Amber's finances - assumptions galore

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The fact that she was always able to (figuratively) land on her feet and get her needs met, despite being "a virgin who can't drive", a complete inability to fend for herself, no life skills, an allergy to work and just the worst money management ever (destiny's christmas jackpot happened after amber quit her job, just before she admitted to it). Once she was settled in the shanty, and once becky was there full time, there was nowhere to go, nobody interesting in their lives, no chaos, no drama.

Amber will never be able to revive what made her interesting (in a guilty pleasure way) in the first place. It was hilarious in her 20's, but even if the chaos starts up again, with her making new friends, shoving the camera in everyone's faces, getting into spats, breakups, new gfs, etc., she'll be in her 30's, and yes, none of that is uncommon for someone in their 30's, watching an obeast narc with no future prospects repeat all of that in their 30's (while dressing and acting 21) is just sad clown.
This is the most important part of your allocution. She would be forgiven if she was fifteen year old but not at thirty. Her dependence on others is remarkable for someone with her background as people with her upbringing tend to grow rather quickly. Her inability to want to learn, to want to better herself is also remarkable. Her dependence on Becky is immense, much more than Becky on her. She got bailed out by others all her life and she would not know what to do if she was on her own. Her life is lacking anything interesting to watch except as looking and acting like a clown like her Halloween picture, dressed up as Minnie Mouse, a cartoon character.

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
She's still going to be making money on all of her older videos and she has quite the back catalog. I just cannot see anything really bad happen, Amber seems to coast through life without any problems at all apart from her weight. She dodges all bullets that come at her from all angles. Realistically she should be broke, homeless and completely alone yet here we are.

Nothing bad has EVER happened to her. Prime example is her "cancer" she skipped past that without issue.

kiwifarms.net
She's still going to be making money on all of her older videos and she has quite the back catalog. I just cannot see anything really bad happen, Amber seems to coast through life without any problems at all apart from her weight. She dodges all bullets that come at her from all angles. Realistically she should be broke, homeless and completely alone yet here we are.

Nothing bad has EVER happened to her. Prime example is her "cancer" she skipped past that without issue.

It's the white trash cockroach genes.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm no methamatician, but this bitch got hella demonetized.
She's obviously been having a conniption fit over losing her shekels. I imagine Amber contacting YouTube like every day; flooding them with e-mails and dms. "let me in!!!", we've all heard that on Eric's infamous video, amirite?

Is this the end for Amber?! Fuck no. This bitch was diagnosed with, had treatment for and was cleared of cancer is two months flat. Swallow the Amber pill, shitlords, this is her ride, you're just a passenger:

This video had no ads
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 8.09.23 PM.png

This video had 2 ads at the beginning and 4 banner ads
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 8.12.15 PM.png

One ad at the beginning, das it
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 8.15.11 PM.png

One ad at the beginning and 4 banner ads
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 8.18.15 PM.png

Two ads at the beginning and 4 banner ads
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 8.20.47 PM.png

Thumb Dumpster

kiwifarms.net
We all know Amber reads the Farms so let's help her with useful suggestions on how to make money:

1) Rent out your shelf ass as storage.
2) Allow illegal immigrants to hide in your flab while you scooty puff your way over the border for $10 a Mexican.
3) McDonald's table.
4) Easy to spot landmark (would help if you remained dressed as Minnie) for lost travellers.
5) Star in videos on nutrition to be shown in schools called: "Don't Let This Happen To You!"
6) Write a successful book on being fucking fat and people not wanting to have sex with you.

kiwifarms.net
I'm no methamatician, but this bitch got hella demonetized.
She's obviously been having a conniption fit over losing her shekels. I imagine Amber contacting YouTube like every day; flooding them with e-mails and dms. "let me in!!!", we've all heard that on Eric's infamous video, amirite?

Is this the end for Amber?! Fuck no. This bitch was diagnosed with, had treatment for and was cleared of cancer is two months flat. Swallow the Amber pill, shitlords, this is her ride, you're just a passenger:

I think the only way to kinda contact youtube is through Twitter and social media? so if anyone follows youtube they'd see posts by Amber?

When I turn off adblock I see alot of youtubers with just ads in the beginning and then banner ads through the video so it could just be a new thing.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Still wondering if they got some money after Norma’s death. Even 10k would allow for a great ‘holiday’, and much deserved (in their minds) after all the recent traumas.

The lack of social media is weird though, so unlike our gorl.
If there was any money floating around after funeral expenses were paid, I'm sure Jerry, Misty or any number of cousins would've snapped it up before Becky even realized what was happening.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If there was any money floating around after funeral expenses were paid, I'm sure Jerry, Misty or any number of cousins would've snapped it up before Becky even realized what was happening.
Norma could have gotten small life insurance policies, one for each child, which would have been separate from any estate left to them. She doesn't strike me as the type to do that, but it's possible.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Norma could have gotten small life insurance policies, one for each child, which would have been separate from any estate left to them. She doesn't strike me as the type to do that, but it's possible.
It's possible, but I doubt it for two reasons:

1) Even if Norma considered doing that, and she may have started it, she doesn't strike me as the type to be consistent with payments for things that aren't tangible. But mostly:
2) Even though Norma was on disability, it was the typical BS reasons. I don't think she ever reflected on her mortality, she probably thought she had two more decades before considering old people stuff. Once she got cancer, life insurance would have been cost prohibitive.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
I think that since she cannot do mukbangs anymore on You Tubes, she might be able to do this on Patreon and certainly on OnlyFans. I am sure that she can make some money, but I am not sure if Amber wants to do this. Someone like Chantal certainly could do this on OnlyFans because she does not care how she is perceived. However, Amber wants to be seen as an influencer that people would look up to. She wants to be a role model for her audience and doing mukbangs on OnlyFans would break this image.
The only reason she wouldnt do OnlyFans is because everyone was saying to put her mukbangs and other feeder content on there from the beginning. She refused because she doesnt do kink and exploit her body that way - lol, sure Jan. Creating one would validate everyone and she'll have to admit that her best content is feeder fetishism and selling her disgusting body for people to look at. That alone would drive her crazy since she's got a constant need to always being right and one-upping.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
The only reason she wouldnt do OnlyFans is because everyone was saying to put her mukbangs and other feeder content on there from the beginning. She refused because she doesnt do kink and exploit her body that way - lol, sure Jan. Creating one would validate everyone and she'll have to admit that her best content is feeder fetishism and selling her disgusting body for people to look at. That alone would drive her crazy since she's got a constant need to always being right and one-upping.
Yes, that would be her basically admitting she is a eatbeast freak show instead of the glamorous, charming influencer she believes she is so it's not going to happen.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
We all know that 80 percent demonetization leaves her fucked financially. She won't be able to afford her rent in that new apartment, her partner isn't contributing anything... except perhaps unemployment or disability. There's no way YouTube will backtrack either as people abusing monetization is and HAS been a problem for years.
As horrible as it is to say, this woman deserves this financial crisis. For years she's made fortune from sitting on her ass and gaining a lethal amount of weight all while developing an entitled, snobbish attitude that she deserves this money... No, this needed to happen. It's the only way the out of control spending and the pathetic, trashy flexing will stop.
And without the financial incentive, will Amber upload again? Probably not.
Besides, maybe being poor like us peasants will make her lose weight. No more "grabbing a bite to eat" 30 times a week.

Tags
None