenses:
-$1200 rent
-$480 take out (she claims she orders it three times a week and I’m assuming it’s around $40 each time for her and Becky)
-$400 groceries (?)
-$150 electricity (fatties like to run the AC all the time)
-$100 Torrid/clothes for both of them
-$100 internet/house phone
-$120 cell service for her and Becky
-$350 for rental couch/recliner/bed (?)
-$50 dog food/cat food/litter
-$80 car insurance
-$50 gas (they don’t go anywhere so I’m assuming a fill up every two weeks)
-medical bills (???)
-vet bills (lol)
-other things I can’t guess about it, including hygiene products (lol), candles, journals, “pitchurs”, decoration, and whatever is “sooo kyoot” this week.

The things I listed an amount for add up to $3080 and I’m missing more than a few items. Oh and YouTube doesn’t take out taxes, so there’s that as well.
Good calculation. Here are my estimates on some items:

2br apartment is $1,600, not $1,200.
Food for both of the is more like $1,000.
I think that she purchased the furniture

I also think that her income from YT is between $2,000 to $4,000. Her medical bills on installments would be probably $1,000/month.

It means that unless she can increase her YT income, she has no room to maneuver, so to speak. I have a feeling that if she cannot make ends meet, she will start to resent Becky playing all day on her PS2.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
$480 take out (she claims she orders it three times a week and I’m assuming it’s around $40 each time for her and Becky)
Lmao you underestimate our queen of moderation. They would hit $60 easily.

It means that unless she can increase her YT income, she has no room to maneuver, so to speak. I have a feeling that if she cannot make ends meet, she will start to resent Becky playing all day on her PS2.
She wont want becky to get a job or leave the house. That lowers her control and ability to manipulate/ keep her eyes on Becky.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I’ll give my autism a work out today and write down some rough estimates. Please chime in with what I get wrong or don’t know.

Monthly expenses:
-$1200 rent
-$480 take out (she claims she orders it three times a week and I’m assuming it’s around $40 each time for her and Becky)
-$400 groceries (?)
-$150 electricity (fatties like to run the AC all the time)
-$100 Torrid/clothes for both of them
-$100 internet/house phone
-$120 cell service for her and Becky
-$350 for rental couch/recliner/bed (?)
-$50 dog food/cat food/litter
-$80 car insurance
-$50 gas (they don’t go anywhere so I’m assuming a fill up every two weeks)
-medical bills (???)
-vet bills (lol)
-other things I can’t guess about it, including hygiene products (lol), candles, journals, “pitchurs”, decoration, and whatever is “sooo kyoot” this week.

The things I listed an amount for add up to $3080 and I’m missing more than a few items. Oh and YouTube doesn’t take out taxes, so there’s that as well.
This is just assumptions too, but also add Netflix and Hulu subscriptions, the weight watchers subscription, and you’re being bit lienant on the groceries It’s more like $200 a week . She used to take medication for her depression and bi-polar but idk about that now. Possible money on phone games but that’s a mystery too.
Good calculation. Here are my estimates on some items:

2br apartment is $1,600, not $1,200.
Food for both of the is more like $1,000.
I think that she purchased the furniture

I also think that her income from YT is between $2,000 to $4,000. Her medical bills on installments would be probably $1,000/month.

I feel like you’re pretty close to what her finances are. A year ago during the summer she said she saved enough for weight loss surgery, so she’s probably burning through that money now. But god damn that apartment is hella expensive when you compare to the little she used to spend on fag shanty.

nonetheless, the days of taking a month break, because of depresshun are over for now.

Last edited:

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wont want becky to get a job or leave the house. That lowers her control and ability to manipulate/ keep her eyes on Becky.
Well, it's not like Becky wants to get a job, either.

Is there any actual indication she is broke? Zero slow down in her spending habits and still making absolute coin from youtube.

View attachment 1530131
That's actually a huge drop from where she was at the end of her 100 days attempt last year:
Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 23.32.47.png

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
And likely didn’t change her address so the new tenants of the shanty are inheriting all this junk.
Imagine being the new tenants there and not knowing anything about AL and the various events that transpired in that house.

Strange boxes full of cosmetics show up at the door. There are mysterious indentations in the floors. There's a dark spot on the wall in one of the bedrooms that no amount of scrubbing will get rid of. The refrigerator mysteriously unplugs itself. At night, you find yourself haunted by ghosts calling out the name "Rebecca."

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
Also Amber paid her rent in cash which always struck me as strange - she is still registered as living with Krystal from what I can tell.

However if she has done the emergency housing and paid upfront she wouldn't need any of the checks and to get in a gaff like that within a week with potentially no credit checks or references (I get the vibe that her landlord did not like her) is something to think about
I don't think it was so much the landlord not liking her and more so them being concerned about having to demo a wall when the whale dies atop pillow mountain. Who the hell wants to deal with that?

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it was so much the landlord not liking her and more so them being concerned about having to demo a wall when the whale dies atop pillow mountain. Who the hell wants to deal with that?
and her weight was actually destroying the house. I noticed she had pushed the counter top down around the sink that much that each end stuck up a little, it was no longer flat. the bigger kitchen bench was headed the same way. Who knows what other damage she caused purely from being a fat ass.

Looking at those two social blade stats, she is down just over half her views from the 100 days of trolllyn compared to now. Her income would be down over half as well as everyones payment rates dropped due to covid.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
Her finances are the only interesting thing about her. It's an enigma. She has payments coming out of her shelf ass yet doesn't seem fazed at all.

This I agree. At least with people like Chantal and Jen, we sort of know where they're getting the money from.

But Amber is oddly quite tight-lipped when it comes to stating how much she makes. Sure she loves flaunting cash or her fake as hell luxury brands, but this girl was also able to supposedly buy a 6, 000 dollar bed, currently staying in a nice apartment that cost a bit to live in, and has no qualms dropping almost 1k in Target goods in just under two days.

Plus, she still has to pay the hospital bill for her surgery, which is certainly going to be costly.

I really want to know if she's digging herself more into debt, or she got some sugar daddy (gross) on the side.

The world might never know.

Reactions: Creme Egg

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
The estimates are correct and she is making close to $100,000 per year off youtube. After taxes that puts her in an income bracket that can afford what we see.

• Disagree
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
This I agree. At least with people like Chantal and Jen, we sort of know where they're getting the money from.

But Amber is oddly quite tight-lipped when it comes to stating how much she makes. Sure she loves flaunting cash or her fake as hell luxury brands, but this girl was also able to supposedly buy a 6, 000 dollar bed, currently staying in a nice apartment that cost a bit to live in, and has no qualms dropping almost 1k in Target goods in just under two days.

Plus, she still has to pay the hospital bill for her surgery, which is certainly going to be costly.

I really want to know if she's digging herself more into debt, or she got some sugar daddy (gross) on the side.

The world might never know.

The world wants to know though goddamnit. My eyes popped at Chantal’s spending, I refuse to watch Amber due to lip-smacks but from what I read here she’s behaving like she found $1million down the back of her rented sofa. Don’t these heifers look at themselves? They are absolutely unemployable out here in realsville. How lucky they are that YouTube is forever!!

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I think people tend to underestimate her taxes. She’s paying 15.3% of her income in self-employment tax on top of regular federal and state taxes. I would not be surprised if it’s 40-45% of her total income. That’s one hell of a chunk of money.

Technically, if she was careful, she could afford her rent, basics, food and still have a little left over for fun stuff. But she’s not careful, and she is burning through money currently at a rate I don’t remember seeing from her.

Not to mention, her channel is on the decline, and barring another cancer emergency, I don’t see it lasting another year. Sure, it may exist, but I think she’ll struggle to get views. That’s just my speculation.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Waaaayyy too low. Torrid is extremely overpriced. She spends about 2-300 per haul there and Necks goes through Walmart graphic tees at the speed of sound.
Yeah, I low balled all of the estimates because if she’s spending this at minimum, it’s not great, but considering what she’s actually spending...bitch is screwed.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
Could she be spending everything in order to declare bankruptcy to get out of the hospital bills? There was a lot of talk about that pre-surgery.
She can be, but the court will look for that and can tell her to fuck off. Amber is small fry enough that she may slide through, but she'd hardly be the first scumbag to try to defraud the court in this manner.

Tags
None