Amber's finances - assumptions galore

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
I was watching a live stream from a YTer from Canada "Travelling with Bruce" and he discusses at length his demonetization. There is nothing outrageous about his channel as he discusses cruising and provides news on cruise ships. It is lengthy but interesting. His discussion of demonetization starts at 7:00 and comes on and off during the live show. I am not sure if this would apply to Amber but this shows the level of demonetization that YTers are facing.

So if this translates into Big Al's current situation in any way, people who cannot restrain themselves from watching her via Youtube directly should practice some edging and then cum with all their views in the latter part of the month, hahahaha, imagine how this would piss her off, loool.

There MUST be something going on. She might have been successful with surfing through life's ups and downs like Teflonlynn so far but I think not this time, at least not in regards of Youtube.

BUT: given her smug face when she announced a new video coming up about her weight loss jooourneeeee, I am thinking she might have something up her sleeve. Did she manage to sell her trainwreck life to TLC or the like....? Just in time when everybody else's sweet Youtube shekels are going down the drain and living off of Youtube alone has become almost impossible for most other Youtubers?

Maybe she can still keep her Teflonlynn title in the end because strangely enough nothing ever happens to Amber. She will probably never have to show laaaaaygs for shekels. Unfortunately, for some at least.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
I was watching a live stream from a YTer from Canada "Travelling with Bruce" and he discusses at length his demonetization. There is nothing outrageous about his channel as he discusses cruising and provides news on cruise ships. It is lengthy but interesting. His discussion of demonetization starts at 7:00 and comes on and off during the live show. I am not sure if this would apply to Amber but this shows the level of demonetization that YTers are facing.

Interesting to know about Premium.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Interesting to know about Premium.
If is really what he said, is very little, half of the YouTube monthly charge shared between all creators from all videos you watched that whole month? Most people watch hundreds of videos monthly.
I saw somewhere a time ago that YouTube premium payed 2 cents per video watched but I guess ended being too much and they changed to this new option.
Anyway, Hambo made clear that she has a lot of money and DOES NOT need more. Oh well...

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
If is really what he said, is very little, half of the YouTube monthly charge shared between all creators from all videos you watched that whole month? Most people watch hundreds of videos monthly.
I saw somewhere a time ago that YouTube premium payed 2 cents per video watched but I guess ended being too much and they changed to this new option.
Anyway, Hambo made clear that she has a lot of money and DOES NOT need more. Oh well...
ShE BuDGeTs!!!!!!11!1!!1

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
The first clue that Amber is lying is about anything is that she insists that it is not so. A good example is that she keeps insisting that she is mobile and can walk 40 minutes. Meanwhile she is not able to stand for more than 2 minutes. About her money, first, she has been talking for a while about creating a Patreon. Why would someone with lots of money go through the pain is creating one? Second, most creators have a reduced income from YT either through demonetization or lower CPMs. Why would Amber escape these outcomes? Social Blade and NoxInfluencer clearly show that, at a CPM of 2, she is barely making about $1,000 a month from YT. Here, I am not suggesting that she has no money. She might have money saved from last year and that she is now using it to maintain her consuption, but this will last only for so long.

Amber is the queen of deflection, but she is not very good about it.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
The first clue that Amber is lying is about anything is that she insists that it is not so.
Same thing with her insisting that she has a budget. No one who has a budget throws items into a cart because “it’s so cute and I just had to have it”, they don’t go to the grocery store and buy random food that looks good at the moment with no meal planning whatsoever, and they certainly don’t spend money on clothes and cameras that if they don’t like they’ll just give them away. She’s so dumb I’m convinced she thinks “budgeting” is putting away some money for taxes and spending the rest of it until her debit card is declined.

kiwifarms.net
Same thing with her insisting that she has a budget. No one who has a budget throws items into a cart because “it’s so cute and I just had to have it”, they don’t go to the grocery store and buy random food that looks good at the moment with no meal planning whatsoever, and they certainly don’t spend money on clothes and cameras that if they don’t like they’ll just give them away. She’s so dumb I’m convinced she thinks “budgeting” is putting away some money for taxes and spending the rest of it until her debit card is declined.

maybe she thinks she isn't going to live that long so she doesn't really need to save for retirement or old age like some people might. she did hint at that in her money talk video, she won't bring her money with her when she dies (which can be in the next few years....)

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
She might budget “fun money” to blow into her budget. Nothing screams highly disciplined more than 600 pound, dirt caked, Skin picked hamber on her scooty puff racing through Walmart to spend her fun money she provides herself every single fucking day. Whoops, I need a few more journals....

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She might budget “fun money” to blow into her budget. Nothing screams highly disciplined more than 600 pound, dirt caked, Skin picked hamber on her scooty puff racing through Walmart to spend her fun money she provides herself every single fucking day. Whoops, I need a few more journals....
Taking of fun money, should she be signing for ACA right now? I think she has to sign between November 1 and December 15. One more monthly expense to add to her budget.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taking of fun money, should she be signing for ACA right now? I think she has to sign between November 1 and December 15. One more monthly expense to add to her budget.
I still think she signed up for it last year but if not, and she signs up this year, I doubt she'll admit to it. She likes being able to project the image of herself being a rich enough bitch to pay out of pocket for all of her medical expenses (while making sure to tell us all that it's so expensive).

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I am not sure if Amber had the insight of getting insurance last year. She said that she got supplementary insurance before her surgery. I think she would have flex her insurance. Having said that, if she did, she would have enrolled in the cheapest plan with a massive co-pay and deductible. There is always a possibility that she will skip enrollment this year but why, I don’t know.

If she has insurance, why does she want to pay for bariatric surgery? Her insurance would pay I assume. If she enrolls now, she would have to wait till January, less than 2 months, for the surgery.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Gorl Waddling
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure if Amber had the insight of getting insurance last year. She said that she got supplementary insurance before her surgery. I think she would have flex her insurance. Having said that, if she did, she would have enrolled in the cheapest plan with a massive co-pay and deductible. There is always a possibility that she will skip enrollment this year but why, I don’t know.

If she has insurance, why does she want to pay for bariatric surgery? Her insurance would pay I assume. If she enrolls now, she would have to wait till January, less than 2 months, for the surgery.
Why would she bother? The hospital obviously did some sort of surgery for her hysterectomy and Amber had no issue getting them to help her with the money part. I'm sure she didn't disclose the fact that she, allegedly, has tens of thousands stashed away for ~*magical*~ weight loss surgery.

Reactions: wilderbeans

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Why would she bother? The hospital obviously did some sort of surgery for her hysterectomy and Amber had no issue getting them to help her with the money part. I'm sure she didn't disclose the fact that she, allegedly, has tens of thousands stashed away for ~*magical*~ weight loss surgery.
They have programs you can sign up for if you are the working poor where you get to pay lower rates for your health care, it’s not quite insurance because it is just with that publically funded hospital (did she go to a public hospital?) if she did, then that is probably what she did, it’s a sliding scale type program based on ability to pay.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net

It really does smack of a systematic, platform wide, creator shafting from youtube HQ.
I'd be interested to hear this guys take on it, so far I've heard many creators reference falling income, choosing their words very carefully, presumably for fear of biting the hand that feeds (all be it, a lot less).
Edit to add - WLS, after talking to the 'financial lady', she went home and wrote a cheque for the surgery that night. Obviously that statement is a flex, and possible a figure of speech, but hasn't she banged on about not being able to buy a LV bag etc, because of 'muh bank limit'? Now she's magically got a cheque book?
That's real petty nit picking on my part, and I'm okay with it.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it was a flex & a poorly executed one at that. I suspect hospitals give patients a RANGE of costs associated with such a surgery. They can't predict precise outcomes & lengths of hospital stays for all patients. If you end up with a complication & ICU visit, your bill can soar. And why would she write a cheque for the whole amount before she's even accepted for the surgery? Not to mention, she watches M6PL ; the bloody well knows everybody has to go through a screening process. As special as she loves to think she is, no surgeon worth his salt or licence is going to slide her in because she can wave a cheque under their nose.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
They have programs you can sign up for if you are the working poor where you get to pay lower rates for your health care, it’s not quite insurance because it is just with that publically funded hospital (did she go to a public hospital?) if she did, then that is probably what she did, it’s a sliding scale type program based on ability to pay.
I would expect that those programs look into your finances (bank statements, monthly rent, etc) before letting you onboard. I know that's how welfare works.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
It really does smack of a systematic, platform wide, creator shafting from youtube HQ.
I'd be interested to hear this guys take on it, so far I've heard many creators reference falling income, choosing their words very carefully, presumably for fear of biting the hand that feeds (all be it, a lot less).
Edit to add - WLS, after talking to the 'financial lady', she went home and wrote a cheque for the surgery that night. Obviously that statement is a flex, and possible a figure of speech, but hasn't she banged on about not being able to buy a LV bag etc, because of 'muh bank limit'? Now she's magically got a cheque book?
That's real petty nit picking on my part, and I'm okay with it.
Her rent is likely paid by cheque so there's no limit there, it's her bank card or credit card that's the issue. And I don't want to be a snobby bitch but is there an LV store in Lexington, let alone Kentucky where she can send Becky to buy her a bag, just like she sent Becky to drop $6k on the cat bed?

It's hilarious that she needed us to suddenly know she budgets and has tons of money.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Her rent is likely paid by cheque so there's no limit there, it's her bank card or credit card that's the issue. And I don't want to be a snobby bitch but is there an LV store in Lexington, let alone Kentucky where she can send Becky to buy her a bag, just like she sent Becky to drop $6k on the cat bed?

It's hilarious that she needed us to suddenly know she budgets and has tons of money.
Looks like the closest stores are in Nashville and Cincinnati.

https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/stores

Makes sense - they only open stores in high-end malls and even whatever the nicest malls in Lexington or Louisville are wouldn't meet those standards.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, here's something I haven't seen discussed. ALR likes to sign up for these stupid weight loss programs, only to abandon them after a day or two. Let's break this down.

Noom: Paid for a one-year subscription. The Noom site somehow values this at $750, but has a special that's "only" $199 billed annually. Let's call it $200.

Jenny Craig: Paid for a two-year subscription. Based on what I've found online, it costs around $100 to sign up, plus $20/month thereafter, plus food, which runs about $150 a week. They might waive the sign-up fee if you commit to the full 24 months, I don't know. But if they didn't, that's $580, plus at least one week of food she's already bought, so that's $630.

(Whether she paid that all upfront or it's in monthly installments for the next two years, that's a stupid amount of money to blow when she could have done the 12 week trial of the program for much less to see if it worked for her. Just sayin'. But we know she wasn't really interested in trying out the program or even losing weight. She gets her kicks from spending money.)

Weight Watchers: I'm guessing she's doing their "online plus" program. That's a $20 sign up fee, plus $20/month if she commits to a six-month program, with an autorenew. She signed up ages ago, so I won't count the sign up fee here. Still $240/year to keep the program going.

I'm guessing she's never bothered to cancel her MyFitnessPal, and we know she went for the premium version, so that's another $50 a year.

So in the last year or so, she's spent roughly $1120 on weight loss schemes she has no intention of actually following through on.

(I'm not including the Apple Watches, the Hello Fresh, the Optavia, the gym memberships, the actual doctors, etc. because if I tried to hunt down all the money she's wasted on this shit in her lifetime, I'd be here all day. Just the last year is bad enough.)

I guess, much like her Torrid hauls, she makes more money on the videos talking about these purchases than what she actually spends on them. That's the only explanation. Sure, WW costs her $240/year, but if she does two or three videos talking about it, it pays for itself and gives her enough for several meals she'll actually eat with maybe a few bucks left over to put towards rent.

Or it did, at least. Her views are down, her fans are fucking over it, and this scheme could only ever have lasted so long. Slightly unpopular opinion, but I really want her channel to die. I know we'd all miss having her to laugh at, but she's not exactly providing the laughs these days anyway, so my distaste of the grift is outweighing my amusement at the failure these days.

Tags
None