Amber's finances - assumptions galore

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
If we take what she's saying to be true, she made a big deal about paying her taxes and going to the tax office and it being stressful a while back in her videos didn't she? She was claiming to pay them and people were calling her out on her bullshit, which I think (possibly optimistically) then led to her going to see someone about them. She has enjoyed mentioning how much taxes suck and she hates paying them at every opportunity since anyhow. I would guess she saw someone, they explained to her how fucked she was, and then maybe sorted out some kind of payment plan for back tax on the stuff she didn't declare? (and I'm guessing fines too? I don't know how it works in America), so it wouldn't surprise me if she pays quite a lot.

If I considered her a reasonable adult I would say that the tax issue would have been an excellent time to see someone about her persona finances in general, and have them look at any outstanding debt she had from school or medical bills so that she could have a clear picture of what she has, and of a schedule and amount to pay so it will be taken care of while she can afford it. That way it wouldn't 'catch up' with her because she could just deal with the mess now while she has income and give herself a clean slate in time. It would suck, but she wouldn't have it sitting on her shoulder forever.

If I considered her a reasonable adult. But she's a cow, so we get this instead.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
Last year she did do a little tax haul after she saw someone. She bought one of those accordion type folders for receipts and I am sure another notebook to keep track of her deductions.

I am willing to bet that she kept that up for about a week. If she were smart, which she is not, she would keep track of everything that she spends and shows in her videos, she could even claim her little den as her office and get some of her rent written off of her deductions, also her torrid hauls and wheelbarrows of orange chicken. Who knows though. The gorl could surprise me.

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
If feeding Amber untill she dies is the plan, why is Necky eating right along with her to obesity hell? Necky is either not smart enough to think of such a convoluted plan or she is and she is falling for her own trap, meaning she is dumb anyway.
Necky doesn't know the first rule of enabling, don't eat the food.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I think due to our Dainty Queen lack of videos and Social Blade lately grim daily views number this thread seems pertinent.
Is she rich enough to retire?
Please help me solve this mystery, I was almost sure the only thing that moved the lard mountain was coins....

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Is she rich enough to retire?
It’s only been a week, she’s not going anywhere. She would be damned if she would work another actual job for the rest of her morbid obese life.

You have to understand what happened here: first people massed unsubscribed, then she filmed herself actually getting her life together for two weeks, lost some weight, gained everyone’s respect, afterwards she lost it because she was never able to stick to a diet for long so she reached her peak.

If she would make a video about how she went back into her old habits, she would lose subs instantly. She’s taking this break so she can ride it out so when she does come back, people wouldn’t be as disappointed as before.

Tl;dr she’s doing damage control.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It’s only been a week, she’s not going anywhere. She would be damned if she would work another actual job for the rest of her morbid obese life.

You have to understand what happened here: first people massed unsubscribed, then she filmed herself actually getting her life together for two weeks, lost some weight, gained everyone’s respect, afterwards she lost it because she was never able to stick to a diet for long so she reached her peak.

If she would make a video about how she went back into her old habits, she would lose subs instantly. She’s taking this break so she can ride it out so when she does come back, people wouldn’t be as disappointed as before.

Tl;dr she’s doing damage control.
I agree. She's just doing what she typically does when she epically fails at one of her hare brained weight loss schemes. She'll be back. There's no way in hell she saves money. I'd be gobsmacked if she even had a savings account. Becks doesn't work and likely won't any time soon. She can't work because she's physically incapable. No worries, dears, she'll be back she's just trying to figure out the best way to do it to limit sub hemorrhage.

Unless she's dead. There's always that, but she's still being a massive cunt on other platforms so I think we're safe there...for now.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
" High-quality channels you will see that 362$ would be the maximum estimate for 100 000 views. Nonetheless, in reality the earning vary greatly depending on the forementioned factors.
Two examples.
Option 1, low engagement*: Your video made 1 000 000 views and your Ad CTR ist 0,1% (low engagement), so you got 1000 clicks on the ad in your video. If the CPC for that ad was set to 1.5$, then the advertiser spent 1500$. YT or Google will take 45% cut from it, or 675$. The rest 825 are what you get paid. This means that your cost per 100 000 views is 82,5$.
Option 2, high engagement: Your video made only 10 000 views, however your Ad CTR ist now 0,7% (high engagement). You get 70 clicks at the price of 10$ per click (competetive CPC). That’s 70$ worth of advertising of which you get 38,5$ (31,5 gets Google). You cost per 100 000 views would be stunning 385$! If you could reach so many views, of course."

*Engagement with the ad or its CTR - the most important stat, which many overlook. You earn not based on how many views you have, but on how many people clicked on or watched the ad in your video for more than 30 seconds or half of the ad; whatever happens first.
This is a post from August 2018 .

Does our Dainty Wealthy Queen future looks grim or she will rise like a fat plump Phoenix?
Please help me speculate...

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino