Amber's finances - assumptions galore

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
I am not sure if Amber had the insight of getting insurance last year. She said that she got supplementary insurance before her surgery. I think she would have flex her insurance. Having said that, if she did, she would have enrolled in the cheapest plan with a massive co-pay and deductible. There is always a possibility that she will skip enrollment this year but why, I don’t know.

If she has insurance, why does she want to pay for bariatric surgery? Her insurance would pay I assume. If she enrolls now, she would have to wait till January, less than 2 months, for the surgery.

She didn't get insurance. She got a supplemental payor plan, where the provider agrees to charge x dollars for a given procedure, and that's what the member pays. The prices are lower than what a provider bills to a fully-fledges insurance company (who then adjust it, but that's a topic for elsewhere). So let's say the removal of the ladybits is 5K if you have insurance. The medical supplemental may have negotiated the pricing to 3K, and that's what the member pays. Office visits that bill at $145 (for instance, at my primary doc's office) might be $90 for the member, and might be $75 for self pay patients (which I as at one point, same doc).

Insurance plans - real insurance, not her bullshit supp thing - does not fully pay for cosmetic, elective, or procedures that are deemed medically unnecessary. Since she does not, amazingly, have any comorbidities with her obesity (according to her), an insurance company could conceivably decline to pay when a bariatric office went to get preapproval.

Her smart move would be to get actual health insurance instead of throwing money away on diet schemes she knows she will never complete, but our gurl isn't much of a thinker, as we know, and is not very smart, as we also know.

What about Hambo's finances in 2021?
Good news is: her passive views are in an all time low, if she doesn't post any videos her monthly views fall to a 1.5M/1M very fast (what didn't happened last year).
Last year she managed to reach peaks of 3M/4M views (when people said she was making more than $10k).
This year she only reached 4M in June with the cancer video, but the cancer video wasn't monetised.
She's been spending much more than ever in 2020 and made at least 50% (60%?) less money than 2019.
1M/1.5M views was the amount around when she moved with Necky, always remember that Necky said SEVERAL times that when they met and when Hambo Moved in, she was completely BROKE.
Was also around the time this screenshot was posted:

1609095245159.png

Let's assume this money is before the youtube chunk (40%), what I believe it is as Hambo would try to show the max amount of money possible to flex.
That will leave her with around $1,2K, assuming she went to 1M views or something (ss shows 700K views), we can round to $1,5K per Million views (what we always guess around here).
We also believe ad sense improved on 2018/19 but is low in 2020.
Even improving, people always guessed around $2K per Million views (after youtube fees) max $3K (even famous Youtubers agree on the $2K mark).
As we can see in the Social Blade (monthly gained views) now when she goes on holiday her views drop badly and fast (different from the previous year as I remember even when she went silent her passive views keep on around 80k daily).
Also taxes are coming, she bragged about paying $39K for 2018 and $78K for 2019 (do we believe her?)
Facts about savings and hospital bills:
- Claimed to have enough for WLS, buy a house and retire from youtube forever (LOL).
- Went to ER several times, even having the small procedure for the blood clots all without insurance.
- Allegedly got insurance out of nowhere and said all her cancer bills would be taken care of. (by whom?)
Yeah, she made around 2.5M views with Christmas but before was struggling to get over 1.5M (what isn't enough to pay the Lexington lifestyle).
Is she dipping into her WLS savings or she has a pig bank bigger than Scrooge's saved all in one year (2019), as was the year where she managed to make $10k monthly for several months (allegedly)?
What you guys think 2021 Hambo's finances will look like?
All corrections and additional facts are more than welcome as my math skills and memory suck ballz.

1609095215727.png
*Check passive views and monthly gained views through 2020 and compare to 2018 (broke) and 2019 (rich bitch).

Last edited:

PotatoSalad4711

She not doing Diets yet she working on her mind
I’m just going to post this here since she uploaded today and I’m curious as to where this is headed.
View attachment 1700767
I don’t doubt that her newest video will get a lot of views, but once people realize she has no explanation for her absence, I wonder how many will stop watching.
From November 1st.
Today:
6453E869-BA26-47E0-8FD2-493D139763FD.png
Her views are up, but subscribers down. This is mostly due to her ghosting for a month and then her views went up again after the voicemail scandal.

I’ve said it before, this is a comfortable sum of money to live on for a normal person. But this is Amber. She has three subscriptions to diet plans (Noom, Jenny Craig, WW) ongoing and not using a damn one. I could write 7 paragraphs about her spending, but we all already know. The food bill alone for these two enormous clowns is beyond my comprehension. And you know Amber isn’t buying any Great Value cheese.

Also, as @Situation Type Deal Gorl said, she doesn’t have insurance in the traditional sense.

This is a house of cards waiting to collapse.

We have to add what Becky is earning. Amber said the she is not on welfare and earns her own money. With no skills and as lazy as it can be, she is either a drug dealer or is actually on welfare. Amber is trying to deflect this fact.
I don’t think she said Becky earns any money, I think she was pretty clear that Becky doesn’t work because Piggy can support them both (she said it was normal for the significant other of a youtuber to quit their job).

So with covid multiple users were saying ads were at a loss of 40 - 70%
Her Cpm is lower now too probably, I am chocking this to her ad issues as multiple users are saying her ads are everywhere and I atest to this they sre incredibly inconsistent
say for the penera bread video if that was 2 dollar cpm she would gain 240 dollars if she is getting 2.4 sheis probably seeing about 4800 but thisis with no demonetisation etc

also to get this kinda money she has to post 20odd videos a month now lets average her monthly to 4800 thisis with 2.4 million viewers yes i know some months that is not applicable. If it was though her earnings would be at 57 600 she eould be kissing 20k of that to tax estimated. Leaving her at 37 600
rent to henry sbout 1500 for 6 months leaving her at 28 600
due to fuck mes calculations one week in September she spent 4000 leaving 24600
the bed 18600

so on sonon as you cn see it cascades very quick, her earnings in 21 will be worse as she is not making those views concurrurantly. The hospital will see that that

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Ah, but Big Al did say in one of these vlogmas vids that they bolth have their own money and their own budgeting. I'd think if they were comingling their monies that would be a weird thing to say.
I took it to mean that Amber gives Becky a wad of cash that she can then spend how she pleases. It's really all money Amber earns, though.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

I took it to mean that Amber gives Becky a wad of cash that she can then spend how she pleases. It's really all money Amber earns, though.

Awww. Big MommaLynn giving her special Thumb an allowance just hits me right in the feels.

Of course, that's fitting - Becky is the only one doing any goddamned work around that dumpster of an apartment they're shitting up.

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
The discussion about ads on here has always been very inconsistent so I turned off my adblock and checked it out for myself. I'm surprised, I only went back as far as the 12th but only 2 videos have ads for me even then it's only 1 at the beginning. I definitely remember seeing much more before. I checked the rest of December and out of 19 videos only 4 had ads. Even then, it was just the 2 at the beginning.

This is hard to admit. | reaction to Abbey Sharp - No ads
MY GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO HURT ME | 12.18.2020 - No ads
I’M SICK TMI | 12.17.2020 - 2 ads at the beginning
MY BODY IS THE ISSUE | 12.16.2020 - No ads
CLEAN WITH ME LITERALLY | 12.15.2020 - 2 ads at the beginning
CHEESY GRITS TASTE TEST & QUITTING VLOGMAS? | 12.14.2020 - No ads
MAKE CHILI WITH ME & GIRLFRIEND REACTS TO MY MAKEOVER | 12.13.2020 - No ads
CAKE TASTE TEST & SEPHORA HAUL | 12.12.2020 - No ads
Edit:
EMOTIONAL BIRTHDAY SURPRISE | 12.11.2020 - 2 ads at the beginning
DECORATE WITH US & OPINIONS AREN’T FACTS | 12.10.2020 - No ads
ULTA HAUL & FRIDGE ORGANIZATION | 12.9.2020 - No ads
OPENING UP & SHOWER WITH ME | 12.8.2020 - No ads
PLUS SIZE HOT TOPIC HAUL & CHRISTMAS LIGHTS | 12.7.2020 - No ads
TRYING MY FIRST POKE BOWL & VANITY MAKEOVER | 12.6.2020 - 2 ads at the beginning
READING COMMENTS & NARS FOUNDATION FAIL | 12.5.2020 - No ads
SO DISAPPOINTED & MEAL PLANNING | 12.4.2020 - No ads
TIKTOK MADE ME DO IT & TONS OF LAUGHTER | 12.3.2020 - No ads
MAKE UP HAUL & BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS | 12.2.2020 - No ads
GROCERY HAUL & SNACK IDEAS | 12.1.2020 - No ads

Last edited:
Thanks Entropy I was literally going to do one out of curiosity saved me some time :)
So the beginning and end ads the FIRST one is always for youtube never the user its like twitch
My demonised theory is getting strong which means her cpm is in the $2 range.

Taxes are going to be savage because that is essentially a chunk of savings to hers gone.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

The discussion about ads on here has always been very inconsistent so I turned off my adblock and checked it out for myself. I'm surprised, I only went back as far as the 12th but only 2 videos have ads for me even then it's only 1 at the beginning. I definitely remember seeing much more before. I checked the rest of December and out of 19 videos only 4 had ads. Even then, it was just the 2 at the beginning.

MY BODY IS THE ISSUE | 12.16.2020 - No ads
I'm curious about this, because Big Al would have whined about it somewhere if YT money was down. I got on another network using a browser I never use except to troubleshoot shit, and these are my results for the "My Body Is The Issue" video (video roll time: 19:44):

Opening two ads
Block of two just after 2 minute mark
Block of two just after the 6 minute mark
Block of two just after the 10 minute mark
Block of two just after the 14 minute mark
Closing two ads

I don't think there's anything wrong with her YTbux at the moment.

I'm curious about this, because Big Al would have whined about it somewhere if YT money was down. I got on another network using a browser I never use except to troubleshoot shit, and these are my results for the "My Body Is The Issue" video (video roll time: 19:44):

Opening two ads
Block of two just after 2 minute mark
Block of two just after the 6 minute mark
Block of two just after the 10 minute mark
Block of two just after the 14 minute mark
Closing two ads

I don't think there's anything wrong with her YTbux at the moment.
Did you watched to the ad blocks to see if they are active, the marks just mean ad space available, it doesn't mean was taken.
Most of my ad marks don't actually pop an ad.
To me the Abbey one has no ads also.
I think it changes from country to country and the availability of it.
But I remember before was much more and every little mark for ad popped one, was annoying af.
About her whining, she wouldn't as would give pleasure to her haydurs, she did whined about people not watching the videos till the end what mean her "hold" time must suck as we already guessed. People go to the videos only to comment.