Amber's finances - assumptions galore

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I low balled all of the estimates because if she’s spending this at minimum, it’s not great, but considering what she’s actually spending...bitch is screwed.
I do wonder if with her torrid hauls, she only actually keeps one or two things and then returns the rest after the video. Or just bulk returns all of it. I don't put it past the bitch.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do wonder if with her torrid hauls, she only actually keeps one or two things and then returns the rest after the video. Or just bulk returns all of it. I don't put it past the bitch.
Amber has previously said that the money she makes from her Torrid hauls is enough to cover the cost of the clothes. I don't think she returns any of it, she just gives it to Dana when she's feeling generous.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Plus, she still has to pay the hospital bill for her surgery, which is certainly going to be costly.

I really want to know if she's digging herself more into debt, or she got some sugar daddy (gross) on the side.

The world might never know.
You seriously think she’s going to pay that? I have her pegged for trying to take them on a free ride.

About her finances, I found the part about her having to go to the bank to buy a camera to be quite revealing.

She clearly either has shit credit, and no credit cards, or lives pretty much hand to mouth and need cash for purchases of over a few hundred dollars.

Last edited:

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Since she is middle "weight loss success", I believe she is burning into her supposed "WLS savings", the same savings she claimed was enough to buy a house (did she?), she also always said she has to save 40% of all her earnings for future taxes, taxes that were $75k (or so) this year and last year were $39K (according to liar Hambo).
She claims to have health insurance now, apparently all the hospital bill will be paid... (how no one knows).
During her after Christmas holiday for around 3 to 4 months her views were down to 1.5M (this is nothing), before cancer saga her earnings were bleak.
She is clearly burning her savings but the stupidity is humongous as herself, who in a sane state of mind would buy a 5k bed, 2k+furniture plus 2K+ Target/Gadgets in 30 days, without even owning their own house or even a decent car?
Beggy is so stupid (ignorant, retarded, zombified, thick, dense, brainless) and clearly has no feelings for Hambo or herself, to allow the money that could be invested in building their own future being burnt in plastic trinkets, paper journals, fake plants, smelly candles, papers games, old dvds, fast fashion and shit food.
Don't even waste pity on those dense bitches.

lostinwoods

kiwifarms.net
This bitch got mad money, She ain't as stupid as y'all think.
She has "fans" probably paying for her hauls and mookbongs.
She's living the city life now, recognize bitches.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Since she is middle "weight loss success", I believe she is burning into her supposed "WLS savings", the same savings she claimed was enough to buy a house (did she?), she also always said she has to save 40% of all her earnings for future taxes, taxes that were $75k (or so) this year and last year were $39K (according to liar Hambo).
She claims to have health insurance now, apparently all the hospital bill will be paid... (how no one knows).
During her after Christmas holiday for around 3 to 4 months her views were down to 1.5M (this is nothing), before cancer saga her earnings were bleak.
She is clearly burning her savings but the stupidity is humongous as herself, who in a sane state of mind would buy a 5k bed, 2k+furniture plus 2K+ Target/Gadgets in 30 days, without even owning their own house or even a decent car?
Beggy is so stupid (ignorant, retarded, zombified, thick, dense, brainless) and clearly has no feelings for Hambo or herself, to allow the money that could be invested in building their own future being burnt in plastic trinkets, paper journals, fake plants, smelly candles, papers games, old dvds, fast fashion and shit food.
Don't even waste pity on those dense bitches.
I am surprised that people would think that Amber is somehow a financial genius. She knows as much about finance as she does about a healthy diet and life in general. She acts like a teenager getting her allowance and spending it on rubbish knowing that a month from now money will magically show up in her account. She has no concept of future planning with the exception of aspirational ideas such as travel. If she was worry about the future, he would have done something about her weight a long time ago. I think that she saved some money for bariatric surgery last year and had $30-40k saved. This has been spent on medical bills and is likely now on a monthly payment plan that she can afford and any future medical expenses will be taken care of when she enrolls in ACA in November. Basically, she is spending all the money after all bills are paid.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I’m curious, how much of Amber’s stuff did she bring with her during the move? She mentioned renting a U-haul, but I don’t see a whole lot from the old house. She said in her last video that people might be mad about her spending but she has to decorate her new place. What happened to the old decorations?

That bed in the “guest bedroom” looks like a twin/full so I think that’s new (I could be wrong). They didn’t have any furniture, and she obviously left their nasty queen mattress. She purchased at least one book that she admitted to reading previously, so she must have left her old books. Seriously, what did these people move exactly?

It‘s all just so horribly wasteful (I know it’s Amber and I shouldn’t be surprised, but still).

spillmilk

Blessed and highly favored.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m curious, how much of Amber’s stuff did she bring with her during the move? She mentioned renting a U-haul, but I don’t see a whole lot from the old house.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I recall her saying she gave a lot of the stuff to the boys. And god knows Dana and Destiny probably got a share of the scraps.
Still wasteful, and she’s hemorrhaging money on things she didn’t need. But hopefully a majority went to the orbiters and that poor landlord didn’t have to rent a dumpster.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I recall her saying she gave a lot of the stuff to the boys. And god knows Dana and Destiny probably got a share of the scraps.
Still wasteful, and she’s hemorrhaging money on things she didn’t need. But hopefully a majority went to the orbiters and that poor landlord didn’t have to rent a dumpster.
If she did give anything to D&D I'm sure she made them come pick it up themselves. Them and E&R were just a convenient way to not move, curb, or have to lug anything to a donation location,

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I’m sure D&D got a few things. I hope E&R had a yard sale because I doubt they wanted any of that junk. Hell, they could probably sell Amber’s unused journals for 50 cents each and still make enough for their first rent payment.

I also hope someone wore a hazmat suit to pick up that mattress and burned it immediately afterwards.

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that so many are of the opinion that Amber is broke. Amber will NEVER be broke. The only way for this to happen is for youtube to remove her channel which they will NEVER do. She is rolling in the cash as per usual.

amber_is_fat.jpg

I know every time this is posted it's met with the "it's not accurate" response yet it's all we really have. Her spending habits indicate that she is back up at the $100k a year range of income from youtube even after they take their cut and she pays taxes. She is making bank as per usual.

Her monthly expenses are up at the $5k range at the minimum, so unless she is willingly going into severe debt which I wouldn't put it past the dumb cunt, she is raking it in. The only monitary damage that could happen to her at the moment is medical bills but she has seemed to escape even those.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that so many are of the opinion that Amber is broke. Amber will NEVER be broke. The only way for this to happen is for youtube to remove her channel which they will NEVER do. She is rolling in the cash as per usual.

View attachment 1595412

I know every time this is posted it's met with the "it's not accurate" response yet it's all we really have. Her spending habits indicate that she is back up at the $100k a year range of income from youtube even after they take their cut and she pays taxes. She is making bank as per usual.

Her monthly expenses are up at the $5k range at the minimum, so unless she is willingly going into severe debt which I wouldn't put it past the dumb cunt, she is raking it in. The only monitary damage that could happen to her at the moment is medical bills but she has seemed to escape even those.
Not quite. You cannot use the maximum estimate yearly earnings. It implies that her CPM is at 4 or greater and all videos are watched till the end for maximum impact. If you use NoxInfluencer, you can modify the CPM and for a value of 3 (very generous), her yearly income from YT would be $76 per year. Unfortunately for her YT takes 45% of this amount, leaving her with $42k before tax. I would be surprised if she clears more than $3,000 a month. She is spending like it is still 2019 where she was making $10k a month.

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
Well I would guess that the majority of her actual viewers do indeed watch entirely to the end, watch all her ads and browse without ad block. The majority of these are American women aged 18-34 who all seem to be either fat and/or mentally challenged in some way. They are watching those ads. If she is actually going into debt then that should start to be shown on camera... yet there has been zero downturn in her spending habits whatsoever.

Her finances contuine to be the only interesting thing about her yet we cannot really find out anything about them. If she starts a pateron I'm 100% sure many of the retarded women who watch her will gladly donate a few bucks a month to her.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
I disagree with that a lot of her additional views are actually people trowling comments. Amber's older views amassed due to re visitation but that is not so much nowadays and you can tell her comment section is getting smaller. Also it will only count if the video plays a lot of people pause and trawl.

Additionally to that due to covid Ads are actually drying up as youtube get given amounts to disperse higher up channels get more lucrative ads this also affects your CPM and Amber's like Turd says is much lower its at $2 as are a lot of creators atm due to covid and companies being more careful with spending expenses.

Amber is making much less and she is probably panicking that that pool of money she saved is drying fast.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I'd estimate Amber is around the $2 CPM range. She apparently crams in tons of ads and she has a not tech savvy audience, so less adblock.

She's making enough money like $50k/year when you add in the livestream superchat bombs she does every month or so and she probably has a few behind the scenes paypigs.

Also, remember that people used to make a LOT more on Youtube a couple years ago, I'd guess at least double CPM they get now, and Amber must still have some of that money saved.

So, Amber is just blowing through her savings and will probably go in debt like the average Youtube "success" story, which sadly tbh is what she should do. Amber could declare bankruptcy and easily get it. Amber could plead for SSI once she's broke and would eventually get it. Or Amber will die at a young age which we all know is quite possible.

Tags
None