Amber's finances - assumptions galore

kiwifarms.net
Wait ... what? AL has medical expenses? Since when? And her student loans weren't forgiven from that crap university?

Would the $10,000 be for the year? Maybe it goes by every 4 or 6 months? The bills could be credit card bills from spending at Walmart and going out to eat. Just more excuses....at over 500 pounds her health should be the #1 priority. She'll be dead before she finishes paying off any medical bills or student loans.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Tbf she probably needs to buy like a shitton of medication to keep her body functioning.
Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 5.28.41 PM.png

Not sure what her dose is, but she could probably get health insurance for not much more than the price of her meds.

She's so far gone, she should just blow the wad on 3 plane seats to Bora Bora so she can have one last hurrah before it's too late.

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 452831

Not sure what her dose is, but she could probably get health insurance for not much more than the price of her meds.

She's so far gone, she should just blow the wad on 3 plane seats to Bora Bora so she can have one last hurrah before it's too late.
Lexapro = escitalopram. You can get 30 tablets of the generic for about $10 /w good rx

GORL

"I'm a lesbian. I don't like wieners on my face."
kiwifarms.net
The only medical expenses I can think of (other than her current blood work she had this year) are from years of abusing the ER. Her and Destiny frequented the ER when they were together. She has never mentioned having medical bills until now, though.

Edit: Oh, and she's possibly helping Becky pay off the medical expenses from her ankle injury.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I thought giving somebody a car for Christmas was dumb as shit, but a credit card?

So you're basically giving somebody the chance to ruin your credit forever for Christmas?

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
And I thought giving somebody a car for Christmas was dumb as shit, but a credit card?

So you're basically giving somebody the chance to ruin your credit forever for Christmas?

DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!
If I'm not mistaken this was just said in passing by Rafe on YouNow. I don't think she's credible to begin with, but aside from that it could have easily been a misunderstanding on her part or something like one of those Visa gift cards. I have a really hard time believing that Destiny would give Amber a credit card. Especially when they had been broken up for a long time.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
^ fuck, ninja'd while I was typing up the transcript!

UPDATE
View attachment 513774

Ok, hayders, Amber totes makes six figures. You heard it here first.
:story:
I'm naive about YouTube earnings but I figured they were like you were a paid contractor. That the person receiving the money would have to either pay quarterly taxes or save up and pay in one chunk. YT doesn't seem like an employer where you get a W2 and they've done all the withholding for you. Going with my assumption, Amber doesn't strike me as a saver, even to pay in quarterly.

I don't for one second believe she has paid anything on her student loans.

Also, what doctor/therapist/hospital crap? She claims she just called a therapist. They don't charge for making an appointment. Her online correspondence with Dr. Musical is probably free. Does that mean she been carrying around debt, likely in the form of debt collection? Her and Destiny did seem to like going to the ER but that's been awhile now.

Not buying any of that until she shares a bank statement. But keep dreaming, Ambs.
For the record yes, youtubers are independent contractors and do not have anyone withholding from their checks. It is the youtuber's responsibility to claim income and pay taxes on said income.

Also, just in case the image gets lost, here's a transcript (I don't think you can archive IG posts):
Do you really make $10,000 per month and can't afford weight loss surgery?
I make that amount or more than that. A huge chunk of it goes to taxes, college debt, hospital / therapist / doctor crap, and bills. Of course I could pay for weight loss surgery if I saved up for years but weight loss surgery isn't for everyone. I think that's where people get confused. Just because you're super morbidly obese doesn't mean weight loss surgery is a good fit for you. For someone like me, I eat the way I do because it's mental--not because I'm hungry all the time. Shrinking my stomach isn't what I need. A therapist is what I need and I finally took the plunge and got one. I'm proud of myself.
[/end transcript]
Saved up for years? If you make more than 10K a month it would only take like two and a half months to have enough for the surgery. :thinking:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino