Amber's finances - assumptions galore

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
No ID, no credit, no insurance... she's not just a flight risk she's the kind of patient you're nearly guaranteed to never see a dime for treatment. So as long as she isn't actively dying if she goes to a hospital no one is going to even let her past reception.

But as for her spending habits, they're exactly in line with her eating habits. Completely uncontrolled, unhealthy and unsustainable. I do think that somewhere deep down she knows she aint going to live long with this lifestyle, she doesnt particularly care about what happens after she's gone, if she even thinks that far ahead. So what's the point of saving for the future if you don't have one?

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
If she had to have urgent surgery it would be in the $100,000’s. Would they just send her home for palative care? I know they do that a lot when people’s insurance runs out.
They would do it.

All of this shit is automated now. If you go into an ER and symptoms/test results from triage tick certain boxes, the computer will flag that value and the provider would be compelled to admit you. You will not be turned away if you have a health condition that is imminently life threatening, no matter the cost.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
They would do it.

All of this shit is automated now. If you go into an ER and symptoms/test results from triage tick certain boxes, the computer will flag that value and the provider would be compelled to admit you. You will not be turned away if you have a health condition that is imminently life threatening, no matter the cost.
They'd need to admit her just to discover if she was in imminent danger because no standard method of testing works on her any more..

I also doubt they'd send her home if you mean dump her with Becky. If she had urgent surgery, at her size, she'd be bedbound, and would basically need a sterile enviroment or she'd just die of post op infection in a a week, tops.

CindyChafe

Mary-Kate Olsen’s Midnight Snack
kiwifarms.net
They'd need to admit her just to discover if she was in imminent danger because no standard method of testing works on her any more..

I also doubt they'd send her home if you mean dump her with Becky. If she had urgent surgery, at her size, she'd be bedbound, and would basically need a sterile enviroment or she'd just die of post op infection in a a week, tops.
Yeah I think Amber’s next stop is a nursing home. Like the ones she used to volunteer in with Destiny.

• Agree
Reactions: literally low-key

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
I do think that somewhere deep down she knows she aint going to live long with this lifestyle,
I've mentioned before that Amber has no concept of future. At most she has fantasies about going to Bora Bora, but if asked how is she going to make that happen she won't have an answer.
Her excessive spending comes from lack of planning, knowledge and reasoning.

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
her spending ties into everything else: her hoarding, her poor impulse control, etc. If I were to wager a guess, I'd say that buying shit is one of the few things that make her feel anything. All things being equal, if she were thin, she'd have an even worse shopping/clothes habit.

I mean, that she can do shit like buy 10 handsoaps at a time, or look at PILES (100+) of journals - something you specifically do not use more than one of except for different categories/when they're full...and DOESN'T see a problem, it says pretty much everything.

I mean she's not that complex a person. She's a product of her childhood, but where some people would see a problem, she's carved out a life where her problems are never problems for her. Her denial is so deep that she's gonna be 650lbs bedbound in a hospital thinking any day now she's going to emerge as a dainty fairy. And if she weren't such a self-righteous cunt about it all, I'd feel sympathy because it would be sad.

lurkingcow

kiwifarms.net
does amber have a bank account? she must right to get her money from yt, do you think becky has access to the account? maybe it’s been becky’s plan all along to feed amber until she was bed bound so becky could go out on her own and spend ALs money. if the thumb was smart she’d be pocketing money for when amber dies or finds another butch

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
does amber have a bank account? she must right to get her money from yt, do you think becky has access to the account? maybe it’s been becky’s plan all along to feed amber until she was bed bound so becky could go out on her own and spend ALs money. if the thumb was smart she’d be pocketing money for when amber dies or finds another butch
If feeding Amber untill she dies is the plan, why is Necky eating right along with her to obesity hell? Necky is either not smart enough to think of such a convoluted plan or she is and she is falling for her own trap, meaning she is dumb anyway.

It has been said here Amber does not have a bank account, maybe she does, I do not know. She either has one or Thumbelina lets Amber use hers, and then Necky may skim some of the top. I do not believe she would though. Amber would likely beat her over shit like that. She could be buying journals or KFC instead.

Coal

kiwifarms.net
She keeps relatively quiet about her money issues, which I assume she has a plethora of, I wouldn't be surprised if she were already in debt. It's not exactly hard to learn not to constantly blow money on the same ill-fitting "dresses" that you already own a dozen almost duplicates of.

With the way her life is going, her spending is one of the few things she still has complete control of, her terrible money habits are probably in part due to control, and in part her trying to fill a void with useless shit. Newsflash; that's not going to work, you're still going to end up (more) depressed and bedbound in the end, candles and dresses won't fix that.

Is money possibly a reason why she is so hesitant to visit the doctor, is she afraid she won't be able to afford treatment / medication / surgery that she will undoubtedly need sooner or later?

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Is money possibly a reason why she is so hesitant to visit the doctor, is she afraid she won't be able to afford treatment / medication / surgery that she will undoubtedly need sooner or later?
Yes, because diagnostics will cost her a pretty penny. She has enough, though. She just doesn't want to spend it on that. Or on health insurance for that matter. She's an idiot.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
She has enough, though. She just doesn't want to spend it on that. Or on health insurance for that matter. She's an idiot.
Wouldn't she have been eligible for Obamacare though? At least until earlier this month when Trump apparently axed it? Though I guess Orange Chicken and journal shopping is more important to our Gorl.

Whale Watcher

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
Man, she must be like a capitalist's wet dream.

She makes decent money from youtube, yet manages to blow all of it on fast food and mass-produced consumables at wommart. When she was buying all of that useless Christmas crap as soon as it hit the shelves in November, I was reminded of the people who rant about how xmas is a construct of big corporations to encourage mindless consumption. What a perfect visual to illustrate their target consumer.
She's like the poster child for dystopian fear mongering that Walmart will enslave the American public.

She exists only to consume.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't she have been eligible for Obamacare though? At least until earlier this month when Trump apparently axed it? Though I guess Orange Chicken and journal shopping is more important to our Gorl.
If you mean expanded Medicaid she probably makes a bit too much as a single woman. She would qualify for subsidies in the marketplace which would give her low level insurance coverage for $200-300 per month but I don’t see her forking that over when there’s orange chicken and hauls to be had.

The real problem is to get either Medicaid or MP subsidies you have to file income tax returns. I think the root of AL problems is trying to avoid taxes. I know YT must report her income but how she tries to skirt that is anyone’s guess. I honestly think she tries to ignore it, live in places with other ppl on the lease, keep her name and SS off all utilities and bills.

It’s going to bite her in the ass really bad one day - probably when she’s bedbound, in desperate need on medical care and YT income in steep decline. She’s really digging herself a deep pit

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I think the root of AL problems is trying to avoid taxes.
I agree, and I suspect part of this is due to her outstanding student loan debt. By now, she's defaulted, and her initial loan amount has ballooned with capitalized interest and penalty fees. She probably has a judgment against her, and if she worked an actual job, her paychecks would be garnished until the loans were paid off. Any tax refunds she might be due (if she filed) would also be seized.

She might think she's doing good avoiding this, but the longer she avoids it, the more she will owe, and the more fucked she'll be once it catches up to her.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Not that I believe her necessarily, but it should be noted that she does claim to pay her taxes every year. She also claims she has used her youtube money to pay off her student loans and old medical bills.

Keep in mind she didn't finish college. I'm not even sure she completed one year. Her loans prob aren't that bad.

• Agree
Reactions: Malibougie
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino