Amber's finances - assumptions galore

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 520447

From her latest round of questions on Ask.fm. Still won't believe her without her showing a bank statement.

View attachment 520448

Ugh. This really implies she doesn't pay taxes at all. Since YT doesn't deduct for them, as Amber is considered a contractor, she only ever would pay in. There is no "getting any back".
The self-employed tax rate is 15.3% up to $128,400 for self employed individuals (12.4% for social security, 2.9% for medicare) which can then be taken and deducted from your income when figuring out your gross income/how much you'll pay in income tax.

Assuming she's telling the truth (she's not) and she made $120,000 in the last year (she didn't), she would've been hit with $18,360 in self employment taxes. Taking that away from her income, we're left with $101,640 which would hit her with $18,504 in federal taxes, $5,615 in state taxes, and $915 in local taxes - or $43,394 in total taxes paid. That's assuming she didn't figure out how to deduct all of her shitty hauls and Cheesecake Factory trips as 'business expenses' and come up with a net loss, of course.

TL;DR: I'm sure you're making that money, Amber. I believe that as much as I believe you paid your taxes and I believe you will be a dainty 199 elbees someday :optimistic:

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
Amber has been known to brag about how much she spends, whether it’s for herself or others. She’s been known to spend a lot of $$$ on these things:
  • Wommart
  • Restaurants/takeout
  • Torrid
  • Journals
  • Candles (specifically from B&BW)
  • Wax melts
  • Jewelry
  • Makeup
  • Random decor and pictures
  • Stuff for her pets
What are your opinions on her spending habits? What will she do when she has a medical emergency? Do you think she overspends and gets herself into debt we don’t know about?

JambledUpWords

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't make enough money to cover a medical emergency, regardless of the other crap she buys.
It doesn’t surprise me, but if Amber is truly ashamed of how fat she is and her potential health risks, you would think she’d make an effort to put money into her savings (if she has any). If not, she’s going to have a rude awakening at the hospital when she sees the medical bills.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Some things we know: she does not have any credit cards. She does have a debit card which was declined for going over the limit when she bought her laptop in the summer. Buying that laptop was traumatic for her, she had something like 3 or 4 vlogs about it.

She boasts of 10K a month, but Social Blade has never shown her close to that amount. 4K-5K seems a lot more realistic, especially in months when she doesn't upload much. She isn't making so much that she won't whine about the price of a Macchiato at Starbucks. She admits to spending money as soon as she gets it, which is why when last payday hit, she had to spend hundreds of dollars on Lego that none of them seem to have touched since.

She probably has very little saved, and the simplest medical issue will clean her out, which is one reason (among many, some inane) that she doesn't like to see doctors. She is unable to get financing for any major medical expenditure. If she weren't such an idiot, she would get insurance RIGHT NOW since it is clear she does not have much time left before the emergency hits.

On the plus side, I remain convinced that she doesn't file a tax return and will stay convinced until it is proven otherwise. That saves her a lot, although it all goes for Torrid hauls anyway...

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
If Amber had a serious emergency to pay for, I'm not sure she would be able to hustle up the money.

She isn't like Chris, she buys clothes and lots of them, Chris buys toys and games and they have some resale value, plus there is the whole "Chris Chan" phenomenon and he can sell an empty Fanta can for 10 times its value. Amber just has her piles of Target clothes and $1 dvds, they have no resale value and she herself has no real fanbase for donations or sympathy.

I think maybe once she pulled in $10k a month and probably has about half of that the rest of the time. She does have a ton of ads though and if she needed money I think she would upload a bunch of Mukbangs and put ads every 2 minutes.

I don't think she can save a single cent, her weight shows she is a slave to impulse and I doubt she can resist spending a dollar if she has it.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
If Amber had a serious emergency to pay for, I'm not sure she would be able to hustle up the money.

She isn't like Chris, she buys clothes and lots of them, Chris buys toys and games and they have some resale value, plus there is the whole "Chris Chan" phenomenon and he can sell an empty Fanta can for 10 times its value. Amber just has her piles of Target clothes and $1 dvds, they have no resale value and she herself has no real fanbase for donations or sympathy.

I think maybe once she pulled in $10k a month and probably has about half of that the rest of the time. She does have a ton of ads though and if she needed money I think she would upload a bunch of Mukbangs and put ads every 2 minutes.

I don't think she can save a single cent, her weight shows she is a slave to impulse and I doubt she can resist spending a dollar if she has it.
If/when Amber have a real (or imaginary) emergency, she'll do what she's always done - got to the ER and skip the bill. Last I checked her name isn't on the rental agreement/contract. AFAIK she doesn't have a bank account nor credit cards.

As for selling her possessions, IIRC she tried to sell some scarves around the time Destiny broke up with her. That didn't work out so well.

I agree with you, Amber has absolutely no impulse control. There are no savings. If she stops uploading long enough the 3 of them will be turning every single piece of furniture in that house upside down and inside out, looking for coins to buy yet another Starbucks.

she knows, deep down, that her time on this earth is ephemeral.
So is yours, mine and every single living being on this universe. None of us is eternal, yet sensible people try to save. Heck, squirrels can barely afford 2 brain cells and they "save". Amber is dumber that a stupid rodent.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Her money on food alone is insane, it's around 20k+ a year just on eating out.
She spends impulsively on stupid shit (weight watchers, gym membership, journals, water bottles, books, movies, etc.) and has a huge leech (Becky) attached to her.
She also still sends money to Destiny as seen on her vimeo.
If youtube stopped, she could get on disability?
She is done for if something medical emergency came.

Verbatim Goalz Gorl

Healthy Just Big
kiwifarms.net
Her wastefulness astounds me, especially when it comes to the gym membership and the WW subscription (LOL). She's repeatedly said "I don't give up my gym membership because I'm not the kind of person who backs out of contracts." Girl why? Is that supposed to sound noble?

She constantly gives up diet plans and her motivation for getting healthy is fleeting at best. But when it comes to paying money for something she never uses, OUR GORL IS NOT A QUITTER :autism:

JambledUpWords

kiwifarms.net
Her wastefulness astounds me, especially when it comes to the gym membership and the WW subscription (LOL). She's repeatedly said "I don't give up my gym membership because I'm not the kind of person who backs out of contracts." Girl why? Is that supposed to sound noble?

She constantly gives up diet plans and her motivation for getting healthy is fleeting at best. But when it comes to paying money for something she never uses, OUR GORL IS NOT A QUITTER :autism:
Along with what you’re saying, Amber’s impulsiveness is probably why she’s nearly 600 elbees. She hoards food and random junk. Also, I would find it much more prudent of Amber to quit her gym membership and WW program if she’s not using them. Maybe she just keeps those things out of pride for when her haydurs call her on her crap about her “weight loss journey”

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Her money on food alone is insane, it's around 20k+ a year just on eating out.
She spends impulsively on stupid shit (weight watchers, gym membership, journals, water bottles, books, movies, etc.) and has a huge leech (Becky) attached to her.
She also still sends money to Destiny as seen on her vimeo.
If youtube stopped, she could get on disability?
She is done for if something medical emergency came.
She still sends money to Destiny? I missed that part. Necky must be flattered.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder who paid for Becky's birthday dinner with the boys. It was probably still on amber especially if she wanted take-out.
They split the bill, especially after AL claiming they all enable her, she paid for Becky and whatever Becky brought home for her the boys were on their own but then again, the boys could have paid for the three of them and Becky "paid" for AL's take home meal.

• Dumb
Reactions: literally low-key

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
Question, if she doesn’t have insurance can hospitals deny her if she needed surgery for something maybe not life threatening? I know she has said that she has gallstones and that a doc basically told her to deal with it because she couldn’t get the proper testing done. I am willing to bet that they do the bare minimum to get her comfortable and send her on her way when she goes to the ER for gastrointestinal issues.

If she had to have urgent surgery it would be in the $100,000’s. Would they just send her home for palative care? I know they do that a lot when people’s insurance runs out.

Also how the hell does she have a membership to a gym that she doesn’t use and not have health insurance???
Healthcare.gov AL. You need it

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read somewhere recently she doesn't have an ID . Is that accurate?

What kind of bank does she have ? Or perhaps one of those green dot or Walmart prepaid deals .

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guarantee you the recent tantrum with Becky is related to money as much as her health scare. She buys people's affection/services but everyone who does that always feels hard done by in the end, like they are being exploited because people are leeching off them, even though they deliberately use money to create dependence and loyalty.

Amber's in bad shape physically and mentally. All death fats have a tipping point where they suddenly are no longer able to cope with the extreme weight and Amber hit that point in early fall of this year. So making videos is genuinely hard on her. Her brain can barely get enough oxygen to function - her low-energy, low-effort videos are difficult for her in her current shape.

So there she is, fat as fuck, dirty, smelly, in pain, and the only loyalty he has is what she can purchase and she's realizing she can't make enough money to buy off a new mark and is unhappy with her current mark. I wonder if her attempts to blame Becky (who is an enabler but is not to blame for this mess any more than anyone else who has dealt with Amber) and the gays for her staggering weight gain and accompanying health problems is a ploy of sorts. She can't buy them with cash so maybe she can keep them in line with guilt.

She's broke as fuck and lacks the capacity to do much to earn money, and is panicking. She owns nothing of value, has no savings and if Becky tosses her out she's got no options at all. A woman with a savings account, even with Amber's looming health issues, wouldn't be this frantic and miserable. It's all coming to a head, just in time for Christmas.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino