Amber's Sad Sad Tears - Her tears sustain me

From your car, you witness Amber and Walmart Taxi accidentally drive off a bridge, what do you do?

• Continue to drive.

• Keep on driving.

• Just drive on.

• Pull over and watch the bubbles.

Results are only viewable after voting.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 12.14.11 PM.jpeg

These are the tears that really did it for me. From the video "don't let this happen to you... warning: a lot of crying" posted on November 2nd, 2018. This is old news but to recap, she lamented about gaining as much weight as she had and basically warned people not to go down the same path. Oh, but then not too long after that the Thanksgiving/Christmas season hit where people supposedly get double the advertisement revenue. She wasted no time wiping the tears off her face and exploiting herself to get people to click.

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 11.45.49 AM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-08-29 at 11.45.58 AM.jpegScreen Shot 2019-08-29 at 11.46.06 AM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 11.46.12 AM.jpeg

So she went from crying about her situation to using clickbait titles, clickbait thumbnail pictures of her stuffing food down her maw and finished it up with a nice snapshot of the diabetes knuckles. In two months we'll be a whole year from this video.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure thats the one where Becky and the gays went to pizza and amber stayed home. She then emotionally abused becky when she got home.
What a fucking cunt. Honestly, every time Becks goes and does her thing by herself because fatty mcfattenstein can't go with her she just grinds that woman into the ground. What a terrible person. I don't consider Becks a good, smart, or guiltless person, but goddamn. She really is emotionally abused.

Big Al's Crusty Sty

Just a fly on the wall.
kiwifarms.net
This isn’t Big Al, but how ‘bout the time she made poor Becky tell her 60,000+ viewers about her dead nephew while she was lurking around in the background!! I think this is the video which really convinced me that she didn’t give two shits about Becky. I think this was around the time Becky quit her job & she was trying to divert attention away from it by exploiting Becky.

1567127970261.jpeg

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh

Never forget Cronulla beach
kiwifarms.net
This isn’t Big Al, but how ‘bout the time she made poor Becky tell her 60,000+ viewers about her dead nephew while she was lurking around in the background!! I think this is the video which really convinced me that she didn’t give two shits about Becky. I think this was around the time Becky quit her job & she was trying to divert attention away from it by exploiting Becky.

View attachment 913341
'' Beeeecky, just tell them about your dead nephew! You just quit your job, and this is an money making situation boo boo''

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
It’s actually sort of dark to compare Becky’s image to Amber’s. You can tell she’s genuinely torn up and too much of a dumb oaf to ask for the camera to be off her, meanwhile we’ve got over a page of Amber trying desperately to squeeze out crocodile tears in her best attempt at mimicking human emotion...

Don’t get me wrong. Becky is a boring, lazy sped with no independent thought whatsoever but at least she has feelings. Looking at Amber side by side with someone who’s actually crying...it’s freaky. It makes me wonder if she’s ever cried real, wounded tears in her life. Probably not.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino