Amber's finances - assumptions galore

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she can, she should try to reduce her expenses by moving in something cheaper, returning or selling her $6k bed, cooking at home and reducing consumer purchases. Will she? Probably not. Acting as nothing happened is not going to help to change the situation. She will need to be more creative on her channel and find a part-time job that she can do at home. Staying off YT is not a solution for her.
I don't disagree with what you've said, but: Moving right now probably isn't an option, especially if she's low on cash, because for her to get out of her current lease she would likely have to pay up two months rent, and she'd then also have to come up with the money for application fee/deposit/movers to get into a new place. If she's behind on rent where she is now, I'm not sure how that will reflect on her when she applies to move elsewhere (if that can even be checked, that is).

Also, if she reduces consumer purchases AND refrains from doing mukbangs, she has literally nothing to film, apart from cooking videos, and those never go over well, so she probably won't want to do that. I'm not sure what she'd do without YouTube income, but if she's not making money, it's unlikely she'll bother to upload.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Was looking at the Fat One's socialblade.

Looks like she's still making some coinage, but she's forgotten to buy subscribers for a week or so.
SocialBlade's numbers are based on everything being monetized with no limitations, and even best case scenario is like $2500 in the last month. Fatty is hurting. She's due for some emergency streams with shameless begging for tips. She really needs that money to pay her bills.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Youtube experts: how much do they get for banners vs ads?

I looked through the list of videos here, picked ones I hadn't watched - even though I only watch her vids here, never on YT - then loaded them on YT, moved the video up to just before the minute marks for the yellow lines on the videos posted here (Idk how to see those on YT) to see if ads loaded (I don't use adblock). Out of 7 videos, I saw one mid-roll out of 5 on one video, and one mid-roll out of 4 on another. All of the rest had a banner show up a few seconds after the timestamp for where an ad should have been. One video had 4 ads based on the post here, but only one banner. The others had two or three, there was no rhyme or reason to how many banners vs yellow marks. Half the videos had ads before the video, two had two ads before the video. The rest had one. With the exception of one ad, they were all skipable.

Obviously amber needs to produce tons and tons of content just to make her minimum monthly expenses, but is that even possible with just banners?

If she starts pumping out content mid/late November or early december, I'll remain convinced that her hiatus is related to a variety of things, but one big thing is the need to shed income to qualify for an affordable plan though the health insurance exchange. Ok, not convinced-convinced, because we also know amber is a total moron and has the planning ability of a lemming. Now that her cancer scare is over, she might think she can go back to being uninsured. I doubt insurance will make her any more compliant with her mentulz meds.

edit: words... the banner ads are a few seconds after the ad timestamp, not minutes as I originally wrote.

Are-A-Ham-A-Key

If you can do Everything, Why do Anything?
kiwifarms.net
SocialBlade's numbers are based on everything being monetized with no limitations, and even best case scenario is like $2500 in the last month. Fatty is hurting. She's due for some emergency streams with shameless begging for tips. She really needs that money to pay her bills.
So basically, she begs for money for bills but most definitely spends on food. And Rinse and repeat. I could make a comparison to Chris Chan in regards to her finances but I feel that is too easy.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I agree that going towards government benefits is not what Amber wants. It will be her last option.

One question we may ask is why did Amber did not grow her channel earlier? If we go back in time, when she started her channel, she probably did not make much money until about a couple of years ago. By this time, she was living in Monticello for not much and her income was enough for Becky and herself to do whatever they wanted. Not being able to travel and having no house and only a used car, thus very little expenses, they could spend most of her income on food and consumer products. There was no need for her to grow her channel since, with some months making over $10k, there was no reason for it. Compounding this is her total lack of financial acumen, poor education, and her lack of planning for the future.

Then 2020 happened. She got cancer and probably did not feel like doing more on her channel. Now, with a reduction of her income from partial demonization, she is in a tough spot and I feel she does not know what to do. It would be difficult for her to create a Patreon since her channel is really not marketable. She has been so toxic that no one would want to do collaboration with her. Becky should apply, if she has not done it already, for government benefits. If she can, she should try to reduce her expenses by moving in something cheaper, returning or selling her $6k bed, cooking at home and reducing consumer purchases. Will she? Probably not. Acting as nothing happened is not going to help to change the situation. She will need to be more creative on her channel and find a part-time job that she can do at home. Staying off YT is not a solution for her.
How can she grow her channel? She's a stupid woman who ballooned up to 600 pounds while on a weight loss journey. The best she can get is train wreck watchers because she's not a Jaclyn Hill-type youtuber where viewers (younger viewers) aspire to be her or want to emulate her life. Amber is obese white trash. It's amazing she got as big (haha) as she did.

KitsuneEyes

Always Lurking
kiwifarms.net
How can she grow her channel? She's a stupid woman who ballooned up to 600 pounds while on a weight loss journey.
Drama, failed re-branding or weightloss saga, health emergency etc. With the complement of clickbait titles and embarrassing thumbnails ( chosen by YouTube and totally not her). I mean, that's the only way her channel grew up. I only wish we would get a new girlfriend saga, but that's pretty much impossible.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So... I had a thought, and it was probably a retarded thought, but hear me out.

Let's imagine that she wants to get medical bill relief/foodstamps/disability/whatever.

Before applying for that, would she have to provide, say, proof of income for the last few months?

Maybe she's planning on taking some time off YouTube, living off savings, and then applying for some kind of program like this.

It's stupid for multiple reasons, of course. Just off the top of my head, the government probably wouldn't fall for it, and it assumes she can just take a month or two off from YouTube and then return and expect that her audience to still be there. But this is ALR we're talking about here, and she might consider a few months of low-revenue videos not worth working for, especially if she thinks it qualifies her for something else. And in the past, her idiot fans have been happy to take her back after an extended break, so she's dumb enough to think they'll never leave her.

Besides, maybe she figures that once the whole deathplague thing settles down she'll start getting proper revenue again, and just can't be bothered to produce content until she's back to getting what she thinks she deserves.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I don't disagree with what you've said, but: Moving right now probably isn't an option, especially if she's low on cash, because for her to get out of her current lease she would likely have to pay up two months rent, and she'd then also have to come up with the money for application fee/deposit/movers to get into a new place. If she's behind on rent where she is now, I'm not sure how that will reflect on her when she applies to move elsewhere (if that can even be checked, that is).

Also, if she reduces consumer purchases AND refrains from doing mukbangs, she has literally nothing to film, apart from cooking videos, and those never go over well, so she probably won't want to do that. I'm not sure what she'd do without YouTube income, but if she's not making money, it's unlikely she'll bother to upload.
I did not made clear that some aspects like selling the bed can be done right away while others like moving may take some time. Indeed, she is likely to have a one-year lease and unless she can sublet, she will need to stay in the flat till next year. She needs to plan for a low income future with a mix of income from YT, and some part-time work for both Becky and her. Staying in Lexington is not an option in the long run. She could move in Borea or other places close to Lexington for half of what she is presently paying. This would please Becky. There will be a further expense in January in the form of a monthly health insurance premium that would be at least $200-300. She needs to plan now.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Agree fully with turd (apologies been working at home.) Amber has hit an all time low

1603802143036.png

Her views are at the lowest in nearly 4 years pre Becky, if she continues not to post she is earning a few 100s of $ a month. 3.1k is her fully monetised figure but she would probably get 1k. Her claims about saving are on deaf ears and probably are proclamations to HERSELF as a coping mechanism. She is done at this point. She cannot rebrand because she is trapped because her being surveyed by Youtube naturally they would put her lower down.

Gratz Amber you are pretty irrelevant now.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Agree fully with turd (apologies been working at home.) Amber has hit an all time low

View attachment 1689442

Her views are at the lowest in nearly 4 years pre Becky, if she continues not to post she is earning a few 100s of $ a month. 3.1k is her fully monetised figure but she would probably get 1k. Her claims about saving are on deaf ears and probably are proclamations to HERSELF as a coping mechanism. She is done at this point. She cannot rebrand because she is trapped because her being surveyed by Youtube naturally they would put her lower down.

Ok, what she Needs to do, like my mother would say, is get on the horn with Roger Brown and rent that extra bedroom to him so he can finally have some food and water and stop living in his squalor barn. Then he can chase ALR all around the house and scare the shit out of her cause he’s such a “stalker” and Becky can laugh and be happy again. THAT’S! what she Needs to do....

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I did not made clear that some aspects like selling the bed can be done right away while others like moving may take some time. Indeed, she is likely to have a one-year lease and unless she can sublet, she will need to stay in the flat till next year. She needs to plan for a low income future with a mix of income from YT, and some part-time work for both Becky and her. Staying in Lexington is not an option in the long run. She could move in Borea or other places close to Lexington for half of what she is presently paying. This would please Becky. There will be a further expense in January in the form of a monthly health insurance premium that would be at least $200-300. She needs to plan now.

View attachment 1689442

Hambo at the moment is relying in 2 things:
1- Her savings
2- The thought that she knows how to get views back at anytime (in her warp lizard brain she believes she has YouTube cracked)

Timeline I know so far (help me out)
1- After leeching from Casey's mom and Crystal parents Hambo move with Dustyn.
2- Dustyn always worked and payed the bills, things were pretty tight in California when she was doing her "voluntary" work at the place Dustyn worked as care assistance, they needed to share the flat (with the stripper, old sister of the minor)
3- Moved to Kentucky to leeche from Dustyn's mom, Hambo admitted to lie about moving to help her and about making enough money to help with bills, Dustyn paid for her lazy massive ass and YouTube was pocket money (probably take out money)
4- They both start working in the data place, Hambo claimed to make 3 times the average minimum and that they're rich. they finally get their own place, Hambo now has the work income, youtube coins (still not enough) and change from Younow.
3- Hambo is fired from the data job and lie she quit, Dustyn is happy as she now is free to cheat with Danna "The Fridge" at work.
4- Hambo splashed all her money in house useless, tacky decor and Dustyn's infamous Christmas gifts mountain.
5- Dustyn leaves Hambo high and dry but still pays for bills and part of the place, Hambo start the mukbangs and money is improving, living by herself seems quite expensive and she starts doing a lot of Younow to make extra cash, she seems pretty desperate imo tbh.
6- Necky makes her sexy move on Hambo and "get lucky", they start dating, Hambo still seems desperate for cash with an increase of uploads and Younow.
7- Hambo lease is over and she desperate needs to move, so she infiltrates into the fag shanty, Necky claims that at this point in time Hambo is completely broke.
8- Soon she moves in they buy a car, Hambo claims is in her name, but for sure Necky put her old car into the deal, speculations galore start about how much was, if there's instalments to pay? Was it a bad business?
9- Money finally starts to flow, Younow is peanuts and she leaves, no big shops to go or massive fast food chains mean she can't spend much money, still, take aways, groceries, Torrid, staycations, gossip about she making more than $10k starts galore.
10- One year in, she starts flashing cash, airbook, expensive camera, etc, even though her bank does not let her make big purchases.
11- Claimed she paid $38k in taxes for 2018 and $79k for 2019 (we had this discussion here).
12- Says she has enough savings for WLS, buy a house and to retire forever of YouTube (suicide video), In a youtube live says that she DOES NOT have enough money for inpatient though (and seem pretty annoyed by it).
13- Hospital bills seem to be creeping up around but nothing confirmed, we don't know what happened about the student loan (around $15k debt) either.
14- Cancer saga, move out for the highlife, splash the cash like no tomorrow.... claims all the cancer hospital bills will be paid as she now has insurance (suck that haydurs).

Without being able (geographically stucked) to spend much in the fag's shanty period, we know she saved some money, the question is how much and how long it will last.
The views are really low... but like a good narc she is sure that when back the money will flow again, she is a star, after all... eerrrr
You're welcome to add and fix things as this is just what I recall from the top of my head.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
Youtube experts: how much do they get for banners vs ads?

I looked through the list of videos here, picked ones I hadn't watched - even though I only watch her vids here, never on YT - then loaded them on YT, moved the video up to just before the minute marks for the yellow lines on the videos posted here (Idk how to see those on YT) to see if ads loaded (I don't use adblock). Out of 7 videos, I saw one mid-roll out of 5 on one video, and one mid-roll out of 4 on another. All of the rest had a banner show up a few seconds after the timestamp for where an ad should have been. One video had 4 ads based on the post here, but only one banner. The others had two or three, there was no rhyme or reason to how many banners vs yellow marks. Half the videos had ads before the video, two had two ads before the video. The rest had one. With the exception of one ad, they were all skipable.

Obviously amber needs to produce tons and tons of content just to make her minimum monthly expenses, but is that even possible with just banners?

If she starts pumping out content mid/late November or early december, I'll remain convinced that her hiatus is related to a variety of things, but one big thing is the need to shed income to qualify for an affordable plan though the health insurance exchange. Ok, not convinced-convinced, because we also know amber is a total moron and has the planning ability of a lemming. Now that her cancer scare is over, she might think she can go back to being uninsured. I doubt insurance will make her any more compliant with her mentulz meds.

edit: words... the banner ads are a few seconds after the ad timestamp, not minutes as I originally wrote.

I've noticed alot of youtubers with banner ads now. interesting noone can say what's going on. it's like for a long time youtube didn't want creators to talk about how much money they made.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
1- Her savings
2- The thought that she knows how to get views back at anytime (in her warp lizard brain she believes she has YouTube cracked)

2- Dustyn always worked and payed the bills, things were pretty tight in California when she was doing her "voluntary" work at the place Dustyn worked as care assistance, they needed to share the flat (with the stripper, old sister of the minor)
3- Moved to Kentucky to leeche from Dustyn's mom, Hambo admitted to lie about moving to help her and about making enough money to help with bills, Dustyn paid for her lazy massive ass and YouTube was pocket money (probably take out money)
4- They both start working in the data place, Hambo claimed to make 3 times the average minimum and that they're rich. they finally get their own place, Hambo now has the work income, youtube coins (still not enough) and change from Younow.
3- Hambo is fired from the data job and lie she quit, Dustyn is happy as she now is free to cheat with Danna "The Fridge" at work.
4- Hambo splashed all her money in house useless, tacky decor and Dustyn's infamous Christmas gifts mountain.
5- Dustyn leaves Hambo high and dry but still pays for bills and part of the place, Hambo start the mukbangs and money is improving, living by herself seems quite expensive and she starts doing a lot of Younow to make extra cash, she seems pretty desperate imo tbh.
6- Necky makes her sexy move on Hambo and "get lucky", they start dating, Hambo still seems desperate for cash with an increase of uploads and Younow.
7- Hambo lease is over and she desperate needs to move, so she infiltrates into the fag shanty, Necky claims that at this point in time Hambo is completely broke.
8- Soon she moves in they buy a car, Hambo claims is in her name, but for sure Necky put her old car into the deal, speculations galore start about how much was, if there's instalments to pay? Was it a bad business?
9- Money finally starts to flow, Younow is peanuts and she leaves, no big shops to go or massive fast food chains mean she can't spend much money, still, take aways, groceries, Torrid, staycations, gossip about she making more than $10k starts galore.
10- One year in, she starts flashing cash, airbook, expensive camera, etc, even though her bank does not let her make big purchases.
11- Claimed she paid $38k in taxes for 2018 and $79k for 2019 (we had this discussion here).
12- Says she has enough savings for WLS, buy a house and to retire forever of YouTube (suicide video), In a youtube live says that she DOES NOT have enough money for inpatient though (and seem pretty annoyed by it).
13- Hospital bills seem to be creeping up around but nothing confirmed, we don't know what happened about the student loan (around $15k debt) either.
14- Cancer saga, move out for the highlife, splash the cash like no tomorrow.... claims all the cancer hospital bills will be paid as she now has insurance (suck that haydurs).

Without being able (geographically stucked) to spend much in the fag's shanty period, we know she saved some money, the question is how much and how long it will last.
The views are really low... but like a good narc she is sure that when back the money will flow again, she is a star, after all... eerrrr
You're welcome to add and fix things as this is just what I recall from the top of my head.
Very nice timeline. I think her channel really blew up around late 2018 to early 2019. When I started watching, her sub count was about 128K and that was January 2019. Another factor in this is the reaction channels/Haydur Nation. At that time, we had Zachery, MBP, Sabine, Lyfe, Sarcastic Potato, Shivvy, Katie W, HXMBER, and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few.

At least Amber seemed somewhat aware of this. She might bitch about it, but she didn’t go after channels like Chantal did (and continues to do).

I have no doubt Amber was making probably 10K a month last year. Unfortunately, it made her even more lazy. She stopped the YouNow and never goes live. She only gained weight and spent money on frivolous crap, including failed diet plans that she insisted on paying upfront for instead of just taking the damn free trial. The reaction channels are either dead or barely touch Amber anymore. Etc.

It’s not looking good for her.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
1- Her savings

This is a good timeline. Useful for future reference.
Very nice timeline. I think her channel really blew up around late 2018 to early 2019. When I started watching, her sub count was about 128K and that was January 2019. Another factor in this is the reaction channels/Haydur Nation. At that time, we had Zachery, MBP, Sabine, Lyfe, Sarcastic Potato, Shivvy, Katie W, HXMBER, and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few.

At least Amber seemed somewhat aware of this. She might bitch about it, but she didn’t go after channels like Chantal did (and continues to do).

I have no doubt Amber was making probably 10K a month last year. Unfortunately, it made her even more lazy. She stopped the YouNow and never goes live. She only gained weight and spent money on frivolous crap, including failed diet plans that she insisted on paying upfront for instead of just taking the damn free trial. The reaction channels are either dead or barely touch Amber anymore. Etc.

It’s not looking good for her.
I think the reaction channels quit reacting to her after her cancer scare. However, there was less and less interest from them for a while as her channel was so repetitive as probably difficult to react to. Amber was last year's trainwreck and I think that the reaction channels just moved on. They are not likely to be back. She is thinking that she is punishing us by not posting on YT, but in reality, she is punishing her few supporters and certainly her finances. By waiting so long, she is becoming more and more irrelevant.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
1- Her savings

1.5 or 2-7 or 8 are the only things that drew and grew an audience. Here's what was interesting (at least to me):
Sobbing because they broke up, but finding destiny a couple weeks later. The story about how and why she met destiny changed frequently.
Within about a month, she had her first date with destiny. The activity? Packing all of ambers shit into destiny's family's van so they could move in together. Who does that?
The above just sets the stage for morbid fascination, how are they going to act together? How will amber adjust to a new place without krystle's parent's giving her an allowance?
Then the constant restaurant trips, the kid sister of their stripper roommate, etc. Not to mention the evolution of amber shedding krystle's personality and wearing a bit of destiny's (I'm sure she always had the capacity to be loud and obnoxious, but while she was with krystle, she ACTED more like krystle)
Then there were lies! lies! lies! How was she going to walk back these lies
The ever expanding weight
The move to kentucky. How was amber going to fit in there? Living with destiny's mom. Oh, the receptionist karen clothing, the inability to climb down stairs video, the videos admitting her lies.
The move to their own place, the job, the insistence that she was eating hulthy, showing us her packed lunches, the christmas-in-early-november present bonanza and us being able to watch destiny check out in real time, months before she peaced out for real (I think amber's fate was locked in when she quit working. destiny might be a sped, but she's a sped with a reasonable work ethic).
The breakup, the drunken younows alone. The weirdness of constantly demanding that destiny and dana take her grocery shopping and to run errands. And then spend valentine's day with her.
The weird videos with Mary and Sharla who drove her around for the literal free lunch, but didn't really like her. Mary didn't even invite her to the wedding she and amber shopped for.
Enter Becky who had the potential to be a feeder with their chocolate gravy and biscuits. The insanity of her lives with Rafe and then eric, and then her fight with rafe over what she said about amber to eric. How will this ever work out?
But what we all really wanted to know was: what was going to happen when the lease was up?
Then there was the cat saga, but other than that, moving in was meh.
And it was all downhill snoozeville from there.

The only interesting about amber, aside from watching her shelf ass expand out, was the absurd drama and chaos in her life. The fact that she was always able to (figuratively) land on her feet and get her needs met, despite being "a virgin who can't drive", a complete inability to fend for herself, no life skills, an allergy to work and just the worst money management ever (destiny's christmas jackpot happened after amber quit her job, just before she admitted to it). Once she was settled in the shanty, and once becky was there full time, there was nowhere to go, nobody interesting in their lives, no chaos, no drama. I don't think anyone ever really cared about what amber eats, aside from her weird philosophy that rice is a diet food, gross concoctions like a pizza roll in a tortilla cup with ranch on top or the cucumber boats.

Amber will never be able to revive what made her interesting (in a guilty pleasure way) in the first place. It was hilarious in her 20's, but even if the chaos starts up again, with her making new friends, shoving the camera in everyone's faces, getting into spats, breakups, new gfs, etc., she'll be in her 30's, and yes, none of that is uncommon for someone in their 30's, watching an obeast narc with no future prospects repeat all of that in their 30's (while dressing and acting 21) is just sad clown.
I've noticed alot of youtubers with banner ads now. interesting noone can say what's going on. it's like for a long time youtube didn't want creators to talk about how much money they made.

I wonder if they kept creators from talking so different creators wouldn't find out that others made more? Or maybe advertisers would connect the dots and advertise on cheaper channels?

Dead Memes

Do you know what kind of train this is?
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if amber is aware of the fact that having an inconsistent upload schedule and taking long breaks is one of the worst things you can do for your standing in the algorithm short of putting profanity in the title or description? Even if her return video gets a very large amount of views, it is likely that her following videos will fall back into the stagnat/declining view pattern they had pre-cancer scare as her videos will no longer be recommending and not everyone's subbox will receive them.

vanitycat

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if amber is aware of the fact that having an inconsistent upload schedule and taking long breaks is one of the worst things you can do for your standing in the algorithm short of putting profanity in the title or description? Even if her return video gets a very large amount of views, it is likely that her following videos will fall back into the stagnat/declining view pattern they had pre-cancer scare as her videos will no longer be recommending and not everyone's subbox will receive them.
i think we should take into consideration that Amberlynn Reid has been doing this for years and is extremely lazy. she keeps on taking breaks. in August, she posted almost everyday because she needed the money after the surgery (im guessing). maybe she has recovered from those finances and are just now chilling. she knows that even if she doesn't upload, she will still get 20k+ views everyday (according to social blade) and that's still enough money to keep her lifestyle. she isn't here to make bank, she knows that she's not going to last long in life so why bother. she's just here to make enough money to feed her food and shopping addiction.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
i think we should take into consideration that Amberlynn Reid has been doing this for years and is extremely lazy. she keeps on taking breaks. in August, she posted almost everyday because she needed the money after the surgery (im guessing). maybe she has recovered from those finances and are just now chilling. she knows that even if she doesn't upload, she will still get 20k+ views everyday (according to social blade) and that's still enough money to keep her lifestyle. she isn't here to make bank, she knows that she's not going to last long in life so why bother. she's just here to make enough money to feed her food and shopping addiction.
I still don't understand why people think that all her views are monetized and she makes the highest social blade estimate, keep in mind YouTube takes 40% of it.
Not a chance in hell Hambo can keep her lifestyle with 1M views monthly.

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net

Compare the screenshots by FatalTater and ADHD done only a day apart, and her monthly estimate has gone down $200 from the max. I assume they are calculating this estimate from the previous 30 days, and 30 days ago she was still uploading on her MWF schedule so getting far more views per day.

She has been gone for just over 3 weeks, with an almost complete silence on social media. I don't think she's trying to drum up interest or punish her viewers. I think she's been mostly demonitised and won't upload again. Fair enough that she wouldn't, she hates her viewers and only does this for money, and she does face constant abuse online - she doesn't owe her viewers anything. No prostitute is going to work for free, even for the clients who dont fuck them rough. The vast majority of her viewers don't care about her, and she doesn't care about them.

Her finances are worse than I thought though - I didn't realise that social blade adjusts for the country you are viewing from, she isn't doing quite as badly based on New Zealand's currency.

Tags
None