Amber's finances - assumptions galore

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Tinfoil: if Amber keeps running out of meds before her psychiatrist appoitment for a prescription renewal... could she possibly be taking a page outta MethMomma's book and selling some for extra shekels?
Do we know what she takes? I doubt a psychiatrist would prescribe Xanax or something similar to someone her size, and they wouldn't be giving her pain pills.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I strongly believe Amber has feeders. I’ve noticed anytime someone comments about feederism on her videos she deletes them.
I see this theory on death fats. No one wants to pay someone money for low quality video of their fetish padded by a bunch of boring stuff about cats and earring organization. They could take their money somewhere else and have it better spent getting something more like that they want.

latter day taint

Shady Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I see this theory on death fats. No one wants to pay someone money for low quality video of their fetish padded by a bunch of boring stuff about cats and earring organization. They could take their money somewhere else and have it better spent getting something more like that they want.
Feeders like that pay for private videos.

The Lychee Queen

kiwifarms.net
Tinfoil: if Amber keeps running out of meds before her psychiatrist appoitment for a prescription renewal... could she possibly be taking a page outta MethMomma's book and selling some for extra shekels?
No way. That'd involve her putting in the effort to search out buyers, and that's way too much work.

And I can't imagine anything she'd be prescribed would have much street value. If you were uninsured and had a desperate need for - say - bipolar meds or antidepressants, you'd go to a free psychiatrist and use something like GoodRx, and your out-of-pocket costs would be like $35 a month.

Nah, she runs out of meds because she's too lazy to make her appointments, and doctors make her angry because they point out uncomfortable truths. So she puts it off as long as possible. And she doesn't think the pills do much for her, and I have to say, I think she's right. She doesn't need mood stabilizers, she needs an overhaul of her shitty attitude and outlook, but that's way too much work. And this is more for her health thread, but I have a feeling that the meds she's on are completely wrong for her but she refuses to work with her doctor to find what would actually help her.

If Amber wants a quick fix for cash, she does a Torrid haul video and then returns everything afterward.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
And she doesn't think the pills do much for her, and I have to say, I think she's right. She doesn't need mood stabilizers, she needs an overhaul of her shitty attitude and outlook, but that's way too much work. And this is more for her health thread, but I have a feeling that the meds she's on are completely wrong for her but she refuses to work with her doctor to find what would actually help her.
Hey, it isn't like taking meds for ailments you do not have could ever have negative health repercussions...

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
I unfortunately have a family history of this "running out of meds" bullshit.
1. She went to the appointment that one time last year
2. She did a cycle of taking and forgetting them
3. When the 6 month check in came up, she ignored it cause "she felt like she didn't need to go"
4. She had enough to make it last for however long (maybe through stretching them)
5. She didn't realize she ran out cause she took a dose, felt ok for a few days/weeks, stopped taking them, and when she felt like taking them again she realized she ran out.
6. If the pharmacist did try to get in touch, which i strongly suspect was the case (i.e. walmart automated refill system), she ignored the calls cause she didn't recognize the number and never checks/didn't set up voicemail
7. She realized she needed to set up a whole new dr appointment for the prescription cause they won't release it without dr approval.
8. She had to wait to get enough money for appt and prescription pickup
Amber and Chantal are so like my mother it's not even funny.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Hambo is clearly fed up of Youtube, she want to do one video a week, and want us to believe her views remained the same.
She doesn't get even close to her gold times 100k views a day.
Bitch views dive fast when she isn't uploading.
She's better stop with the "expert" legos, oh wait, if her views didn't changed why is she worried about a few hundred $ invested in her "hobby"?
hmmm....

PotatoSalad4711

We did it! We solved racism!
kiwifarms.net
I predict this is the slow, labored breathing of a dying YouTube channel. She just told us she eats takeout multiple times a day. That costs a fortune. Add to it the rent, and that’s basically it. Her lease is up in June/July. I think she will have to move. She simply cannot afford this any longer.

Monthly (bare minimum) expenses:
Rent: 1500
Food/pet food: 1500
Electricity/water: 150
Insurance/hospital bills: 100
Cell plan x2: 120
Internet/Wifi: 50
Car insurance: 70
Torrid/Amazon/etc: ?

It all adds up to probably 5K or so a month. Which is roughly what she’s making on YT (not considering taxes).

The only thing she’s saving is extra fat deposits.

Babygorlwhisperer

kiwifarms.net
I predict this is the slow, labored breathing of a dying YouTube channel. She just told us she eats takeout multiple times a day. That costs a fortune. Add to it the rent, and that’s basically it. Her lease is up in June/July. I think she will have to move. She simply cannot afford this any longer.

Monthly (bare minimum) expenses:
Rent: 1500
Food/pet food: 1500
Electricity/water: 150
Insurance/hospital bills: 100
Cell plan x2: 120
Internet/Wifi: 50
Car insurance: 70
Torrid/Amazon/etc: ?

It all adds up to probably 5K or so a month. Which is roughly what she’s making on YT (not considering taxes).

The only thing she’s saving is extra fat deposits.
well lets have a look....
stats 1.png

you are on point on here.

her channel is flatlining.
stats 2.png

her views are back at 2018 level, but without the 2018 money. and she never ever gained a lot new subscribers after "shrimpgate". even her cancer just got her a tiny peak and after that decline and stagnation.
sounds like her medical chart.

Last edited:

Janice Litman

kiwifarms.net
How can she sustain her lifestyle with only one video a week?

dumb tinfoil hat: Fat Ass told Becky she had to get a job so Becky said "ok, but I'm gonna move out."
If Becky gets a job she is gone. Becky can function as a career woman or a stay-at-home mom, but she is just not mentally and physically equipped to handle both at the same time. I'm positive at this point that if Becky could work long enough while also caring for an actual behemoth, she will just save enough for her own vehicle and never look back. Doesn't really matter if she does find a job... she is never going to be able to hold a job with Big Al always facetiming and contacting her work friends and all the other psychotic fat girl shit she does when her pet speds are working.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
At this point, who gives a shit how much Fatty earns? She can't do anything with it, just buy even more food and tacky rubbish. All it means is she will be able to buy herself a giant, bespoke coffin for her inevitable early death. She's spent her short life buying nothing but cheap crap and fake crap - the one time she will make an expensive, one off purchase - she won't be alive to see it.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
At this point, who gives a shit how much Fatty earns? She can't do anything with it, just buy even more food and tacky rubbish. All it means is she will be able to buy herself a giant, bespoke coffin for her inevitable early death. She's spent her short life buying nothing but cheap crap and fake crap - the one time she will make an expensive, one off purchase - she won't be alive to see it.
She could be making a million a year and her life wouldn't be worth living. For all the money she has made she has nothing to show for it. She now owns some used Aaron's furniture, but until last year didn't even have that.
She has no license, no vehicle (even if that shitbox Becky drives is in her name it's not worth anything), no education, no real estate or property, and for someone who supposedly loves jewelry she doesn't even own one nice piece of real jewelry (her Walmart ring doesn't count.) She can't even say she has made some great memories because she has never been on a vacation, except for those two weekend eatcations she has been on.
Her tombstone will say "she ate, she gained, she died."

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been out of the Amberlynn loop for some time. From what I’ve seen, she sold her $6k bed and also pawned off her engagement rings. Her hauls have been way less, but then again her video making in general has decreased, so I’m starting to question:

Is she starting to have financial issues?