Amber's Sad Sad Tears - Her tears sustain me

From your car, you witness Amber and Walmart Taxi accidentally drive off a bridge, what do you do?

• Continue to drive.

• Keep on driving.

• Just drive on.

• Pull over and watch the bubbles.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
She is so so bad at pretending to cry. He fake tears and fake wah-wah boo-hooing are at pitiful, toddler temper tantrums as far as tier level on the good ol' Acting Scale goes. That's why its always such a huge :story: whenever the total exceptionals fall for it.
If anybody ever feels bad for her again, just point them directly towards this thread.

View attachment 912046

the "confessing everything i lied about" video
What an absolute banger of a subtitle, jesus christ.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
She is so so bad at pretending to cry. He fake tears and fake wah-wah boo-hooing are at pitiful, toddler temper tantrums as far as tier level on the good ol' Acting Scale goes. That's why its always such a huge :story: whenever the total exceptionals fall for it.
If anybody ever feels bad for her again, just point them directly towards this thread.
God damn it, it's so pitifully bad.
Makes me cringe and feel this anger inducing unidentifiable feeling every time she does this because HOW IN THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE BE THIS SELF UNAWARE TO THINK THAT ANYONE ELSE COULD POSSIBLY FALL FOR THIS BULLSHIT?????????

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Y'all forgetting the best of the worst: During "saying goodbye after 11 years..." when she forced tears out of her adipose-enfolded peepers because it's "stormeen" and she's such a dainty pathetic princesslynn

View attachment 912237

Gorl, four-year-old kids do this when they want attention.
She looks like she's smelling her fingers.

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
kiwifarms.net

What an absolute banger of a subtitle, jesus christ.
I would cry every goddamn day if that was my body.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino