Amber's finances - assumptions galore

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Norma could have gotten small life insurance policies, one for each child, which would have been separate from any estate left to them. She doesn't strike me as the type to do that, but it's possible.
Edited because relevant information triggers people.

I think people would be surprised if Norma did the same, but IMO it’s very possible. Perhaps she was provoked by a rep for some company to do it like mi Padre was. Life insurance isn’t really that expensive, even for a slightly bigger plan. Paying the bare minimum si her kids get some bare menu in sheckels isn’t outside the realm of possibility. White trash is probably a decent market for the peanuts category of plans because the company barely has to pay out for what the policy holder puts in. I’d rather pay out $10k than $1m but I don’t know what someone would pay in for the higher extreme so idk. I could be totally wrong here lol.

Last edited:

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t Norma dumb poor white trash? There was no insurance.
These types usually fall prey to the door to door salesmen types. And yes those are still around for insurance companies. A 10k policy can cost less than 50 a month. If she was on disability then she was more than likely encouraged to get a policy to cover burial expense or even prepay her burial needs with her local funeral home. I can see her being the type to have done this just based on working with ppl in a similar education and socioeconomic background.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And without the financial incentive, will Amber upload again? Probably not.
So, you want this subforum to go away? That's what will eventually happen if she just stops putting out content.
Besides, maybe being poor like us peasants will make her lose weight. No more "grabbing a bite to eat" 30 times a week.
Maybe, but that hasn't done anything for the Slatons, or LifeByJen, they're just stuck with cheap junk food instead of take out.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people don't think about life insurance until they need it. Then, it's too late or prohibitaly expensive.

PL, but the time to buy life insurance is when you're young. Bought a policy for my son at birth. 25k face value, but rolled all dividends into purchasing more paid up life. Policy is now worth over 100k. 17 dollars a month. The other benefit is locking in coverage which he can up anytime with no medical questions or exams. Nobody knows what cards life is going to deal anyone, so it's great to lock it in young. Just a PSA to think about when y'all start popping out loin spawn.

:drink:

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Hmph, nothing. Not even social media posts? I know she made a post a couple of weeks ago about uploading again, but nothing has happened. I feel like this is something out of left field. Maybe she’s
D e a d 🤷‍♂️ I don’t fuckin know. If it was some sort of tragedy you know she’d be milking it for every cent.
The tragedy was being demonitized. She won’t post about it cause she can’t make money from it. Quite the catch 22

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Petition to YouTube by def noodles. Thought this might shine some light on the demonitization situation.
I watched the video and browsed through the comments....a lot of others are reporting the same problem.

And then I found this comment:
Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-31 um 22.01.31.jpg

Remember when she did that pink square thing to censor whatever could have been seen pinned on her fridge?
Maybe she brought the demonetization upon herself because of wanting to hide whatever stupid shit, maybe her weight loss appointment date.
I even would not put it past her that there was actually NOTHING behind the pink square and it was a lame attempt to bring in some mystery into her boring ass grocery and crap haul videos. And now she has some slave worker somewhere in India demonetizing all her videos because of one little hint in youtube's monetization guide lines. Lol.

ETA: I clicked on the channel of that person who posted that comment above and she - Karina Kaboom - has a video about what she thinks happened in regards of Amber MIA:

Last edited:

dollastoho

kiwifarms.net
I watched the video and browsed through the comments....a lot of others are reporting the same problem.

View attachment 1698559

Remember when she did that pink square thing to censor whatever could have been seen pinned on her fridge?
Maybe she brought the demonetization upon herself because of wanting to hide whatever stupid shit, maybe her weight loss appointment date.
I even would not put it past her that there was actually NOTHING behind the pink square and it was a lame attempt to bring in some mystery into her boring ass grocery and crap haul videos. And now she has some slave worker somewhere in India demonetizing all her videos because of one little hint in youtube's monetization guide lines. Lol.
Could be the reason a human started looking into her content.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1698559

It is clear that the demonetization is broad-based and not solely targeting Amber and similar YTers. So far, it seems that she is not fully demonstrated, only partly. This means that her income has been greatly reduced. From NoxInflencer data, it is probably around $1,500 a month, which means that it is not enough for her to maintain her present consumerism unless she dips into her savings. She needs to at least maintain her level of posting to at least 3 or 4 times a week and looking at either creating a Patreon or find a part-time job to have enough revenues in the long run.

Last edited:

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I think that as long as drug related harm reduction channels and content about addiction is restricted, then the death fats and anorexics should stay demonetized. Maybe I would feel differently if Amber was actually putting out content that is even slightly entertaining or laugh worthy, but she isn’t. She’s just getting paid to exploit being a fat, lazy bitch and channels that genuinely are trying to help people with addiction issues get struck and removed constantly. Either it needs to be everybody or nobody.

Also, I’ll defend Amber and say that unless Eugenia Cooney is completely demonetized, all disordered eating channels should be left alone. Nobody in their right goddamn mind can look at someone like Eugenia and think “this is fine” and the same should go for someone who weighs nearly 600lb and click baits eating in their thumbnails. Either take money from all of them or give it to all of them. But this picking and choosing who to enforce rules towards is pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:

D_Tractor

kiwifarms.net
I think that as long as drug related harm reduction channels and content about addiction is restriction, then the death fats and anorexics should stay demonetized. Maybe id feel different if Amber was actually putting out content that is even slightly entertaining or laugh worthy, but she isn’t. She’s just getting paid to exploit being a fat, lazy bitch and channels that genuinely are trying to help people with addiction issues get struck and removed constantly. Either it needs to be everybody or nobody.

Also, I’ll defend Amber and say that unless Eugenia Cooney is completely demonetized, all disordered eating channels should be left alone. Nobody in their right goddamn mind can look at someone like Eugenia and think “this is fine” and the same should go for someone who weighs nearly 600lb and click baits eating in their thumbnails. Either take money from all of them or give it to all of them. But this picking and choosing who to enforce rules towards is pretty ridiculous.
Anorexia is so much rarer than morbid obesity that it's not even worth thinking about in terms of public health. And Eugenia doesn't do reverse mukbang videos bragging about how little she eats.

celtichaze

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this means the speculation about her being demonetized was wrong, or if it was right but she appealed and is uploading again after getting it sorted out.

Also wondering the same thing. Perhaps she did appeal with success in the time she was gone, hence today’s reappearance.

...was hoping for DemonitizationLynn Saga. Because honestly what the fuck would she do without YT. That’s the content the people need.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I was watching a live stream from a YTer from Canada "Travelling with Bruce" and he discusses at length his demonetization. There is nothing outrageous about his channel as he discusses cruising and provides news on cruise ships. It is lengthy but interesting. His discussion of demonetization starts at 7:00 and comes on and off during the live show. I am not sure if this would apply to Amber but this shows the level of demonetization that YTers are facing.

Tags
None